Lost Boys 2:The Tribe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
I didnt knew they were making this. My question is, WHY? The couldnt leave well alone!

http://www.trailerspy.com/movie-trailers/view/447/lost-boys-2-the-tribe-trailer/

FistOfThe North
lol whoa.

loved pt 1.

this one looks watchable maybe. i'll download it. and pt 1 too. a classic.

ragesRemorse
dog shit

Darth Vicious
Just a way for Corey Haim to try and resurrect his dead career.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Just a way for Corey Haim to try and resurrect his dead career.

he still looks exactly like the younger Corey from the first movie too, headband and all.

hehe

MildPossession
When I saw the trailer weeks ago, I thought it looked terrible, still do.

HueyFreeman
Just a way for Corey Haim to try and resurrect his dead career. Isn't that Cory Feldman or am I mixing them up.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Isn't that Cory Feldman or am I mixing them up.

does it matter? laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
If this is true then that's going to SUCK. They should've left 'The Lost Boys' at #1.

That movie's priceless.

MildPossession
It is true... there are trailers out already.

deathbycorn
Decent sequel. I thought it would suck cause it had the kid from Amercian Pie: Band Camp as the lead but it was ok. Feldman was cheesy as but it worked. And Angus Sutherland was pretty cool, he pulled off acting like David (the original lead) very well while adding a touch of his own. Don't listen to all the negative things you hear, just watch it yourself and judge it yourself.

Darth Vicious
Im sure it'll be on SciFi soon enough.

Verence
Why oh why did they bother, seriously the plot wasn't that different from the original, the dialog was cut and pasted from the lost boys script to the lost boys 2 script for some scenes.
And Cory's voice really started to get on my nerves after about two words. has he had throat cancer?

Mairuzu
Is this straight to dvd

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Decent sequel. I thought it would suck cause it had the kid from Amercian Pie: Band Camp as the lead but it was ok. Feldman was cheesy as but it worked. And Angus Sutherland was pretty cool, he pulled off acting like David (the original lead) very well while adding a touch of his own. Don't listen to all the negative things you hear, just watch it yourself and judge it yourself.

movie dont compare to no children of the corn IV though. smokin'

kodak
Just a way for Corey Haim to try and resurrect his dead career. he's been trying for the past 10 years, if the man doesnt understand that he's not wanted by now, he's never going to learn it

Bat Dude
I saw a commercial for the DVD today and I was like "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I loved Lost Boys, it was Joel Schumacher's ONLY good film, imo... But now I think they're sorta ruining it for me... Lost Boys will always be about vampires in the 1980s, for me at least...

Modern day doesn't = Lost Boys...

Jack Daniels
just watched it again....very cool...alternate endings very cool too with the brother thing....sam really made it link back though no doubt..anyway Im not doing spoiler tags but being a 70s and 80s child I loved it! I say its worth the rental fee...and leave corey alone...he was a kewl actor kid from that era! ...lol...I will goto the theatres for 3 if they make it!(if it goes to theateres..lol..is a cultish movie)

Blinky
Haha this looks so bad that I am afraid of checking it out and realizing what a waste of time and money it was.

hanxan
Not too bad....... If I was 10 and had never seen the original. What did they do, just give corey feldman his same lines from the original so he didn't have to memorize any new lines. And what IS up with his voice? Gargle glass much.

Jack Daniels
they left it open for more....more that i will pay to see...lol...was a good movie for 70's or 80's children

ragesRemorse
No it wasn't. The movie was trash.

Running man, The French Connection or Monster Squad are good movie's for children of the 70's and 80's

Lost Boy's 2 is another movie for the bargain bin that no one looks through.

Kazenji
I just seen the first movie i like it

So has anyone seen this direct to dvd sequal and is it good ?

ragesRemorse
yeah, it's worse than awful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.