Neutral ground DC street vs Marvel Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Two teams attempt to take over a major city within 1 year. The teams are.

Batman
Red Hood
Deadshot
Blockbuster

vs

Kingpin
Crossbones
Taskmaster
Punisher

Which team wins?

P.S. Teams are allowed to bribe and recruit goons etc.

Master-Borg
Bats.

ScarletSpeed
Opens up a can of batfu and destroys them all.

Bouboumaster
DC whoops Marvel.

Kingpin!?

Psyquis52
Kind of an unfair advantage to the DC team.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Batman
Red Hood
Deadshot
Blockbuster

vs

Kingpin
Crossbones
Taskmaster
Punisher

Which team wins?

the last sentance turned this lopsided fight around big time.
kingpin has a lot of guys on payroll, and so does the taskmaster.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the last sentance turned this lopsided fight around big time.
kingpin has a lot of guys on payroll, and so does the taskmaster.
Sure he does but I assume that this city is new to these people and that they're aware that they are working together on this.
In that case Batman's resources > Kingpin's resources

tkitna
Team 1

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sure he does but I assume that this city is new to these people and that they're aware that they are working together on this.
In that case Batman's resources > Kingpin's resources

You kno what though there maybe CIS involved with Batman, sure he has better resources but the resources he uses for the street are different to what he may use in JLA.

Martian_mind
Team Bats.

Hood took over every drug gang in gotham in one night in under the Hood,with Blockbusters Genius-level business mind+The goddam Batman,i say they'll take it.

cmack
team 1

carnage52
team 1 take this easy

redhotrash
Batman hires the rest of the JLA to turn up wearing ski masks and carrying oversized novelty wrenches similiar to the old 60's TV show.

guy222
bats team ftw

IronFistPOWER
are you guys missing TASKMASTER????? Taskmaster could beat bats.
Then it would be Taskmaster and team vs DC team without bats

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Batman
Red Hood
Deadshot
Blockbuster

vs

Kingpin
Crossbones
Taskmaster
Punisher

Which team wins?

So, you are giving Batman prep????

DC almost stomps.

psycho gundam
kingpin hires grade A assassins all the time, and taskmaster's school is a training camp for goons, together they can accomplish lots in the underworld.

OneDumbG0
Batman can get the rest of his team in line. Punisher would try to kill the rest of his team to no end. No compromises.

The war never ends.

For that simple reason, team 1 10/10 everytime.

spetznaz
In No Man's land Batman said that he had a plan, and 7 back up plans for that plan, and 7 back up plans for each of the 7 backup plans. And if you look at the plans the guy has had in the back-burner (including the ones that the Spoiler inadvertently used in the Gang Wars), that guy is a stratagem grand-master!

The Red Hood basically gave the Batman a run for his money, and was running the underworld like it was child's play.

Blockbuster took over Bludhaven like it was a joke, and up to the point he died he was giving the caped guys a run for their money.

Deadshot ....erm ...well .....uh ....maybe if there is a sharp-shooting contest....

Anyways, the main problem is that you have two uber-geniuses and one genius, and you gave them a YEAR!

Now, the Kingpin is smart, but he is no where near Batman in terms of strategy. Taskmaster is amazing, but this is not a physical fight ...it is a year-long game of gran strategy.

If i was to flip things, it is like me creating a thread where I have Doom, Reed, Forge and Stark, going against Alfred, Raven, Beastboy and Major Disaster .......in a technology invention competition!

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by spetznaz
If i was to flip things, it is like me creating a thread where I have Doom, Reed, Forge and Stark, going against Alfred, Raven, Beastboy and Major Disaster .......in a technology invention competition!

Alfred stomps doom reed forge and stark w/o a sweat big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.