Namor vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Creed at his best.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Master-Borg
Namor 10/10

jinzin
Namor by way of plot devices. In a straight fight arena setting it'd be a tossup.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin
Namor by way of plot devices. In a straight fight arena setting it'd be a tossup.

Good post much better than MB.

BatmanOfGotham
This is spite.

Master-Borg
Namor by way of plot devices. In a straight fight arena setting it'd be a tossup. plot devices....what're you babbling about?

It couldn't be Namor's great advantage in strength, speed, flight, and durability right?

Endrict Nuul
Oh yeah....Forgot no flying.

BatmanOfGotham
Originally posted by Master-Borg
plot devices....what're you babbling about?

It couldn't be Namor's great advantage in strength, speed, flight, and durability right?
laughing

jinzin
plot devices....what're you babbling about?

His advantage in strength is nothing to write home about.
His strength is clearly something that Sabretooth can cope with. The guy laughed at Sasquatch's punching him in the face, He killed Wendigo, KO'd Rogue, beat up on Warbird, and stomped on Killpower (A guy who stalemated classic Hercules in arm wrestling)...
And all this was before his HF went into hyper overdrive after HOM.

Speed? What speed advantage? The one you made up? Namor's never had a speed advantage when it comes to high end streeters, it's why Spidey and DD have played tag all over his face, why Captain America has put the boots to him and given him all hell time and time again, why Black Panther was able to cope with him, and why his been stabbed punched or gutted every time he's encountered Wolverine.

Flight? Yeah that's nice, but that doesn't help him in a straight fight with Sabretooth since they're both melee fighters.

Durability? Pfffttt Wolverine can gut him, and proved that his bone claws were capable of going through someone who had a stronger durability than himself. Sabretooth's claws rend through Steel, Killpower, and Wendigo... If Sabretooth was trying to punch his way into winning this fight you might have a point, but everyone knows that ain't how he fights...

Funny though, Sinister's supermen had Namor level strength and durability, flight, actual super speed (a real speed advantage), heat vision, and a healing factor, and Creed STILL ran through two of them like he was havin fun.

Namor wins via plot device. no expression

BatmanOfGotham
lol...

Master-Borg

Namor wins via plot device. no expression

1. those are nice examples...except sas, rogue, wendigo, nor warbird are as strong as Namor. Also, some of those tend to job.

2. Speed as in flying...he can be hard for Sabretooth to get ahold of if he flies around

3. Wolverine has 1 foot long claws that could really injure Namor. He could rend steel? that's nice...steel doesn't fight back or dodge though.

4. Sinister's supermen jobbed.

guy222
namor

Mindset
Namor

llagrok
Namor.

Jinzin's a fanboy big grin

joesha28
Dude... U read the latest Namor mini series? Namor went vicious on Logan... smeared Venom on the floor. Sabretooth shld thks God for his Healing Factor..or else Namor wld kill him!!

jinzin
1. those are nice examples...except sas, rogue, wendigo, nor warbird are as strong as Namor. Also, some of those tend to job.

2. Speed as in flying...he can be hard for Sabretooth to get ahold of if he flies around

3. Wolverine has 1 foot long claws that could really injure Namor. He could rend steel? that's nice...steel doesn't fight back or dodge though.

4. Sinister's supermen jobbed.

1. If you think Sas and Wendigo (a creature that regularly goes rounds with Savage Hulk) aren't on Namor's level when he's out of water you're out of your mind.

2. In a straight fight it wouldn't matter since Namor would have to engage him in melee at some point.

3. And? Sabretooth has 6inch claws that could still injure Namor seeing how Namor ain't that big. He turned Wendigo into a fur coat for God's sakes.

4. In spite of the fact that they were written into a Sabretooth heavy comic to show how badass Sabretooth was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Namor.

Jinzin's a fanboy big grin

One conversation with you about Sabes vs. Holocaust and you brand me for life. I still fail to see where AOA Sabes becomes a bad point of reference for what 616 Sabes can do when everything they've got to compare between the two shows 616 superor. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by joesha28
Dude... U read the latest Namor mini series? Namor went vicious on Logan... smeared Venom on the floor. Sabretooth shld thks God for his Healing Factor..or else Namor wld kill him!!

Namor went vicious on Logan huh? Yeah, they were exchanging cheap shots until Namor took a plot device dip into the nearest swimming pool.

I'm talking about a straight fight where he doesn't have the ocean or swimming pools to jump into to restore him to a full bill of health.
And smearing Gargan Venom isn't anything worth writing home about.

Gargan Venom's been pwned by Spiderman in h2h, got punked out of Jack Flag, Steel Spider, and needed help dealing with Cap. Like Peter Parker said, he's just a loser in the Venom suit.

Phantom Zone
Namor went vicious on Logan huh? Yeah, they were exchanging cheap shots until Namor took a plot device dip into the nearest swimming pool.

I'm talking about a straight fight where he doesn't have the ocean or swimming pools to jump into to restore him to a full bill of health.

Namor was smacking the **** out of Wolverine prior to the swimming pool incident.

And smearing Gargan Venom isn't anything worth writing home about.

Gargan Venom's been pwned by Spiderman in h2h, got punked out of Jack Flag, Steel Spider, and needed help dealing with Cap. Like Peter Parker said, he's just a loser in the Venom suit.

Correct.

jinzin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Namor was smacking the **** out of Wolverine prior to the swimming pool incident.

Correct.

He hit twice.. Once was a cheap shot. no expression

Phantom Zone
He hit twice.. Once was a cheap shot. no expression

There was no cheap shot but I dont really care enough to argue.

jinzin
I disagree.

Phantom Zone
I disagree.

What the hell, why was it a cheap shot?

jinzin
laughing out loud
There was no cheap shot but I dont really care enough to argue.

Because Namor told Wolverine that he was a friend, and shortly before that incident that Wolverine was an ally of Atlantis.
Namor let loose the first punch while Wolverine was clearly restraining himself. That said they both resorted to cheap shots. But to say that Namor was smacking Wolverine around before the pool dive is pretty innacurate.

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud

Because Namor told Wolverine that he was a friend, and shortly before that incident that Wolverine was an ally of Atlantis.
Namor let loose the first punch while Wolverine was clearly restraining himself. That said they both resorted to cheap shots. But to say that Namor was smacking Wolverine around before the pool dive is pretty innacurate.

Actually you are right saying he was smacking the **** out of Wolverine is an exaggeration, sorry im going from memory.

However Wolverine threatened Namor and he was also looking at Namor before he threw the punch, Namor was too fast for him.

jinzin
Actually you are right saying he was smacking the **** out of Wolverine is an exaggeration, sorry im going from memory.

However Wolverine threatened Namor and he was also looking at Namor before he threw the punch, Namor was too fast for him.
I don't think that's a reasonable observation.

Likewise, Wolverine had Namor's face at claw point before Namor could even react. So either these characters move to fast for either one to react when they start attacking each other, which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, or neither one of them were really expecting a fight. Given the story I think the ladder holds more weight than the former. erm

snoopdogg
How many times has Sabes battled a Namor level strength opponent?

cmack
namor 7/10 by way of strength advantage

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How many times has Sabes battled a Namor level strength opponent?

Sabes has toe to toed it with 5 people off the top of my head at Namor (out of water of course) level strength.

With the exception of Sas he was beating all of them or did beat all of them.

That's why I think this appeal to strength is a bit of a reach.

snoopdogg
Sabes has toe to toed it with 5 people off the top of my head at Namor (out of water of course) level strength.

With the exception of Sas he was beating all of them or did beat all of them.

That's why I think this appeal to strength is a bit of a reach. What characters where they? Where they cannon fodder?

And I agree about the strength. Sasquatch kept pounding on Creed but he didn't go down.

jinzin
Wendigo, Sasquatch and Killpower are all class 100's.
I believe that it was implied to be the same with Sinister's supermen who creed downed.
Creed's also fought with Juggernaught for an undetermined amount of time in New X-men.

And given that I'm only discussing a straight fight, plus Namor's limitations when out of his element the fights Sabes has had with Rogue and Warbird might hold some relevance here too. Sabretooth killed three dogs of war who owned Rogue in a physical confrontation.

Also, just food for thought but AOA Sabes took on Holocaust, the AOA handbook actually states that the fight you asked me about with Colossus did take place and only ended due to Sabretooth losing his military back up at the same time, and AOA Sabes fought briefly with Maestro Hulk. In the Marvel vs. DC unlimited arc, Sabes fought with Superboy indefinitely without going down. Though, I suppose the last few examples are a bit of a reach, they only stand as supporting evidence that strength doesn't necessarily equate to a win over a guy like Sabretooth.

Phantom Zone
I don't think that's a reasonable observation.

Likewise, Wolverine had Namor's face at claw point before Namor could even react.

Ok stop stretching you already had a reasonable point.

So either these characters move to fast for either one to react when they start attacking each other, which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, or neither one of them were really expecting a fight. Given the story I think the ladder holds more weight than the former. erm

In hindsight you have a good point. I dont really think the fact that Wolverine was facing him or threatning him is the issue anymore its the fact like you said they were allies and Namor came as a friend, so when Namor turned up he was like "Awwwww man!!!!! Now im gonna have to threaten this guy and I really dont wanna do it erm" Your right he might not have expected a fight and he didnt really want one either.

jinzin
Ok stop stretching you already had a reasonable point.

In hindsight you have a good point. I dont really think the fact that Wolverine was facing him or threatning him is the issue anymore its the fact like you said they were allies and Namor came as a friend, so when Namor turned up he was like "Awwwww man!!!!! Now im gonna have to threaten this guy and I really dont wanna do it erm" Your right he might not have expected a fight and he didnt really want one either.

no expression

confused

What did you do with the real Phantom Zone!?!?!?!??!?! mad

jinzin
j/k stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
j/k stick out tongue

laughing Yeah and you can cut that out right now because when I respond back to your post on Punisher vs Wolverine im gonna give you hell. Thats what you dont get if I think you're right I wont argue end of story.

Anyway nice to agree for a change. no expression

snoopdogg
When did Sabes battle Juggernaut? I remember a scuffle with depowered Juggy though. Don't remember how that went though.

I remember a issue of X-Men where Sebastian Shaw got Creed to back down and walk away with his tail between his legs.

jinzin
When did Sabes battle Juggernaut? I remember a scuffle with depowered Juggy though. Don't remember how that went though.

I remember a issue of X-Men where Sebastian Shaw got Creed to back down and walk away with his tail between his legs.

It was around New X-Men 124 or something. Sabes goes after Juggernaught after he turns his back on the Brotherhood, then there's an interlude, so most of the fight's off panel, when it goes back to the fight Sabretooth is clawing away at the back of Juggy's helmet riding his shoulders, the fight gets interrupted before it's finished though.

snoopdogg
It was around New X-Men 124 or something. Sabes goes after Juggernaught after he turns his back on the Brotherhood, then there's an interlude, so most of the fight's off panel, when it goes back to the fight Sabretooth is clawing away at the back of Juggy's helmet riding his shoulders, the fight gets interrupted before it's finished though. It was X-Men 162. Sabes jumps on Cain's back while he is being tangled up by Black Tom. Sabes then slashes at Juggy doing no damage it looked. Not really a good example because almost anybody could have jumped on Cain's back while he is fighting somebody else.

jinzin
I remember that part but I thought that the majority of what happened afterwards took place off panel, when we saw them next they were still at it.

snoopdogg
There was only two panels iirc. First showed Sabes jump on Cain's back while he is fighting Black Tom. The second is a small caption a couple pages later showing the same thing. Next time we see them they are not fighting each other.

jinzin
I still think that two pages is a lot of time in comic book panels so Sabretooth not being KOed says "something".

snoopdogg
Either way he didn't attack Juggernaut head on and he didn't even have Juggies full attention.

Bentley
Bump shifty

bruceman
sabretooth with easy

vansonbee
Originally posted by bruceman
sabretooth with easy
Who are you!~! lolz

Namor btw 9/10

bruceman
sabretooth wins this he is too much for namor sabretooth wins 8/2

vansonbee
Originally posted by bruceman
sabretooth wins this he is too much for namor sabretooth wins 8/2
What can Sabretooth do to harm Namor, who rivals in strength with Hulk? Hulk who rapes Wolverine every time and he lives through PIS lolzduroll

give me explanation of how Sabretooth gonna pull it off.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
What can Sabretooth do to harm Namor, who rivals in strength with Hulk? Hulk who rapes Wolverine every time and he lives through PIS lolzduroll

Namor does not rival Hulk in strength.

MIXEITUP

to say sabretooth cant harm namor is funny actually, wolverine owned namor almost every time they fought.. wolverine showed more then once that he can penetrate namor with his claws and even with his bone claws now sabretooth got same adamantium claws as strong as wolverines plus he got 20 ton strength which means he can stub namor way harder then wolverine... to conclude this sabretooth can not only hurt namor but he can rip his hurt out

Endless Mike
Namor pretty easily

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Namor pretty easily

based on what?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Namor does not rival Hulk in strength. way more then sabretooth. baby
fast
BFR
Strength for knockout
Originally posted by MIXEITUP
based on what?
didn't you say Namor quicker then Spiderman? rofl

MIXEITUP
i see that most people here rely only on strength and dont understand that in some fights strength doesnt matter at all like lets say if you fight someone who can rip your hurt out with all your strength and is more skilled then you

MIXEITUP
way more then sabretooth. baby
fast
BFR
Strength for knockout

didn't you say Namor quicker then Spiderman? rofl

and what is spider-man some god? he is not flash spider-man is very agile but in speed fighting he is tagged by everybody, sabretooth is a very skilled fighter and showed he can go up against fighters like rogue, mis marvel,wendigo... who are all outclass him in strength but he got the fighting skills to overcome that plus adamantium skeleton and claws and a very good healing factor .... plus add the fact he is a vicious killer that will go straight for the kill will rip out namors eyes he will murder him

vansonbee
i see that most people here rely only on strength and dont understand that in some fights strength doesnt matter at all like lets sat if you fight someone whi can rip your hurt out with all your strength and is more skilled then you
I guess Namor a brick like Hulk then? You who stated Namor is faster then Spiderman. Spiderman who is faster then Wolverine = Sabretooth in speed.
and what is spider-man some god? he is not flash spider-man is very agile but in speed fighting he is tagged by everybody, sabretooth is a very skilled fighter and showed he can go up against fighters like rogue, mis marvel,wendigo... who are all outclass him in strength but he got the fighting skills to overcome that plus adamantium skeleton and claws and a very good healing factor .... plus add the fact he is a vicious killer that will go straight for the kill will rip out namors eyes he will murder him
Wait for someone else to post. big grin bye for now

MIXEITUP
I guess Namor a brick like Hulk then? You who stated Namor is faster then Spiderman. Spiderman who is faster then Wolverine = Sabretooth in speed.

Wait for someone else to post. big grin bye for now

who said spider-man is faster then wolverine and sabretooth? spider-man himself admited that wolverine is as fast as him if not faster those are his own words, sabretooth is superior to wolverine at everything... just read wolverine #144 sabretooth is way stronger and faster then wolverine it came to the point wolverine didnt know what to do because sabretooth was just too fast for him , so i can say for sure that sabretooth is fast enough to tag namor more then once, just like daredevil and spider-man were able to do and hell... all the other street levelers that ever fought him... look at the fights captain america gave him , sabretooth will murder namor

MIXEITUP
my main point was that spider-man is not too fast for namor in the overrated thread not that namor is some speed god

srankmissingnin

Hulk has a healing factor. Namor doesn't. Hulk can heal from an eviscerating before Wolverine's claws exit his body, Namor would die in minutes from the same wound.

Sooooooooooooooooo... do you see why Hulk beating Wolverine, has little barring on a Namor vs Wolverine fight (and even less on a Namor vs. Sabretooth fight). If Hulk didn't have a healing factor he would have died from the wounds Wolverine gave them when the fought...

Bada's Palin
Namor 7/10

vansonbee
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk has a healing factor. Namor doesn't. Hulk can heal from an eviscerating before Wolverine's claws exit his body, Namor would die in minutes from the same wound.

Sooooooooooooooooo... do you see why Hulk beating Wolverine, has little barring on a Namor vs Wolverine fight (and even less on a Namor vs. Sabretooth fight). If Hulk didn't have a healing factor he would have died from the wounds Wolverine gave them when the fought... I don't see Sabretooth winning against Namor.
Namor is in the class 100 ton pusher, he can BFR or Knockout Sabretooth for a win.
I know for fact Namor ain't going out without wounds. 7/10 Namor

MIXEITUP
I don't see Sabretooth winning against Namor.
Namor is in the class 100 ton pusher, he can BFR or Knockout Sabretooth for a win.
I know for fact Namor ain't going out without wounds. 7/10 Namor

so you base your entire opinion on strength? .... he wont bfr sabretooth you know why? because the second he gets any near sabretooth he will get his gutts on the floor, if something his best strategy would be flying and attacking sabretooth from distance because if he comes any near sabretooth he will have a hell lot of problems , namor couldnt ko wolverine let alone sabretooth... sabretooth on the other hand can kill him

vansonbee
so you base your entire opinion on strength? .... he wont bfr sabretooth you know why? because the second he gets any near sabretooth he will get his gutts on the floor, if something his best strategy would be flying and attacking sabretooth from distance because if he comes any near sabretooth he will have a hell lot of problems , namor couldnt ko wolverine let alone sabretooth... sabretooth on the other hand can kill him Sabretooth ever kill anyone on Namor strength before?

MIXEITUP
Sabretooth ever kill anyone on Namor strength before?

ask wendigo who is class 100 and right now keeping sabretooth worm

vansonbee
ask wendigo who is class 100 and right now keeping sabretooth worm lolz that's not the same wendigo the one Hulk Wolverine fought*

Have you read the X-men comic where there were army of multiple wendigo? They sure weren't putting Wendigo name on 100 class, after the beating they got.

laughing

MIXEITUP
lolz that's not the same wendigo the one Hulk Wolverine fought*

Have you read the X-men comic where there were multiple wendigo? They sure weren't putting Wendigo name on 100 class. laughing

based on what? how do you know that wendigo wasnt as strong as the one fought hulk? because you like to use it in favor of your debates? sorry it doesnt work that way.... unless it was stated somewhere that this wendigo wasnt as strong as the original your point is invalid , it was stated that the wendigo spirit travels from body to body and they are always the same

MIXEITUP
while you at it explain me why sabretooth shouldnt kill the wendigo

MIXEITUP
you know what let me put it this way for you...i am 20 years old lets say i am fighting a huge body builder who is bigger then me slower then me much stronger then me but i got a knife... now i have anough force to thrust that knife into him and stub him ... now he is much stronger then me and bigger then me but i got skills and speed over him so i just stub his hurt with the knife cut it out and kill him....

Bada's Palin

Sooooooooooooooooo... do you see why Hulk beating Wolverine, has little barring on a Namor vs Wolverine fight (and even less on a Namor vs. Sabretooth fight). If Hulk didn't have a healing factor he would have died from the wounds Wolverine gave them when the fought...

What do you mean Namor doesn't?

He didn't bleed when Wolverine stabbed him during civil war. If he doesn't have a healing factor, why doesn't he have like massive scars?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
What do you mean Namor doesn't?

He didn't bleed when Wolverine stabbed him during civil war. If he doesn't have a healing factor, why doesn't he have like massive scars?

Because water heals his wounds? Hopefully Sabretooth doesn't decided to dump Namor's shredded body into the bay when he is finished with him.

snoopdogg
Sub-Mariner should win.

Darth Martin
Namor should breeze through this. If this is Namor at his best or wearing his black suit then he should just knock Sabes out with a couple well placed punches. Not to mention BFR. Namor fully hydrated is easily over 100 tons. Not to mention he can fly.

snoopdogg
Didn't Namor have his black suit on when Wolverine sliced him up and he had to jump in the pool?

Darth Martin
Don't know but I do know Wolverine shouldn't be in any condition to take Namor, specially under water. Although during Civil War they did fight underwater and Wolverine has Stark's advanced deep-sea diving suit.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Namor should breeze through this. If this is Namor at his best or wearing his black suit then he should just knock Sabes out with a couple well placed punches. Not to mention BFR. Namor fully hydrated is easily over 100 tons. Not to mention he can fly.

Namor lacks a viable ranged option, so his ability to fly becomes pretty useless. He still needs to come into melee ranged and slug it out with his opponent and his strength advantage is more than balanced by the fact that Creed's speed edge and the fact that his Adamantium claws would rend through Namor like a hot knife through butter. Namor is stronger (but Creed has taken blows from similarly strong opponents in stride) to be sure, but Creed is more likely to land the first blow, his blows are more likely to end the fight instantly, his attacks will overall be more damaging to Namor than Namor's are to him and has has the luxury of being able to take several hits without even worrying about it before his healing factor even starts to slow down.

Bada's Palin
Because water heals his wounds? Hopefully Sabretooth doesn't decided to dump Namor's shredded body into the bay when he is finished with him.

What are you talking about? I didn't see any wounds during civil war.

MIXEITUP
namors flight is useless here because even if namor will fly to hit sabretooth from the air he will find himself impaled on his claws think of that as a very fast plain trying to fly and hit himself on a sharp rock... the faster he goes the harder he will get impaled

his strength doesnt matter at all since creed is able to take blows from guys like him and even laugh while getting beat up by super strong characters, he has the healing factor and adamantium skeleton to resist namor attacks, but 1 cut from sabretooth will be more deadly to namor then anything namor can throw at him , a question of time untill sabretooth will kill him and considering the fact that sabretooth is much more trained then him... everything goes in creeds favor and namor can shove that class 100 strength of his deep deep underwater (you know really where i meant dont you) wink

srankmissingnin

Maybe because the next time we see Namor after he lays Wolverine out... he is underwater?

MIXEITUP

thats funny because after wolverine sttabed him in the chest i saw him crawling on the ground and his guards had to come to his help just so he can get back to the sea and then come out and cheap shot wolverine from behind.... thats low

Darth Martin
Namor's flight isn't totally useless. He could find something in the enviornment very large and heavy and drop it on Sabes.

Zack Fair
*Imagines Namor punching out Sabretooth with 2 cars ala The Incredible Hulk*

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Namor's flight isn't totally useless. He could find something in the enviornment very large and heavy and drop it on Sabes.

Because Sabretooth is likely to stand there while Namor flies away and finds something to hit him with...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Because Sabretooth is likely to stand there while Namor flies away and finds something to hit him with...

roll eyes (sarcastic) What will Creed do? Fly after him?

Zack Fair
Exactly what I was thinking.

srankmissingnin
What will Creed do? Fly after him?

Leave? Hide? Go to the movies? The battlefield is NY city, you decide. If Namor flys off to get a projectile... why one earth would Sabretooth stand around and wait for him to come back?

iceman24567
Leave? Hide? Go to the movies? The battlefield is NY city, you decide. If Namor flys off to get a projectile... why one earth would Sabretooth stand around and wait for him to come back? How long does it take for Namor to pick up a a billboard and fling it at Creed?

Endrict Nuul
What will Creed do? Fly after him?

Namor cant fly here.

iceman24567
That changes everything no expression.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
That changes everything no expression.

It was stated on the first page, 4th post.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
It was stated on the first page, 4th post.

6th post you LIAR!

redhotrash
Namor wins this. He isnt a dumb slow brick. Hes very agile, versatile, and pretty skilled. He has in the past been able to throw some sort of lightning bolt (look it up) similiar to a electric eel. That wouldnt put Sabretooth out granted, but it'd by him enough time to smack the cap off a fire hydrant and refresh himself. Namor then yanks up a manhole cover and finishes him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
6th post you LIAR!

stick out tongue

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by redhotrash
Namor wins this. He isnt a dumb slow brick. Hes very agile, versatile, and pretty skilled. He has in the past been able to throw some sort of lightning bolt (look it up) similiar to a electric eel. That wouldnt put Sabretooth out granted, but it'd by him enough time to smack the cap off a fire hydrant and refresh himself. Namor then yanks up a manhole cover and finishes him.

what?? lighting bolt? wtf? 0_0 .... please proveide any proof for that lighting bolt of yours otherwise never happened

redhotrash
Haha you question me? http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2784/namorfeat235rn.gif
Right off his respect thread. Most of you should check that thread out btw. Sabretooth's feats are pretty common knowledge since everyone reads Wolverine. However Namor's abilities are a bit more overlooked. He picked up a fricking SEASHELL, threw it, and caused mass damage. Imagine what he'd do with a manhole cover...

MIXEITUP
i knew its going to be one of the old ones... you know back in those days sabretooth was just a seriel killer with a glove he wasnt even a mutant, now if thats one of namors powers then he used it in recent days didnt he? i would really like to see him using that in recent era you know just to make this points valid since we didnt see him using it recently

holly crap he can throw a sea shell very hard???? why didnt you say so at the beginning thats it namor wins due to sea shell throwing abilities eek! , and now serously... we talked about it already no matter how strong he is its still wont change the fact that in order to beat sabretooth he got to get in a melle fight with him and he can lift 2000 tons for all that i care because he is still going to get gutted out and end up with a sliced throat

redhotrash
LOL, so I mention Namor being able to throw a shell with the power of a tank blast, and reference what he could do with an evern larger object, and you still think he has no range abilities? And of course you blatantly ignore his electrical blast because you feel its too old? Thats pretty selective of you. Namor fights Thor and beats Hulk on a regular basis. Sabretooth has lost to guys Namor wouldnt bother fighting. Seriously look through his respect thread and educate yourself.

MIXEITUP
LOL, so I mention Namor being able to throw a shell with the power of a tank blast, and reference what he could do with an evern larger object, and you still think he has no range abilities? And of course you blatantly ignore his electrical blast because you feel its too old? Thats pretty selective of you. Namor fights Thor and beats Hulk on a regular basis. Sabretooth has lost to guys Namor wouldnt bother fighting. Seriously look through his respect thread and educate yourself.

yeee he will throw things at sabretooth and sabretooth is just going to stand still and wait for it to make a contact..... please dont make me laugh laughing out loud

yes i ignore this electric blast because i never saw it in recent fights so unless you show some recent showing or hell even something from the 90s ... its invalid point

and its you who need to get some education because you think everything works on the abc formula, let me tell you something... rock beats scissors.. scissors beat paper... paper beat rock eek! now how is that posibble?? OMG!!! .. you say he fights guys like hulk but does the hulk has the skills and speed of sabretooth? does the hulk got a tool like sabretooth has to kill namor? while sabretooth is not as strong as hulk he sure got the skills and movement over hulk.. i can assure you that sabretooth will be able to land 10 hits on hulk without being hurt, now what makes the difference is that while namor is durabe to punches and explosions and energy.... he can be cut and penetration with the strongest metal in the world is a different form of force, he can be cut with sharp adamantium claws and with 20 ton strength and can shove those claws deep into his gutts... now you see why scissors beats paper? they just cut and slash the paper

Badabing
MIXEITUP, your posts are laced with a lot of sarcasm and insults for someone so "new". Please be civil. I hope I don't see you in the reports again any time soon. Thanks.

redhotrash
Sabretooth doesnt have to stand there. The object will be coming at him faster than a bullet. Its your turn to show me a scan of Sabretooth dodging gunfire. I can show you Namor dancing around bullets and lasers.
And no way is Sabretooth landing 10 punches on the Hulk without taking a hit. He isnt as agile as Wolverine, and Wolverine gets caught by the Hulk. Sabretooth is tough, dont get me wrong, but he isnt winning this. The guy was knocked out by frigging Bishop before.
As for the cutting thing, Namor has a good record against Wolverine as well. He took a pair of claws to the chest and still crushed Wolverine.

MIXEITUP
Sabretooth doesnt have to stand there. The object will be coming at him faster than a bullet. Its your turn to show me a scan of Sabretooth dodging gunfire. I can show you Namor dancing around bullets and lasers.
And no way is Sabretooth landing 10 punches on the Hulk without taking a hit. He isnt as agile as Wolverine, and Wolverine gets caught by the Hulk. Sabretooth is tough, dont get me wrong, but he isnt winning this. The guy was knocked out by frigging Bishop before.
As for the cutting thing, Namor has a good record against Wolverine as well. He took a pair of claws to the chest and still crushed Wolverine.

alright lets clear this up .... now namor will throw objects at him? fine even if something will hit himm ahmm healing factor? ahmm adamantium skeleton? and dont you think he can counter that i mean he is class 20 now so its spider-mans strength .. and where are they? are they in the junk yard that namor got limitless amount of cars or busses? when did you ever see namor fight like that? thats a very wierd situation but anyway it wont work healing factor adamantium skeleton and very fast and skilled fighter and able to avoid it

he isnt as agile as wolverine? again i will mention please educate yourself and read more wolverine and sabretooth comics.. sabretooth is superior to wolverine at everything wolverine only got maybe skills above him slightly but sabretooth is faster and more agile, want a proof? read wolverine #144 this is the last version of sabretooth he was enhanced for the second time already and they increased his strength speed durability and agility, and when he was fighting wolverine since then he awned him almost every single time it came to the point that wolverine said himself " he is too strong" "he is too fast" and wolverine admitted sabretooth is too much for him

knocked out by bishop? again that was the old sabretooth since then he got upgrades of everything and now he is a monster that was droped from a plain got up and took a room of dog mutants that were able to beat rogue

namor was cut by wolverine and was crawling on the floor so his guards came to the rescue and fought wolverine while namor got back to the sea and after that he cheap shoted wolverine , wolverine was also able to cut namor with his bone claws which means a lot, now sabretooth also got adamantium claws but you know whats the difference? he is class freakin 20 of super human strength while wolverine is only enhanced... so that means sabretooth is going to thrust his entire arm into namor believe me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.