words of wisdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



ragesRemorse
You are about to die and you can only leave your child with two words and two words only. What would those two words be?



I once met a man with a calming presence whom asked me this same question. I asked him what the point of the quest was. He told me that i should figure out my two words and then do my very best to live my life by the meaning of them. I have since been asking people this question and it can be interesting the answers i receive. Many times, if i know the person. They answer the question with two words of description that i would have used to describe their character. It is nothing important, but it is one of those exercises that are supposed to help you find yourself

Fishy
Love you

(Would rather use three words but whatever) It's the only thing I can think of that would even be slightly relevant at a time like that.

lord xyz
I'm thinking

"Keep safe"
"Stay healthy"
"Don't cry"
"avenge me"

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You are about to die and you can only leave your child with two words and two words only. What would those two words be?



I once met a man with a calming presence whom asked me this same question. I asked him what the point of the quest was. He told me that i should figure out my two words and then do my very best to live my life by the meaning of them. I have since been asking people this question and it can be interesting the answers i receive. Many times, if i know the person. They answer the question with two words of description that i would have used to describe their character. It is nothing important, but it is one of those exercises that are supposed to help you find yourself

F**k ALOT! (I know "alot" is two words. STFU b***hes.)


really, though,...I could NEVER do it in two words. EVER. Two words would fail at any point that I was trying to convey. I could not make ANY point that I would want to make with two words.

Example.

To my son:

"F**k as many women as you can but wrap it before you tap it."

Or

"Learn everything you can with a reasonable accord with time and always work hard for your family and life."

Or

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Love is the answer."

Deja~vu
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You are about to die and you can only leave your child with two words and two words only. What would those two words be?



Patience and try to see things from other peoples eyes...I love you.

Sorry, I can't do two words....I would just talk really, really fast.....LOL

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Deja~vu

Sorry, I can't do two words....I would just talk really, really fast.....LOL

lol thats ok, i couldnt think of anything for the longest time, so, i just went the gladiator route...strength and honor lol

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dadudemon
F**k ALOT! (I know "alot" is two words. STFU b***hes.)


really, though,...I could NEVER do it in two words. EVER. Two words would fail at any point that I was trying to convey. I could not make ANY point that I would want to make with two words.

Example.

To my son:

"F**k as many women as you can but wrap it before you tap it."

Or

"Learn everything you can with a reasonable accord with time and always work hard for your family and life."

Or

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Love is the answer."

laughing out loud you remind of the grandfather in little miss sunshine. I guess for the last quote, you could just say star wars. laughing out loud I wonder if Star wars was ever any ones last words

I think instead of trying to find two words which best capture your point. find two words where the definitions themselves mirror the morals you would like to instill

Deja~vu
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
lol thats ok, i couldnt think of anything for the longest time, so, i just went the gladiator route...strength and honor lol Okay, here's my 2 words.

See ya.

laughing out loud

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Okay, here's my 2 words.

See ya.

laughing out loud

That's already evident. Pick something else! wink

leonheartmm
have faith
be happy
love yourself
love others
be selfless
find truth
find beauty
trust yourself
accept mistakes
remember me
find yourself
find love
find god
love all
dont cry
see feal
awaken yourself
dont regret
forget sorrow
remember yourself
live on

the list goes on.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
That's already evident. Pick something else! wink Okay...Dream BIG!

Storm
Carpe diem, though I don' t wait until tomorrow to say any important things my loved ones need to know. Any day could be the last.

miss_swann
"love you"
"be happy"
"be yourself"
"you're special"

Deja~vu
I'd probably say, "Don't worry." Or "It's Okay."

Impediment
Live happily.

BackFire
Say no.

Captive
Live dreams

Deja~vu
LIVE

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Okay, here's my 2 words.

See ya.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud That was cool.

I would say the same.

demon-lllama
Fort Lauderdale
Key West

dadudemon
"F**k you"

"eat shit"

"poopy dick"

"butt flakes"

"t*ts vagina"

"nut sack"

"Shit's done"

Bardock42
God, I hate dadudemon.

Selphie
"There's hope."

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
God, I hate dadudemon.

**** vagina is funny

Selphie
Hahaha, "Quiet, dadudemon"

Bardock42
'twas more of a general expression of disgust unrelated to the thread's idea...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
God, I hate dadudemon.

No you don't. You know you want me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
No you don't. You know you want me.

I can be sexually attracted to and still despise you...

inimalist
doesn't the disgust just make it that much hotter?

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
doesn't the disgust just make it that much hotter? Yeah, what good is sex if you don't feel so disgusted after that you have to shower for hours?

inimalist
thats what she said smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
thats what she said smile

LOL!

an immature inimalist joke!

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
thats what she said smile

That was pretty ****ing good, in the grand schemes of things.

spliffo biffo
'super serial'

Deja~vu
"Be smart."


Now those are wise words!

Mandos
Trust yourself

Deja~vu
Good words too.

Kosta
You're adopted

Deja~vu
Sorry babe.

agphoenix
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You are about to die and you can only leave your child with two words and two words only. What would those two words be?



I once met a man with a calming presence whom asked me this same question. I asked him what the point of the quest was. He told me that i should figure out my two words and then do my very best to live my life by the meaning of them. I have since been asking people this question and it can be interesting the answers i receive. Many times, if i know the person. They answer the question with two words of description that i would have used to describe their character. It is nothing important, but it is one of those exercises that are supposed to help you find yourself

Love truly.


Be me.
Love Mom.
Stay true.
Love yourself.
Remember me.
Eat meat.
Love people.
Be strong.
Give first.
Hurt no-one.
Lucky f#@k.


Help me

agphoenix
Originally posted by leonheartmm
...
awaken yourself
dont regret
forget sorrow
remember yourself
...

Love these 4 man. I read yours. I like. You read mine. You must like! cool


'forget sorrow'....DAMN man. Wish you were my Dad!!! doh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.