The O.M.A.C. Army vs. Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
This will be Amazo at his height from JLA #27, ...

Can he defeat the entire OMAC army?

If so, how?

If not, then how far could he get?

This one has been baking my noodle. umm

Caps Conscience
The OMACS?

Galan007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMACs

grey fox
Omacs take this.

Galan007
Reason(s) why?

Deathstroke
How many OMACs were there again?

Galan007
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How many OMACs were there again? I don't know the exact number -- but there's a shitload.

batdude123
Neither side wins, because none of them have a penis (naturally).

Avlon
Flash's practically infinite speed, Superman's strength, Firestorms matter manip, Superman's strength and HV and Zauriels Scream.

Amazo doesn't care about whether he kills the hosts inside....so the battle tips in his favor.

Symmetric Chaos
Lethal force and speed give Amazo an advantage that the people fighting the OMACs didn't have. Nonetheless I think sheer numbers and their ability to counter powers eventually take Amazo down.

He leaves a shitload of corpses before they're done though.

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Neither side wins, because none of them have a penis (naturally). You like teh penis? mmm

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
You like teh penis? mmm

Who doesn't? herbnana

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lethal force and speed give Amazo an advantage that the people fighting the OMACs didn't have. Nonetheless I think sheer numbers and their ability to counter powers eventually take Amazo down.

He leaves a shitload of corpses before they're done though. Yeah that's what I would tend to think as well.

But on the other hand,
Even if Amazo only used the powers of Firestorm, Flash, Atom, and Superman wisey -- he could put a huge dent in the OMAC population imo.

Then couple that with all the other powers he has access too, and who knows? *shrugs*

Galan007
Who doesn't? herbnana Good question. mmm

Avlon
Yeah that's what I would tend to think as well.

But on the other hand,
Even if Amazo only used the powers of Firstorm, Flash, Atom, and Superman wisey -- he could put a huge dent in the OMAC population imo.

Then couple that with all the other powers he has access too, and who knows? *shrugs*

Just imagine using Zauriels scream while using GL's ring to amp it similar to what was done with the Angel's.

Nearly unstoppable mass destruction with that alone.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Just imagine using Zauriels scream while using GL's ring to amp it similar to what was done with the Angel's.

Nearly unstoppable mass destruction with that alone. eek!

Niiiice. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah that's what I would tend to think as well.

But on the other hand,
Even if Amazo only used the powers of Firstorm, Flash, Atom, and Superman wisey -- he could put a huge dent in the OMAC population imo.

Technically if he used Atom and Firestorm together he would be able to destroy them unopposed. I don't see Amazo doing that though. He's not stupid but almost every version has been a fan of kick, punch, energy blast combat.

What really matters is the way the OMACs address the fight. If they pile on Amazo could just tear them to pieces (a la WW3) if they counter his powers from a distance the fight would be over pretty fast.

cyberborg84
OMACs disband the JLA, then brutally slaughter Amazo. shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Avlon

Nearly unstoppable mass destruction with that alone.

Yeah it's cool to think of what Amazo is capable of.

In #27 he had Bucky's powers which means he can multiply himself infinitely if he wants to.

TricksterPriest
Question. Has Amazo ever healed himself from damage? Can he regenerate period?

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Question. Has Amazo ever healed himself from damage? Can he regenerate period?

Well he's got J'onn's shapeshifting and Wally's high speed healing factor...

Galan007
Well he's got J'onn's shapeshifting and Wally's high speed healing factor... And Plastic Man's abilities...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.