Carrie versus Christine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Carrie has just finished her murder spree and feels pretty damn good, out of the darkness however creeps a Cherry Red 1958 Plymouth Fury, murder shining in its headlights.

Stipulations : No PIS, No CIS.

Evil Telekinetic Girl versus Evil Sentient Car

Who ya got ?

Impediment
My vote goes to the 2 ton machine. I'm sure it would make short work of Carrie, even if she is telekinetic.

BTW, what is PIS & CIS?

Rogue Jedi
all Carrie would have to do is flip the car over on its roof...whats Christine gonna do then? Carrie pwns.

grey fox
Originally posted by Impediment
My vote goes to the 2 ton machine. I'm sure it would make short work of Carrie, even if she is telekinetic.

BTW, what is PIS & CIS?

PIS is Plot induced stupidity (Ie : Spiderman needs to be on the floor for a scene to continue, even though he was thrown at a wall he doesn't stick but merely slides off of it, the plot neatly ignoring his powers).

CIS is Character Induced Stupidity, a part of the characters inherent Stupidity or ignorance. Ie : Superman could end his fights with giant robots simply by flinging them into the sun or heating their shells until their circuits melt, but decides to have a good 'ol fashioned fist fight instead.

MildPossession
Carrie of course, didn't you see what she did to Travolta's car!

SnakeEyes
Carrie would win by a landslide!

willofthewisp
Christine wins. When the mean kids are distracting Carrie, here comes a car and runs her down.

ScarletSpeed
Carie sets the car on fire then she digests it.

Rogue Jedi
yes

rourke82
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes
Carrie smash stick out tongue

rourke82
Originally posted by rourke82
Carrie smash stick out tongue

yJe0iVo8y3A

the ninjak
Carrie turned around and in a split second Exploded/Pushed a car around her.

That car was gunning towards her and was probably within 10 ft before Carrie willed the car to move around her then blow up. High level telekinesis and pyrokinesis.

Christine is gonna drive into a wall and burn everytime it tries to attack Carrie.

quanchi112
Carrie wins.

siriuswriter
If the car gives Carrie trouble, she'll blast it out of orbit.

Carrie wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.