star wars infinities/tales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
i just read the star wars infinities. they were interesting and certain parts were done far better then the movies

ex: the ewoks were blood thirsty natives who attacked both sides, not cudly bears that single handedly beat the emperor's best troops.

cons: no bikini leia.

i also read star wars tales: skippy the jedi droid ^_^ my favorite cannon comic ever!

FistOfThe North
i love star wars tales.

Melcórë
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i just read the star wars infinities. they were interesting and certain parts were done far better then the movies

ex: the ewoks were blood thirsty natives who attacked both sides, not cudly bears that single handedly beat the emperor's best troops.

i also read star wars tales: skippy the jedi droid ^_^ my favorite cannon comic ever!

As far as I'm aware, Tales are largely considered non-canon.

Blax_Hydralisk
They are completely non-canon...

The big EH
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

i also read star wars tales: skippy the jedi droid ^_^ my favorite cannon comic ever! ya all of tales are non canon, they are like fables of the star wars universe

Melcórë
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
They are completely non-canon...

I put "largely" because I'd heard (not sure where) that some of the later "Tales" stories were considered canon of some sort, because they were referenced elsewhere or didn't really conflict with canon.

FistOfThe North
Meh, "Tales" still has good stories.

Faunus
After issues 20 or 21, they shifted into actual canon stories, so the recent stuff would be considered legit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.