Sabertooth vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Creed is at his best.

Who wins?

Priest
I'm pretty sure Black Panther already WTF pwned Sabertooth.

Ha-Son
Creed.

jinzin
Originally posted by Priest
I'm pretty sure Black Panther already WTF pwned Sabertooth.
In HOM during a fight that is skewed due to WANDA'S reality... the same one that had Apocalypse launching Namor airborne with one hit underwater, and Blackbolt curbing Apoc over with a whisper.. Both incidents contradicted in the 616 time line...

It was also written by Hudlin, a man who had Black Panther "superior" to Captain America, Wakana more threatening than Latveria, and BP running around putting Norrin Rad in arm locks. erm

Then there's the fact that the fight itself features BP with weapons he wouldn't have, creed with a HF that couldn't take bullets (Just so you know he was re-entering orbit and standing up seconds after impact, getting his neck broken and standing up after hitting the floor, taking everything DP's two automatics could throw at him and smiling about it, and fighting his way out of an inferno from a crashed blackbird), and is contradicted by the 616 arc of that very last feat in which BP ran up on Sabretooth and got put up in a choke slam position about to get his guts and throat ripped out until Logan had to come save him.

Sabretooth FTW, his HF especially at the end there was waaaayyyy too beastly there's nothing I can see BP legitimately doing to take him down before he got himself eviscerated.

DestinyGuy678
there are ways to work around the healing factor (x-23 through dirt into wolverine open wounds in order to bleed him until he fell unconcious) a similar technique could be used against sabertooth,

black panther would also be smart enough not t ogo ound for pound with sabertooth

jinzin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
there are ways to work around the healing factor (x-23 through dirt into wolverine open wounds in order to bleed him until he fell unconcious) a similar technique could be used against sabertooth,

black panther would also be smart enough not t ogo ound for pound with sabertooth

Could be used against Sabretooth, except in order to do that he'd have to get in close and Sabretooth would tear him apart.

What happens when he doesn't have a choice? Creed's not exactly the type to just wait around for BP to hatch a plan.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jinzin
Could be used against Sabretooth, except in order to do that he'd have to get in close and Sabretooth would tear him apart.

What happens when he doesn't have a choice? Creed's not exactly the type to just wait around for BP to hatch a plan.
black panther doesn't ned that much time to hatch one, and fully charged energy dagger would pu creed dow nfor a while though (destroying his entire nervous systems, according to wolverine the nervous system takes the longest to regenerate)

jinzin
Where the hell is BP pulling this out from?

DestinyGuy678
Where the hell is BP pulling this out from?
what the energy daggers? they are a part of his standard equipment

jinzin
In the two dozen plus appearances I've seen him in in recent months including his own title, AND his fight with Sabretooth I haven't seen em, you sure about that?

DestinyGuy678
In the two dozen plus appearances I've seen him in in recent months including his own title, AND his fight with Sabretooth I haven't seen em, you sure about that?
yup, have you seen him in his recent adventures (where the twin golden frogs are sendin ghim from dimension to dimension)

they end up sending him and the fantastic four to the marvel zombies dimension, they get cornered by zombie skrulls (they are the fantastic four skrulls I dunno there names)

the invisible skrull launches an attack and he sends an energy dagger right into her neck, he then exclaims that she is somehow overcoming severe brain trauma

jinzin
I've been reading his zombie adventures. But somehow missed that.

Okay, let me ask you this. Why are BP's energy daggers going to be more effective on Sabretooth than Psylocke's energy sword?

DestinyGuy678
I've been reading his zombie adventures. But somehow missed that.

Okay, let me ask you this. Why are BP's energy daggers going to be more effective on Sabretooth than Psylocke's energy sword?

what are the results of her sowrd

a fully charged energy dagger would destroy his nervous sytem, according to wolverine the nervous system takes the longest to regenerate

jinzin
pretty much the same, paralysis, fried brain etc.

DestinyGuy678
pretty much the same, paralysis, fried brain etc.

..did it work?

jinzin
If by work you mean got Sabretooth riled up into a berserker rage that had Psy practically crappin her pants, then ya, it worked.

DestinyGuy678
If by work you mean got Sabretooth riled up into a berserker rage that had Psy practically crappin her pants, then ya, it worked. ...oh....hm, well in wolverine - sabretooth did almsot kill black panther....well I guess sabetooth takes it

Shieldbou
It depends, seeing as Black Panther usually attacks on surprise. But Sabertooth could take him easily if it was premeditated. It also depends on the environment, if they were in the actual jungle, then Black Panther would have the upper hand, whereas I tend to assume Sabertooth is more of an urban dude.

jinzin
Originally posted by Shieldbou
It depends, seeing as Black Panther usually attacks on surprise. But Sabertooth could take him easily if it was premeditated. It also depends on the environment, if they were in the actual jungle, then Black Panther would have the upper hand, whereas I tend to assume Sabertooth is more of an urban dude.

They're both adept at adapting to both environments.
But this match is without stipulations so it takes place in an arena setting, both characters are ready for a fight.

Straight up, I don't see what BP could do to Sabretooth to win this before he got skewered.

DestinyGuy678
now taht I think about it black pantehr could use the ebony blade to chop of creeds head (it's how wolverine killed him...except with the mura masa)

jinzin
Yeah, Creed tends to fail against swords.

DestinyGuy678
Yeah, Creed tends to fail against swords.
he has a regular skeleton right?

jinzin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
he has a regular skeleton right?
Pretty much. It's more durable than a normal human's and he's got his retractable fingertip claws and canines. But other than that, yeah.

DestinyGuy678
then the ebony blade should be able to kill him so I'd say its 50/50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.