Destroyer VS Ymir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
Who was PHYSICALLY stronger?

CaptainStoic
The Destroyer at its most powerful was more than Ymir could handle, which is why Odin felt that it would be more than a match for the Celestials. Odin was of course proven wrong.

guy222
destroyer

Knowsbleed33
Wow, good match-up here. I'll go with the consensus and say Destroyer.

psycho gundam
Ymir, as long as the destroyer in inhabited by a normal host(preferably human)

severance
Originally posted by psycho gundam

agreed

guy222
destroyer

Harbinger
The Destroyer.

Mindship
Ymir, as long as the destroyer in inhabited by a normal host(preferably human) I don't know much about this Ymir. But when the Destroyer was animated by a mere human, it pwned classic Thor and his hammer. It could, eg, fire beams of "limitless force": that's how it sliced Mjolnir in two (and this wasn't even the disintegrator).

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindship
I don't know much about this Ymir. But when the Destroyer was animated by a mere human, it pwned classic Thor and his hammer. It could, eg, fire beams of "limitless force": that's how it sliced Mjolnir in two (and this wasn't even the disintegrator). true, but ymir was the original reason odin had to fuse with his brothers just to survive.

Hyperion Prime

Actually when the Destroyer is controlled by a human the Destroyer is in complete control. It's not the human we hear talking it is the Destroyer, except during the Dark God saga.

When the Destroyer is controlled by Loki, Odin, or Thor the Destoyer is not in control at all...he is basically just a suit of armor.

I think the Destroyer when he is incontrol is brutal.

Kasper Gutman
Destroyer wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Actually when the Destroyer is controlled by a human the Destroyer is in complete control. It's not the human we hear talking it is the Destroyer, except during the Dark God saga.

When the Destroyer is controlled by Loki, Odin, or Thor the Destoyer is not in control at all...he is basically just a suit of armor.

I think the Destroyer when he is incontrol is brutal. i know that, but the destroyer gains additional powers from the host when they are powerful asgardians. ( eg thor's power) odin piloting the suit is the second most powerful apart from all of asgard (minus thor) within the suit.

Hyperion Prime
i know that, but the destroyer gains additional powers from the host when they are powerful asgardians. ( eg thor's power) odin piloting the suit is the second most powerful apart from all of asgard (minus thor) within the suit.

Got ya, I see what you mean by the augmenting the Destroyer.

Mighty Saxon
destroyer if its a good host, iw onder if thor would have joined in the suit it would have made any difference against the celestials?

guy222
destroyer wins

nope

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
destroyer if its a good host, iw onder if thor would have joined in the suit it would have made any difference against the celestials? not for a win but it would be pretty strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.