96 Eclipse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mavrick071
just curious about the Quality of an eclipse i am looking for an affordable gas saver plus a little style ha ha and i found a 1996 eclipse for $2000 the catch is that is has like 180xxx on it i'm just wondering if it would be worth it or if it is a lost cause the body is great i am just wondering if the motor will last or if it will just blow up the instant i drive away
if i could get a little feed back i would appreicate it THANKS!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mavrick071
just curious about the Quality of an eclipse i am looking for an affordable gas saver plus a little style ha ha and i found a 1996 eclipse for $2000 the catch is that is has like 180xxx on it i'm just wondering if it would be worth it or if it is a lost cause the body is great i am just wondering if the motor will last or if it will just blow up the instant i drive away

This is the wrong message board for this question.

Go to a Mitsubishi fan site or even the official site. I am sure there is a message board for you question that would be better answered.

Cheers

Have a good day.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Mavrick071

Personally, I had a friend who bought two Eclipses with high mileage on them. The first one had transmission issues and burned oil. The second one was a little better because it only burned oil. I would request a test drive and check over the car, like the underbody and whatnot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.