Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who else here has checked out this 6-part comic??

imo i think they've done a good job of it

Endrict Nuul
This is my BOOM STICK!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXdcUXe-_s

But nope, sorry never knew they had a comic out.

Kazenji
Yep theres been a comic out its just finished, its a 6-part comic i suppose in a few months time the TPB of it will be out.

starlock
I got them, and i thought they were done very good.. thumb up

Ash was written well, and you cant go wrong with jason.....freddy is one sick S.O.B

Soljer
I got them.

This would have made a better film than Freddy vs. Jason.

Battlehammer
true actaully I heard they wanted to make this the second film, but ash people were being rediculous so the project was a no go. So they instead made a comic.

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
freddy is one sick S.O.B I stopped following it after the first few issues...

Did Freddy do anything worse than when he showed Jason an image of him banging Mrs. Voorhees?

Tron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
true actaully I heard they wanted to make this the second film, but ash people were being rediculous so the project was a no go. So they instead made a comic.

Raimi was the one that said no to it, I believe. Bruce Campbell was all for it, though.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
I stopped following it after the first few issues...

Did Freddy do anything worse than when he showed Jason an image of him banging Mrs. Voorhees? He used the book to access his dream powers in the real world. He then brought Jasons past victims back to attack him. The series is okay although Ash as a character really doesn't blend to well. Hes to corny for me to take him seriously. I think thats why I always liked the original Evil Dead and not the remake.

Mr. Slippyfist
Can someone spoil this for me?

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Can someone spoil this for me?

The good guy wins.

But the bad guys don't really lose.

Mr. Slippyfist
I said 'spoil', not 'try to sell me it'. srug

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I said 'spoil', not 'try to sell me it'. srug

What kind of spoilers do you want?

That's the resolution. Ash wins, but Freddy and Jason still live.

Jimmy Buggs
who is ash?"

Citizen V
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
who is ash?"

You're kidding, right?

If you aren't, GTFO, srsly.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Citizen V
You're kidding, right?

If you aren't, GTFO, srsly. what an absurd overreaction...ash isn't that well known

ash is a zombie killer btw

Kazenji
Originally posted by Master-Borg

ash is a Deadite killer btw

Citizen V
Originally posted by Master-Borg
what an absurd overreaction...ash isn't that well known

ash is a zombie killer btw

If you're on a film forum, in a comic sub-section, I expect you to know who Ash is.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
who is ash?"

shifty

Blair Wind
If you're on a film forum, in a comic sub-section, I expect you to know who Ash is.

Is that expectation truly warranted? I hang out on KMC all the time, I know about decently obscure comic characters, I read up on characters (specifically for tourneys sometimes), and I have never heard of Ash before.

Expect all you want, but life does not conform to your opinions.

HueyFreeman
Hail to the King

jinzin
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Is that expectation truly warranted? I hang out on KMC all the time, I know about decently obscure comic characters, I read up on characters (specifically for tourneys sometimes), and I have never heard of Ash before.

No it conforms to mine!

And I say go learn about Ash!

You're sorely missin out buddy.

HueyFreeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utEcOPaS9Fo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZNiSWwyzsE&feature=related

Citizen V

Okay?

batdude123
Okay?

PMS. big grin

Citizen V
Originally posted by batdude123
PMS. big grin

Is that phrase truly warranted? I hang around with women with PMS all the time, I know a fair amount about women with PMS, I read up on them (specifically for pleasure sometimes).

Smile all you want, but PMS does not conform to your opinions.

batdude123
Is that phrase truly warranted? I hang around with women with PMS all the time, I know a fair amount about women with PMS, I read up on them (specifically for pleasure sometimes).

Smile all you want, but PMS does not conform to your opinions.

laughing out loud

HueyFreeman
I read up on them (specifically for pleasure sometimes).
laughing

HueyFreeman
Has anyone read the recent evil dead comic that chronicles the original movie?

Kazenji

erm

Unfortunaly Ash is'nt a comic book character he's a horror movie character which happens to have his own comics.

Galan007
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Has anyone read the recent evil dead comic that chronicles the original movie? I've actually enjoyed it quite a bit... It's extremely gruesome though. sick

King_Mungi
Crawl Space XXXombies is ****ing gruesome

Zombies are eating people's **** off, nuns are sucking *****, girls admiting they had a Clevland Steamer and done other messed up sex stuff.

Citizen V
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Crawl Space XXXombies is ****ing gruesome

Zombies are eating people's **** off, nuns are sucking *****, girls admiting they had a Clevland Steamer and done other messed up sex stuff.

I have a strong urge to download that now.

King_Mungi
I have a strong urge to download that now.

Here's a preview for #4:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15919

Citizen V
Here's a preview for #4:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15919

Have you fingered some butthole?

I'm pretty sure you've fingered some butthole, you look like the butthole fingering type.

King_Mungi
Coco: "I put my mouth on a quadriplegic girl while three dudes turned her into a dumpster"

Wow

Citizen V
Coco: "I put my mouth on a quadriplegic girl while three dudes turned her into a dumpster"

Wow

Classy.

Scoobless

You've never seen any of the Evil Dead films?

Meh .... the first part of KMC i found was the comic Vs forum .... I've never gone to the main film forum parts .... occasionally the OTF and religion forums, but other than that I just view KMC as my place to discuss comics.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Scoobless
You've never seen any of the Evil Dead films?

Meh .... the first part of KMC i found was the comic Vs forum .... I've never gone to the main film forum parts .... occasionally the OTF and religion forums, but other than that I just view KMC as my place to discuss comics.

I don't tend to roam outside of the comic section, because to be honest, the other sections are crap.

Tron

Tis a shame that you do not know the awesome that is Bruce Campbell, sir.

Kazenji
Finally got part 6 of this series, Good finish but what was the deal with the art its as if Jason Craig decided to get a bit lazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.