ken,ryu,akuma vs jin,kazuya,heihachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dat_boi
no ranged combat, no Shun Goku Satsu ( not saying that makes a diff)

dat_boi
over 10 views and no replys wtfdisgust

ThoraxeRMG
Team 2

dat_boi
yeah thats kinda what i was leaning towards too but i still wanted 2 see wut ppl thought

Sado22
Jin vs Ken: ken is far outclassed. not only does jin have better moves, he practically has more follow ups to one move than ken has moves. then there is the power, speed, reversals, throws, amazing in-fighting abilities and counters. Ken is pretty much screwed

kazuya vs ryu: kazuya. stronger, better moves, faster, better at in-fighting and has the one thing ryu never had: personality. nuff said.

akuma vs heihachi: akuma'd win this one but by the time he turns around kazuya and jin would be beating the living sh-t out of him.

Team2 wins.

for more details go to here: www.fightingworld.bravehost.com cool

~Sado

Project Jedah
Team 1.

Team 2 has about as many feats as Ken...none really, yo. Kazuya is the only cat on the tek squad wit some feats and Ken is really the only one on the SFs wit out feats.

None of the Tek guys comes close to bustin Ayers Rock wit one hand while bein powered down...it's all bout feats, peeps.

I think this thread has been done before.

dat_boi
no wrong. tekkens shown alot more of there chars feats ingame onscreen comics dont mean shit there is no canon SF movie or comic

ThoraxeRMG
You know, Jin and Kazuya can just go Devil on them?

dat_boi
tru but if theres no ranged attacks and the other guys dont get sgs i dont think it would b fair to let kaz and jin go devil proly shoulda sed som earlier tho my bad

Darkstorm Zero
Argh!, Again, not an argument I want to reinvolve myself with... (I don't know how many times I can explain the same thing over and over...)

Project Jedah
Originally posted by dat_boi
comics dont mean shit there is no canon SF movie or comic Capcom has already stated that the movies and comics aint canon but the abilities and powers were never over or under exaddurated. The characters are never outside of them selves.

In an 2 interviews, for the SFA movie and one wit UDON it is officially stated that that is how the characters fight wit out game restriction.

Events aint conon, the feats are pretty much in there power tho.

Example...
Shadow Charlie fightin Bison aint canon, but Charlie bein able to launch an SUV at Bison and Bison bein able to back hand it into mountain is a feat both are capable of.

JustFrame
First of all, Ryu, Ken, and Gouki are, vastly, and I mean, seriously, VASTLY superior to Jin, Kazuya, and Heihachi in every single matter.

Jin was struck down by a bullet in Tekken3, while Ryu is so fast that dodging bullets is a cake walk for him (confirmed by Capcom).

Ken would be capable of such feats simply because he can contend with Ryu, so his abilities although not fully on par with Ryu, he would still be just as good, and far superior to the Mishima's.

Gouki would completely and utterly annhiliate the Mishima's with ease, we all have to remember, that during Alpha 2, Gouki sunk an entire island with his fist.

He destroyed an AirCraft Carrier while training deep underwater, and he destroyed an entire mountain with his fist while he was just simply training.

What has Jin, or Kazuya done that remotely comes close to this level of ridiculous notions? Being as Devil, they still aren't even nearly super elite as the Shoto's, simply because they have never ever displayed any power's that would make them amongst Ryu, Ken or much less, Gouki's level.

We all have to remember one very important factor, and that is Street Fighter II fights within a confines that is far more surreal then that of the Tekken characters.

You saw guys like Charlie and such breaking through solid steel with simple blows, something that Ryu and Ken can do easily, and obviously if Gouki can wipe out an island and mountain with his fist...steel would be nothing but a fruitcake walk for him.

Team Shoto>>>>>>>>>>Team Mishima

Pyron_Knight
So...Ken could survive the Jack-4 explosions that launched Heihachi miles and survive for weeks on the verge of death?

Um...for once this was T3 Jin, the weakest one. Second he had just finished fighting a god/alien. Third the first attack was from machineguns with the final shot from Heihachi hitting a stunned and prone Jin. What if Ryu's master pulled a gun on him after knocking him down? You think he'd be any less "guh?!!" than Jin was?

Aircraft carrier? Huh?

I dunno. Blasting skyscrapers in half with simple eyebeams seems like something on Ken's level..............................

Akuma, yes. But you're blowing of Ryu and Ken is hideous.

Well...Bryan can rip off the tops of tanks and throw them around 100 feet in his weakest form.

Feng Wei can split trees in half just by hitting people near them.

We saw in the T5 Opening that Heihachi and Kazuya can tear through the Jack-4s with casual punches...but I'm sure they're made out of some weak piss-ant metals below steel, right?

And so-on.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
So...Ken could survive the Jack-4 explosions that launched Heihachi miles and survive for weeks on the verge of death?

Ken survives Projectiles of all sorts, from Dark Hadou, to Psycho Shots, to Hadouken's etc, etc. Not to mention a Shinkuu-Hadouken from Ryu would make even the blast from the Jack's a cake walk in the park.

Um...for once this was T3 Jin, the weakest one. Second he had just finished fighting a god/alien. Third the first attack was from machineguns with the final shot from Heihachi hitting a stunned and prone Jin. What if Ryu's master pulled a gun on him after knocking him down? You think he'd be any less "guh?!!" than Jin was?

Umm, No, Jin was struck from the front, not the back. WATCH THE ENDING AGAIN. The Zaibatsu soldiers open fire on Jin from the FRONT, not the BACK.

Jin is not capable of dodging bullets period.

Lastly, Tekken 3 Jin is NO JOKE here, he went through the tournament and defeated True Ogre, what does that say to you?

Aircraft carrier? Huh?

In SFIII, Gouki's ending, he completely and utterly splits an Air Craft Carrier in half while training deep under water. Anyone who reads the SF canon guide knows this already.

I dunno. Blasting skyscrapers in half with simple eyebeams seems like something on Ken's level..............................

That's a load of garbage, reading the storyline of Tekken that Kurichan has gathered with confirmation sources gathered from Tekken. Devil has NEVER EVER blown out a Skyscraper, get the facts straight man.

Akuma, yes. But you're blowing of Ryu and Ken is hideous.

Jin, Kazuya, and Heihachi do not contend with nowhere near as strong of opponents as Ryu and Ken do. What are you talking about.

The Mishima's are arguably the most powerful characters within Tekken besides the entity Devil.

Ryu and Ken have had to confront opponents like Bison who telepathically control ton's of human Doll's all over the world, not to mention Alpha 3 Bison took on the likes of Ken, Charlie, Guile, Chunli, Cammy, Rose, Sakura and all the Doll's at once in a fight, and only backed off when Ryu came into the picture.

Ryu has fought Gouki and actually won during Alpha 2 (although Gouki held back, but still, almost nobody can defeat a holding back Gouki regardless). Ken has fought Gouki when he witnessed Gouki kill Gouken, so for Ken to even fight and survive that match up is an amazement on it's own.

Me blowing these two, please man, Read Both the SF storyline and the Tekken storyline and then come back and tell me otherwise.

Well...Bryan can rip off the tops of tanks and throw them around 100 feet in his weakest form.

Feng Wei can split trees in half just by hitting people near them.

We saw in the T5 Opening that Heihachi and Kazuya can tear through the Jack-4s with casual punches...but I'm sure they're made out of some weak piss-ant metals below steel, right?

And so-on.

Ryu and Ken can destroy solid steel with simple basic blows, you also have to take in durability as well, which Ryu and Ken have shown far greater durability then any of the Mishima's by the opponents they have confronted.

Because Ryu and Ken have sustained attacks from Gouki, someone who has sunk islands and mountains with his fist.

Which Tekken character sinks islands and crushes mountains with a simple punch, that the Mishima's have fought?

Right, I thought so.

Flipping over a piece of a top piece of a tank means absolutely nothing, considering in SFIII Ryu is training with a gigantic boulder on top of his head with Oro on top of it as well.

Lastly, why bring Feng Wei into the picture? He's not even within the vs match up?

However, if you really think that's amazing, you should look at what Gen did, he was so powerful during the time of Alpha that he was able to confront Gouki, and he actually most likely won a battle against Gouki in Alpha 3, simply because he would not retire until he had defeated Gouki.

Which he retires after Alpha 3, so pretty sure he beat Gouki...btw, he was practically on Gouki's lvl in abilities.

Guess where he's ranked? Along Side Ken, so Ken although weaker then Gouki, and slightly weaker then Ryu is no push over, if Ken is ranked within Gen's league.

Your bickering and your lack of knowledge for all of the SF and Tekken characters bewilders me and makes me shake my head.

The Top of the SF characters would absolutely annihilate the top of the Tekken characters with ease.

If you where to actually place Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi into the SF World, they would be ranked along side the likes of Guile and Chunli, Devil Jin however would be ranked within the tier that has Ken in it though.

Pyron_Knight
A bold claim. Any proof?

I didn't say otherwise.

Prove it.

That he is pretty much teh strongest Tekken character ever.
Doesn't mean he wasn't at his weakest storyline-wise there.

Well point out the aircraft carrier to me? Maybe I'm missing it. i have bad eyesight ya know.
sawFg3DeTJU

Watch the T6 Trailer man.
2AnJh1Ak3tU

Though maybe it's more of a large building than skyscraper.

But none of this seems impressive to what Ryu and Ken have done in canon?

Already have. That's why I'm not blowing anything out of porportion like you.

Ridiculous claim and not provable at all.

You think Akuma used anything even close to that power level when he fought Ryu?

Feng Wei? Eh.

Dude I was talking about T3 Bryan who isn't even close to the Mishimas in power.

A real shame then that Ryu isn't actually in the top of the SF characters right now. That belongs to Gill, SFA3 Bison, Akuma and Oro.

Take your head out of your ass newbie. You don't know more than me.

JustFrame
A bold claim. Any proof?

Capcom has confirmed that the Alpha Movie is the closest resemblance of how the SF characters would fight like and how Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken would be like.

Did you see that thing in there, it looked like X-Men vs Street Fighter Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken.

If any of the Mishima's got hit by that, it would be GGPO.

I didn't say otherwise.

Which proves my point, Jin cannot dodge bullets.

Prove it.

Jin's ending in Tekken 3...I thought I made that pretty clear to you, or can you not read?

Jin get's fired on from the front, completely viewable to him, however he was struck down by the fire from the Mishima Zaibatsu Soldiers.

"If" he was capable of dodging bullets like Ryu, he would've done so already.

Lastly, to add more to your lack of knowledge, you want to know how Jin was taken into custody by the Zaibatsu Soldiers again during Tekken 4?

Yep...he was darted and put to sleep reasons why he ends up waking up in Honmaru chained up near the ceiling, so get it straight, Jin cannot dodge bullets.

That he is pretty much teh strongest Tekken character ever.
Doesn't mean he wasn't at his weakest storyline-wise there.

First of all, that is the ONLY true time in which Jin would've fought with only his strength, and his strength alone.

From Tekken 4 onward to where he defeats Kazuya and Heihachi, Jin potentially could have fought them both with Devil's help, considering Jin had Devil's tatoo completely covering his entire body.

Secondly, Tekken 5, although we know that Jin defeated Jinpachi, again, we do not know if it was with the help of Devil as well (and most likely it was with the help of Devil).

So no, Tekken 3 Jin was the only true time, Jin would have fought under his own powers, which would make this the most legit Jin. Not the other's.

Well point out the aircraft carrier to me? Maybe I'm missing it. i have bad eyesight ya know.

Go to google type "Street Fighter Canon Guide" Read it, maybe your eyes "might" improve. That was an aircraft ship under water.

Watch the T6 Trailer man.

Though maybe it's more of a large building than skyscraper.

But none of this seems impressive to what Ryu and Ken have done in canon?

LoL...dude, that's not even canon man, are you serious with this trailer???

Lastly, BoB, a.k.a. Hwoarang can lay the whuppin on Jin Kazama, and he's absolutely nowhere near Ryu and Ken's level.

Lol, I think I have a tear in my eye from laughing too hard.

Already have. That's why I'm not blowing anything out of porportion like you.

Ridiculous claim and not provable at all.

Lol, Mishima's have never fought opponents who can mind controll countless people like mere puppets while sporting the ability to teleport while shooting Psycho Shots that can wreck havoc on you. Mishima's have never confronted opponents who can sink islands with their fist and mountains with ease, not to mention the character who does this is holding back the full power mind you.

They haven't confronted an opponent is basically a God with the ability to control fire and ice at will and can resurrect himself if he dies. The Mishima's have never confronted an opponent who was so powerful that he himself magically locked away one of his arms so he could give opponents a chance, not to mention he's 150 years old, and has the ability for powerful telekinesis to boot.

So yes, compare the competition and then come back and tell me otherwise.

You think Akuma used anything even close to that power level when he fought Ryu?

First off, let me get it to you really straight, the underpowered Gouki is the same Gouki that lvled a mountain and the island.

This is the SAME Gouki that fought Ryu, even Gouki underpowered he was still capable of ripping an island into the sea.

Gouki would never use his ultimate potential against Ryu, however his underpowered version was already capable of wiping out mountains and islands.

Ryu and Ken have fought far more powerful opponents, that's a simple fact compared to the Mishima's.

Who has Kazuya fought and defeated? Heihachi...and he needed Devil's power to do so. Heihachi has only fought and defeated Kazuya. While Jin has defeated T. Ogre and would have needed Devil's help to defeat Kaz and Hei, then Jinpachi in Tekken 5.

Compare those opponents to the likes of Alpha 3 Bison who can teleport, powerful telepathic abilities a.k.a. Mind Control, and Psycho Power.

Compare that to Gouki, or compare that to Oro, who is so powerful he's on par with Gouki unleashing his full potential.

That's pretty self explanitory to you and me who has more ridiculous opponents.

Feng Wei? Eh.

I don't know, you brought up Feng Wei in your last post about him splitting a tree as if that was supposed to impress me. Lastly, multiple SF characters would capable of this, not just the Shoto's.

Dude I was talking about T3 Bryan who isn't even close to the Mishimas in power.

Yet we've never ever seen Kazuya, Heihachi, or Jin lift a upper half of a Tank off have we?

Fighting Ability wise, the Mishima's are obviously better, but strength wise, Bryan could be stronger. What actual proof do you have that says Mishima's>>>>Bryan in Brute Strength?

We know for a fact that Ryu lifted a huge boulder over his head while training under Oro, so his level of strength is measured quite well.

A real shame then that Ryu isn't actually in the top of the SF characters right now. That belongs to Gill, SFA3 Bison, Akuma and Oro.

That's a thing called taking Time, Oro said it would potentially take Ryu about another 15 years before he reaches Oro's abilities.

Unlike the Mishima's who can only become super powerful if they have some sort of Devil Entity to help them out, lolz, that's pretty lame.

Everything that made Ryu and Ken, they did it themselves. Even Gouki trained under his own power and did not need some almighty Demon or whatever to upgrade him.

Take your head out of your ass newbie. You don't know more than me.

Me, a newbie? So says the guy who showed a Non-Canon Trailer of Tekken 6 and then claims it to be "proof" laughing

Sado22
as i said..........TEAM 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.