Who Beats this "Character"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IAmGreatness
Who beats this "character"?

Intelligence of Thanos
Agility and "Spidersense" of Spiderman
Hi-technology use of an Iron Man
Speed of Silver Surfer
Powers of Galactus
Strength of Superman, Stamina of Juggernaut
Healing factor of Wolverine

The candidate to beat this character can't be more than 1 person alone.

Can they beat this character?

batdude123
TOAA.

Neo_Version 7
The goddamn Batman.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by batdude123
TOAA.

TOAA isn't a person, or a living thing, it's an ideal, it's what represents marvel. It's a load of shit, I hate things like TOAA, Man of Miracles, God Spawn, Living Tribunal, Spectre, Great Evil Beast, Thanos with IG, The Presence, ect, their just sh*t, mimics of God, poor writings of crazy people.

batdude123
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
TOAA isn't a person, or a living thing, it's an ideal, it's what represents marvel. It's a load of shit, I hate things like TOAA, Man of Miracles, God Spawn, Living Tribunal, Spectre, Great Evil Beast, Thanos with IG, The Presence, ect, their just sh*t, mimics of God, poor writings of crazy people.

Was there a point to this?

Betterman
Lord of Nightmares.

janus77
The Beyonder.

failing that, Doom with prep.

Neo_Version 7
Any given Skrull with 3-4 years prep.

llagrok
Galactus.

Mr. Slippyfist
Iron Man.

batdude123
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
The goddamn Batman.

DigiMark007
At least give him a break guys. He's new. Most don't realize that there exists numerous people above the limit set by his hypothetical character, so it seems much less of a challenge to most of us.

Though powers of Big G make it interesting. You need the legit abstracts and universe-ending characters/artifacts before you start to challenge that.

King Kandy
Sentry.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
At least give him a break guys. He's new. Most don't realize that there exists numerous people above the limit set by his hypothetical character, so it seems much less of a challenge to most of us.

Though powers of Big G make it interesting. You need the legit abstracts and universe-ending characters/artifacts before you start to challenge that.

Galactus has a greater intellect than Thanos.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by llagrok
Galactus has a greater intellect than Thanos.

Really? That may be, but I don't know that this statement is an easily defensible one.

Besides, both are epic geniuses. The thread doesn't exactly hang by this point.

srug

llagrok
Naw, Galan's mind is greater.

Grinning Goku

Someone's venting... Need a hug?

Combat_Guru

That losers conceive God.

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Someone's venting... Need a hug?

Don't touch me!!!! mad

dat_boi
dr. manhattan takes him

Knowsbleed33
PR Molecule Man

King Kandy
Um like I said, Sentry alone can take this, he's already stalemated Galactus and this guy is below Galactus in every attribute except for powers.

Mr. Slippyfist
So... in other words... you think WWH would be able to do it even easier?

King Kandy
I never said that. It was PIS that WWHulk won and PIS isn't allowed on this forum.

kandysadumbass
Kandy are you ****ing retarded??

We have Spiderman saying he stalemated Galactus and not knowin anything about it and not seeing it ourselves. Then we have him losing to Hulk.

So what we hear is fact but what we see is PIS? Explain to me dumbass how that works.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
I never said that. It was PIS that WWHulk won and PIS isn't allowed on this forum. Heh...

So, you believe it wouldn't be pis for Sentry to stalemate Galactus?

If you're being serious of course. smile

King Kandy
Yes given that him being Galactus level was already established, later showing where he is below his established levels are PIS.

kandysadumbass
Yes given that him being Galactus level was already established, later showing where he is below his established levels are PIS. Show him at Galactus level. Show it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Where was it established he's Galactus level?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by kandysadumbass
Kandy are you ****ing retarded??

Cretin.

tkitna
Squirrel Girl

kandysadumbass
It this idiots mind and thats about it.

I love being banned. Can come back whenever I want and I don't have to pretend to respect others opinions. Awesome. love

kandysadumbass
Cretin. STFU retard.

Combat_Guru
STFU retard.

Shut the **** up cretin.

I say it better stick out tongue

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Where was it established he's Galactus level?
It was established when Spiderman said it.

kandysadumbass
Shut the **** up cretin.

I say it better stick out tongue Silence fool. Originally posted by King Kandy
It was established when Spiderman said it. laughing out loud

No one can be this dumb so I am going to assume your joking. So what one person says is more important than whats shown?

xJLxKing
He just hate anyone who is stronger then DBZ characters.
Anyways Spectre, Eternity, Abraxas, Lucifer, The Presence, and soo many others

Master-Borg
Galactus is soooo overrated its not funny.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Galactus is soooo overrated its not funny. Yea thats right, I mean even though it was stated that Galactus at full power can destroy the universe mean nothing right?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He just hate anyone who is stronger then DBZ characters.
Anyways Spectre, Eternity, Abraxas, Lucifer, The Presence, and soo many others

Yeah, because their God!

DBZ characters are massive stutterers and cowards, save Goku, I only like Goku...

Master-Borg
Yea thats right, I mean even though it was stated that Galactus at full power can destroy the universe mean nothing right? yeah it means jack when he is outsmarted and humiliated time and again by mere humans

Symmetric Chaos
Yea thats right, I mean even though it was stated that Galactus at full power can destroy the universe mean nothing right?

When you consider that he was maybe one feat at that level it kinda is.

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus is soooo overrated its not funny. You're talking again. no expression

xJLxKing
Yeah, because their God!

DBZ characters are massive stutterers and cowards, save Goku, I only like Goku... Yeah I Have noticed from the other topic in Superman Forum! So what so bad about them being "gods"?

kandysadumbass
Always a sign of fail.

Heres His Hi AJ as always.

Master-Borg
You're talking again. no expression confused huh?

King Kandy
Here's the definition of PIS:

"At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story (The comic is WWHulk for christ's sake!), even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

So see, it is pis.

Combat_Guru
Yeah I Have noticed from the other topic in Superman Forum! So what so bad about them being "gods"?

Well it's very simple, God=Above problems

Above problems=No point in a story.

No point in a story=Sucky story with a bunch of sucky characters that suck all day.

Master-Borg
I agree with Kandy, it was PIS that Hulk beat Sentry.

Now, Hulk may be stronger, but no way he should beat sentry.

Symmetric Chaos

"At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story (The comic is WWHulk for christ's sake!), even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

So see, it is pis.

Yeah. The comic was called WorldWarHulk. The idea of Hulk struggling with anybody is insane. That fight lasting more than a panel against a pussy like Sentry was th hugest load of PIS ever created.

kandysadumbass

So see, it is pis.

No evidence to say its not PIS because we don't have evidence he actually stalemated Galactus.

Theres an imagine of Spidey remembering Cap KOed Hulk.

So that means that can be used to?

kandysadumbass
I agree with Kandy, it was PIS that Hulk beat Sentry.

Now, Hulk may be stronger, but no way he should beat sentry. If he used his speed sure, but he never does so he lost rightfully so.

King Kandy
If he used his speed sure, but he never does so he lost rightfully so.
On KMC characters fight to their fullest potential. Sentry will use his speed here.

Master-Borg
If he used his speed sure, but he never does so he lost rightfully so. yeah he could also fly as well, yet he fought on the ground instead of using any flight advantage

sentry fought like a mentally challenged retard

Symmetric Chaos
yeah he could also fly as well, yet he fought on the ground instead of using any flight advantage

He never got the chance. The Senty/Hulk fight was totally reasonable if you allow for Hulk getting that first hold on Sentry.

sentry fought like a mentally challenged retard

Add crying and that describes him perfectly.

King Kandy
No evidence to say its not PIS because we don't have evidence he actually stalemated Galactus.

Theres an imagine of Spidey remembering Cap KOed Hulk.

So that means that can be used to?
Spiderman's lying? And here I thought he was such a trustworthy guy...

Knowsbleed33
Show me some on panel proof that Sentry stalemated Galactus. And, not just Spider man saying so.

batdude123
Um like I said, Sentry alone can take this, he's already stalemated Galactus and this guy is below Galactus in every attribute except for powers.

Shut... the... ****... up.

kandysadumbass
Spiderman's lying? And here I thought he was such a trustworthy guy... He has said Hulk got KOed by Cap or remembered it.

So does this mean Cap KOed Hulk?

Master-Borg
He has said Hulk got KOed by Cap or remembered it.

So does this mean Cap KOed Hulk? its not completely inconceivable that Cap KOed Hulk, depending on circumstances

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah. The comic was called WorldWarHulk. The idea of Hulk struggling with anybody is insane. That fight lasting more than a panel against a pussy like Sentry was th hugest load of PIS ever created.

Combat_Guru
Poor IAmGreatness, he never intended to build Flame City. (This thread is a flame city.)

King Kandy
He has said Hulk got KOed by Cap or remembered it.

So does this mean Cap KOed Hulk?
Yeah well Spiderman saw it happen.

Galan007
Originally posted by IAmGreatness

Intelligence of Thanos
Speed of Silver Surfer
Powers of Galactus

Can they beat this character? crylaugh0

IAmGreatness
What's so funny about the healing factor of Wolverine?

h1a8
Yes given that him being Galactus level was already established, later showing where he is below his established levels are PIS.
PIS are outliers, which means it has nothing to do with what was shown previous but rather to do with the statistical evaluation of a character. Sentry has only been implied to be Galactus' equal once but has shown he wasn't a million times over. Thus the PIS is him being equated to Galactus.

King Kandy
Must I repost the definition again?

"At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

Sentry was previously shown at higher levels then WWHulk, therefore it is PIS that he lost. And this forum has a no-pis rule.

llagrok
dumb shit.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry was previously shown at higher levels then WWHulk, therefore it is PIS that he lost. And this forum has a no-pis rule. When was he shown at higher levels?

King Kandy
When He overloaded Absorbing man (Odin couldn't do it.)

When he beat Terrax easier then any other Herald has been beaten.

When he (as void) beat Hulk effortlessly.

When he Stalemated Galactus.

When he took Genis on without trouble.

Mr. Slippyfist
When He overloaded Absorbing man (Odin couldn't do it.)

When he beat Terrax easier then any other Herald has been beaten.

When he (as void) beat Hulk effortlessly.

When he took Genis on without trouble. Quasar did it. BB did it with vocals. A planet did it. smile
And Odin didn't even fire anything that could overload AM... so...
Nice fantasy. smile

Instead of explaining it... and it's not pis that Terrax got beat this easy?
Fancy how you use this feat when explaining how it's pis that Sentry lost, without looking at how it might be pis for Sentry doing this that easy.
Irony?

A calm Hulk compared to 'the maddest Hulk's ever been'? Good luck with that one fuddy duddy.

Which would be a massive jump in power. Which would be pis for Galactus, and even pis for Sentry... using feats of course. smile

When Genis was also holding back? And it's not like Photon really accomplished much in close quarter fights anyway. erm

King Kandy
Quasar did it. BB did it with vocals. A planet did it. smile
And Odin didn't even fire anything that could overload AM... so...
Nice fantasy. smile
Yeah well Hulk on the other hand couldn't so he is still above Hulk.

Instead of explaining it... and it's not pis that Terrax got beat this easy?
Fancy how you use this feat when explaining how it's pis that Sentry lost, without looking at how it might be pis for Sentry doing this that easy.
Irony?
It's not PIS given Sentry's other comparable feats.

A calm Hulk compared to 'the maddest Hulk's ever been'? Good luck with that one fuddy duddy.
Well that feet doesn't put him above WWHulk by itself, but it's just one more case of Sentry displaying above Herald power (No one has beaten Hulk that easily.)

Which would be a massive jump in power. Which would be pis for Galactus, and even pis for Sentry... using feats of course. smile
Like I said, Sentry has great feats all over the place. If he'd had mostly low showings up until that point I would agree, but he was just pwning people left and right.

When Genis was also holding back? And it's not like Photon really accomplished much in close quarter fights anyway. erm
He's just as powerful as his previous incarnations were...

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah well Hulk on the other hand couldn't so he is still above Hulk.

It's not PIS given Sentry's other comparable feats.

Well that feet doesn't put him above WWHulk by itself, but it's just one more case of Sentry displaying above Herald power (No one has beaten Hulk that easily.)

Like I said, Sentry has great feats all over the place. If he'd had mostly low showings up until that point I would agree, but he was just pwning people left and right.

He's just as powerful as his previous incarnations were... Hulk was about average strength in that fight. He wasn't gripping AM, and getting extremely angry (in comparison to Sentry doing it).

Ya... you pretty much named his best feats... so...
Plus, you forgot to include that it might have been pis for Terrax. Of course you did.

The weakest Savage Hulk can be? Surfer has pretty much one-shotted Savage being pissed and using 'all his strength'. Spider-Man owned him with a cement truck (comparable in ease).
Herc and Thor have one-shotted Abom (who is about as strong, or stronger than calm Hulk).
Etc.

OK, so what has he done to even put his level close to Galactus? Who was he pwning left and right?
Carnage? Namor villains? Big monsters? And why are they relevant to Galactus?

And he was holding back... erm
Insane was pretty much all out, at all times... before you try to compare the two.

Knowsbleed33

Again, show me proof of this and not Spiderman saying it.

BatmanOfGotham
Lol, Sentry can beat WWH?
Right...
And Spiderman can beat Silver Surfer like he's a joke.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Again, show me proof of this and not Spiderman saying it.
Um Spiderman saying it IS proof.

BatmanOfGotham
No, it isn't.
Do you really think he can stalemate Galactus?!

Knowsbleed33

No it's not. Spiderman also said Blackbolt was one of the most powerful beings in the MU.

King Kandy
He said he THOUGHT Blackbolt was one of the strongest. It was his opinion. It wasn't his opinion that Sentry Stalemated Galactus, it was something he actually saw happen.

Endrict Nuul

Nope, that fight wasn't showed on panel.

Terryc250
Anyone above Galactus

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nope, that fight wasn't showed on panel.
Ah, so I see WWHulk never defeated Black Bolt either.

Symmetric Chaos

We saw him holding BB's broken body.

BatmanOfGotham
Seriously...what's with Sentry=Galactus?!

Endrict Nuul

BB makes a whisper on one panel, then the other was Hulk saying "I want to hear you scream" the panel after that, Hulk is carrying BB's body.

Can you show me a single panel of the Galactus vs Sentry fight?

Knowsbleed33
Didn't the Black Bolt in the WWH arc turn out to be a Skrull?

SevenShackles
the watcher...

h1a8
Must I repost the definition again?

"At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

Sentry was previously shown at higher levels then WWHulk, therefore it is PIS that he lost. And this forum has a no-pis rule.

That's not the original definition of PIS.
The original definition stated PIS was when someone performed a feat that is both extreme and inconsistent with their statistical career. Sorry but I may be mistaking it for the SvFL rule.

Estacado
Red Hulk....uhuh

Utrigita
He said he THOUGHT Blackbolt was one of the strongest. It was his opinion. It wasn't his opinion that Sentry Stalemated Galactus, it was something he actually saw happen.

Without saying anymore about the entire encounter, There is a scan that shows WWH taking Black Bolts Scream plus we have mentions of the consequances of the battle between Hulk and BB, what do we have between Sentry vs Galactus??? Absolutely nothing except Spiderman remembering it, and that's it, nothing else. He is the only person that have ever refered to that event, by "the same guy who once fought Galactus to a standstill"

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6089/sentrygalactuscomment9ac.jpg

Plus I see no indications if him actually having seen it himself.

llagrok
We saw him holding BB's broken body.

Naw.

He beat a Skrull with Xavier's telepathy, Black Bolt's powers, Strange's magic and Namor's physical stats smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Naw.

He beat a Skrull with Xavier's telepathy, Black Bolt's powers, Strange's magic and Namor's physical stats smile

Well considering many of BB's physical stats are a direct result of his powers and he normally has no magic or telepathy that just makes it even more simple for WWH to beat Blagar.

BatmanOfGotham
Hulk beat Black Bolt because of surprise.
BB did a whisper but Hulk shrugged it off, Hulk just beat him to a pulp before BB could react. Simple.

janus77
Originally posted by BatmanOfGotham
Hulk beat Black Bolt because of surprise.
BB did a whisper but Hulk shrugged it off, Hulk just beat him to a pulp before BB could react. Simple.
false.
we see BB scream, and we are also told that a divot the size of Rhode Island broke off from the moon, which would be the result of BB's scream.

it's true that BB tried using a whisper at first, but that only pissed off WWH more, making the scream useless.

also, how would it be possible to beat up a guy without that guy making a sound? a fist to the mouth would still produce some sound in the process...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
also, how would it be possible to beat up a guy without that guy making a sound?

People have tried that. BB doesn't make any noise unless he makes a conscious decision to do so.

janus77
People have tried that. BB doesn't make any noise unless he makes a conscious decision to do so.
well, I think it's safe to assume BB was wont to make noise during his brief confrontation with Hulk.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by IAmGreatness

Intelligence of Thanos
Speed of Silver Surfer
Powers of Galactus

Can they beat this character?

Galactus wins hands down on every aspect of this "character" - obviously apart from powers but without the intelligence of Galactus I doubt this character is able to utilize this power as effectively anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.