darkseid storms asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cmack
darkseid has 2 weeks of prep, he plans to kill odin, he stands at the asgardian gates ready to strike, with his army, can he succeed?

Doctor-Alvis
I think Oklahoma can take'em.

janus77
2 weeks prep sounds ominous... what's he achieved with prep in the past?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by janus77
2 weeks prep sounds ominous... what's he achieved with prep in the past?

-Killed Patheon of Gods and absorbed their power
-Created weapons that attacked and seriously hurt the Source
-Imprisoned Ares with the God Wave with technology
-Mastermind behind Countdown
-Attuned his heartbeat with the rhythm of the sun so if his heart stops it will cause a super nova destroying Earth.
-Created plans to teleport Apokolips into Earth 2 universe and in turn would destroy Earth
-Developed a device where he can monitor the thoughts of every human on Earth so he can track down the portions of the anti-life equation
-Caused the Gods to split into their Grecko/Roman counterparts

etc.

There is a respect thread

xJLxKing
I am pretty sure Odin himself can defeat them. If they have Thor, and an army themselft, then No way can Darksied win/

janus77
Originally posted by King_Mungi
-Attuned his heartbeat with the rhythm of the sun so if his heart stops it will cause a super nova destroying Earth.
-Created plans to teleport Apokolips into Earth 2 universe and in turn would destroy Earth
-Developed a device where he can monitor the thoughts of every human on Earth so he can track down the portions of the anti-life equation

etc.

I was just asking for an example or two of some high showings of prep, didn't feel like rooting around the respect thread, especially since I won't know jack about the context behind the feats.

if Darkseid's anything like as capable with prep as Batman, I'd say Ds wins. I'm sure Doom could take down Asgard with some prep, so imo in theory it's possible.

King_Mungi
shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/jkfw-04-06.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Storm wins.

shifty

BatmanOfGotham
With 2 weeks, he should be able to pull it off.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by King_Mungi

etc.

in two weeks?!

Lord Feron
not saying he can't do it but 2 weeks does not sound like much time..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
in two weeks?!

Didn't say it was in two weeks, but he asked for DS prep showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.