Marvel 1602

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
I just currently got around to reading Marvels 1602, 1602: New World & 1602 fantastik four. and im seriously curious as to others opinions and thoughts on the series. honestly i liked it, thought it was creative and personally would like to see more of it. done well of course.

im curious as to how you would of handled characters or would introduce/handle future characters to appear in the series if it should have further installments.

so far characters who have appeared are ~
Fantastic Four = Fantastik four
Dr.Doom = Otto von Doom
Spiderman = Peter Parquagh "The Spider"
DareDevil = Matthew Murdoch
Nick Fury = Sir Nicholas Fury
Dr.Strange = Dr. Stephen Strange
Clea = Clea Strange
Thor
Vulture = Otto von doom assasins
Magneto = Enrique
Professor X = Carlos Javier
Black Widow= Natasha
Quicksilver = Petros
Scarlet Witch = sister wanda
Cyclops = Scotius Summerisle
Beast = Hal McCoy
Angel = Werner
iceman =Roberto Trefusis
Jean Grey = "john" grey
Hulk = David Banner / Hulk
Toad
greengoblin = Norman Osborne
Iron Man = Lord Iron
Jonah Jameson
war machine= Rhodes
Dum Dum Dugan = Dougan
Wizard
Medusa
Sandman
trapster
Namor =Numenor
Namorita = Rita

Rojhaz
Virginia Dare
Governor Dare

share whatever ideas you might have had or what you thought of the series be what you liked or what it could of improved on. rolling on floor laughing

BTW i know there is another marvel 1602 thread, but dont close this. if you look you'll see this thread is different and is asking more character specific opinions and ideas.

SevenShackles
humm i guess ill be the first to reply, hope not the only.
character ideas, well given the anti-mutant sentiment, i figured something possibly using Nightcrawler as a leader of underground mutants. who twisted by abuse tries to actually take power given nightcrawlers deportation and skill with a sword on top of his appearance he would be a great and fearful threat.
id imagine his followers to be Callisto Marrow a twisted hunched back, drooling version of herself. Caliban and others.

The 1602 version of the x-men would be involved, as well as a force of overzealous crusaders tasked with wiping out witchbreed, possibly lead by a man who was disfigured by a witchbreed in his past which fuels his hatred. a 1602 version of Jigsaw. and a spaniard skilled in the art of hunting a 1602 version of Kraven the hunter.

ScarletSpeed
I haven't gotten round to reading it yet. I've heard good things about it though so I'll definitely have a read soon stick out tongue

batdude123
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread concerning the 1602 graphic novel.

Closing...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread concerning the 1602 graphic novel.

3 of them, actually.

Here's one:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=475983&highlight=title%3A%281602%29+forumid%3A95

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.