Dunno if i did this, but here goes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sevenkettles
uh... confused hi...i'm selbie...i'm almost 16 on the 26th is when...i'm not a huge movie watcher, but i do like some. ANYTHING BUT HORROR. i'm easily scared....but anyhoo, i'm a ginormous music fan. i like everything, but i guess i'm really into arcade fire. they're awesome...oh! and i like tall redheads. big grin they make me giggly! ooh! and canadians are even better!!!!

ScarletSpeed
Welcome smile, I'm sure Yoshi will fill you in on what not to do laughing out loud

Yoshi Paradise
cool Of course.

Originally posted by sevenkettles
uh... confused hi...i'm selbie...i'm almost 16 on the 26th is when...i'm not a huge movie watcher, but i do like some. ANYTHING BUT HORROR. i'm easily scared....but anyhoo, i'm a ginormous music fan. i like everything, but i guess i'm really into arcade fire. they're awesome...oh! and i like tall redheads. big grin they make me giggly! ooh! and canadians are even better!!!!

Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam and bash other members, you'll be okay.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
cool Of course.

As long as you don't spam and bash other members, you'll be okay.

Weyhey, I knew it would come sooner or later laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Welcome! Enjoy the scenery!

Darth Demise
oh! and dont look any of the moderators directly in the eyes. they WILL eat your soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.