Count Dooku Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins?

1.Saber battle
2.Force battle
3.All out

darthsith19
Dooku, dumb thread.

Blax_Hydralisk
Fisto with relative ease.

He can move his body back and fourth quickly because of his unlimited vertebrae, so he can dodge all the counts attacks.

truejedi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Fisto with relative ease.

He can move his body back and fourth quickly because of his unlimited vertebrae, so he can dodge all the counts attacks.

lol, i'm assuming that's a joke, and its pretty funny.

to continue the thought:
You can clearly see his unique skill in his fight with Palpatine, where he manages to avoid all of Sidious's attacks with relative ease, and dominates the sith lord.

Neo_Version 7
With prep, I give Fisto the win.

But Dooku owns with his bended-ass lightsabre any day.

Elite Hunter
I like Kit's death in the novel with him losing his head,too bad that is no this canon death.

Neo_Version 7
I bet he wasn't smiling then.

Gideon
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I bet he wasn't smiling then.

According to the novelization, he was. Dooku would defeat Fisto without causing permenant damage and then take him back to Serenno and put him in his bedside aquarium.

Neo_Version 7
That's dedication right there.

Somewhat creepy but I'm not judging.

Gideon
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
That's dedication right there.

Somewhat creepy but I'm not judging.

I have parts of that book memorized. It stuck out.

Neo_Version 7
I can understand why.

I mean, I get why people do not like Fisto that much. Personally, I thought he was an alright peripheral character to have lying around.

Kit just seemed the most approachable Jedi -- must've been the smile. I don't know. I wouldn't mind kicking back and having a drink with him at a tavern or something. He'd be like the Joey of the group. Non-stop slapstick.

Darth Martin
ROTS Kenobi>ROTS Fisto

Tyrannus when serious pwned Kenobi w/ rediculous ease. Hate using A-B-C logic. But works here. You do the math.

Tangible God
I did, and I got a fraction.

Darth Exodus
My calculator's broken.sad Gideon, can I borrow your's?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
My calculator's broken.sad Gideon, can I borrow your's?
Here's one I found in Fanus' mom's vag. eek!
Dooku destroys Kit with ease

Master Crimzon
Gents, we have a necromancer on the loose.

Martin, you won't mind if I tie you to a tree and burn you, right? I'm a very polite guy.

(On the topic, Dooku grabs Kit by the tentacles and swings him into a galaxy far, far away.)

JesterTheFool
Lol i voted for Fisto smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.