Mickey O'Neil vs. Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Mickey O'Neil, the pikey bare-knuckle boxer, from the film Snatch, is a man to be reckoned with. A single punch can knock a man out, if he so desires. He has shown that he is one tough s.o.b. who can take as much damage as he can dish out. Especially if you disrespect his ma.

Marv, the famous Sin City character, has tremendous strength and fighting skills to bring down those who challenge him or break his personal code of ethics. Marv has a well developed skill and a strong appetite for torture. He never blinks or seems to think twice about inflicting the slowest, most creative and painful death he can possibly implement on his worst enemies.

A one-on-one fisticuffs match in a bar room setting. Who takes it?

Rogue Jedi
dood, Marv PWNS HIM....NO CONTEST.

grey fox
Marv in a horrible, horrible stomp.

Rogue Jedi
?

Neo_Version 7
Realistically speaking, I would have to say Marv. Personally, I believe that his feats of endurance and threshold for pain are much more impressive. But I always give the loser something so I say that Mick had a better build.

Rogue Jedi
Mickeys punch would only piss Marv off. laughing out loud

omgchos
Marv was shown twice in the movie being knocked unconscious.
Tho one of them was a sledge hammer and the other was a pistol whip. I still think mickey could manage to knock marv on his ass.

Robtard
Marv also got hit by a speeding car, twice, and was none the worse for it.

I don't see Mickey lasting long enough to KO Marv, maybe if he had a ball-peen hammer in each hand, maybe.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Marv is a beastie boy.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
Marv also got hit by a speeding car, twice, and was none the worse for it.

I don't see Mickey lasting long enough to KO Marv, maybe if he had a ball-peen hammer in each hand, maybe.
Im talkin head shots tho. People can get hit by a car and still be conscious. But i see your point. I still think mickey could manage.

Rogue Jedi
Could manage what?

omgchos
To knock marv out.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, it took a sledgehammer to knock Marv out, you think Mickey hits that hard?

omgchos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, it took a sledgehammer to knock Marv out, you think Mickey hits that hard?
Yeah dude. He's the one punch machine gun. I know marv can take a beating. But so can mickey. It may not happen on the first punch.. but i think mickey is fast and strong enough to get a few of those whopping punches in.

Robtard
Mickey was punching normal guys.

A sledgehammer to the face/head would have killed a normal person, getting hit by a speeding car and sent flying (twice no less) would have at least incapacitated a normal person, most likely crippling or killing them.

I think you're greatly underestimating Marv's toughness, it's super-human, as is his strength.

Rogue Jedi
Super duper even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.