Different types of criminals....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Which of the listed are the worst?

Piggle Humsy
I know at least one of each crylaugh

Scythe
None, all of the listed above are required for civilization to continue and exist. They are concepts which are desperately needed. The world needs stealing, to teach lessons and help survive, the world needs two-bit criminals which exemplifies tasks for the dim-witted, the world needs drug dealers to help the unsteady flow of money in a poverty stricken area or to carry on the respect of a seedy family, and lastly, the world needs murder to contribute revenge and karma.

In fact, the wort type of criminal isn't even listed, rapists. Neither psychologically challened nor contributing a single thing to civilization, rapists are not needed and can be/should be disposed of in a timely manner.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I know at least one of each crylaugh family reunion? eek!

KIDDING. embarrasment

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
family reunion? eek!

KIDDING. embarrasment

Well my uncle was put in prison for trying to smuggle a whole load of coke back into the country haermm

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
None, all of the listed above are required for civilization to continue and exist. They are concepts which are desperately needed. The world needs stealing, to teach lessons and help survive, the world needs two-bit criminals which exemplifies tasks for the dim-witted, the world needs drug dealers to help the unsteady flow of money in a poverty stricken area or to carry on the respect of a seedy family, and lastly, the world needs murder to contribute revenge and karma.

In fact, the wort type of criminal isn't even listed, rapists. Neither psychologically challened nor contributing a single thing to civilization, rapists are not needed and can be/should be disposed of in a timely manner. are you effing serious with this? laughing

Slay
are you effing serious with this? laughing
Why wouldn't he?

Neo Darkhalen
Supervillain. uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
Why wouldn't he? that was a rhetorical comment. confused

Slay
that was a rhetorical comment. confused
A rhetorical comment that suggests that you're not taking him seriously.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
A rhetorical comment that suggests that you're not taking him seriously. no, I AM taking him seriously. I just cant get over what he said.....

Strangelove
I agree with Scythe that rapist should be on the list. If it was, I would have voted for that. But as it is I voted murderer.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
I agree with Scythe that rapist should be on the list. If it was, I would have voted for that. But as it is I voted murderer.

A rapist murderer would be a more correct answer, don't you think? Beyond that is a child rapist murderer. The latter is so horrible, it is the stuff that parents always fear. (Usually moms.)

Nothing is more horrible than the killing of an innocent. Murder is worse than rape. This is my opinion. I would take getting violently raped and spending a couple of days in the hospital and sitting on a donut for 2 weeks over my life being taken away.

Strangelove
If you're going to complicate things, then fine schmoll

dadudemon
If you're going to complicate things, then fine schmoll

I LOVE that smilie. It makes me laugh everytime.

Landaux

Hmm. I dunno, I distance myself from scum and villainy. big grin

Impediment
Child molesters/rapists are, in my opinion, the very worst criminals. If it were up to me, they would all be castrated with no anesthesia and tortured to death.

Yoshi Paradise

Out of all the criminals in that list, the worst would be the murderer.

Landaux
Heres a great scientific question and hope to GOD it never happens....

What if all the prisoners in ALL the prisons suddenly ALL escaped AT ONCE!!!?!?!? eek! eek! eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Landaux
Heres a great scientific question and hope to GOD it never happens....

What if all the prisoners in ALL the prisons suddenly ALL escaped AT ONCE!!!?!?!? eek! eek! eek!

Sock.

And we would all be raped, pillaged, and destroyed...with the exception of myself...because I would be their leader.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sock.

And we would all be raped, pillaged, and destroyed...with the exception of myself...because I would be their leader.

"Sock" laughing out loud

poor Landaux sad

ScarletSpeed
Rapists and Paedophiles should be on the poll, compared to them thieves aren't even bad at all.

Blax_Hydralisk
In my opinion, drug dealers should hardly count... yeah it sucks, but most drug dealers do it because they need the money and don't see a better, simpler alternative, even if their is one.

The small time ones anyway. The big wigs who sit around surrounded in money are bastards, but the ordinary guy you see standing on the corner is hardly a bad guy. Same with thieves.

Definitely shoulda replaced those two with rapists and murderers.

Rogue Jedi
I agree with Scythe that rapist should be on the list. If it was, I would have voted for that. But as it is I voted murderer. well exqueeze me for forgetting, it was 4 am, man. I still say his post is utter bullshit.

Scythe
well exqueeze me for forgetting, it was 4 am, man. I still say his post is utter bullshit.

My post is bullshit? The fact that society/civilization NEEDS all of the mentioned crimes to continue forth? Yeah, it's true. The bible has murder in it's pages, it's needed. Raping isn't needed, that's lust.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
In my opinion, drug dealers should hardly count... yeah it sucks, but most drug dealers do it because they need the money and don't see a better, simpler alternative, even if their is one.

The small time ones anyway. The big wigs who sit around surrounded in money are bastards, but the ordinary guy you see standing on the corner is hardly a bad guy. Same with thieves.

Definitely shoulda replaced those two with rapists and murderers.

Murderers are already on the list. wink

Rogue Jedi
My post is bullshit? The fact that society/civilization NEEDS all of the mentioned crimes to continue forth? Yeah, it's true. The bible has murder in it's pages, it's needed. Raping isn't needed, that's lust. first of all, you dont believe in God, so quoting the bible is hypocritical.

hmm.....the world NEEDS murderers, the world NEEDS drug dealers, the world NEEDS thieves. Is that right? I just wanna be clear on that before we continue.

Scythe
Let's not forget pedophiles as well as corrupted, government officials.

dadudemon
Raping isn't needed, that's lust.

That never stopped you before.

Remember that one time, you snuck up behind me in your wheel chair real fast and bumped into my legs causing me to sit on your boner? Yeah, that was some painful surprise butt secks. sad

Scythe
first of all, you dont believe in God, so quoting the bible is hypocritical.

hmm.....the world NEEDS murderers, the world NEEDS drug dealers, the world NEEDS thieves. Is that right? I just wanna be clear on that before we continue.

I'm not stating that I believe in god, I'm stating that murder is socially accepted in today's society as well as back then.

Also, yes. As far-out as it may seem to you, the world does need murderes/thieves/drug dealers. The world needs evil and good RJ.

A man/woman may steal to keep his/her family fed, there's a theif.

A man/woman may be plagued with a bad life by having his/her family or love interest taken away by another in cold blood. That murderer must pay his/her dues, therefore revenge comes in, therefore murder must be committed again, it happens. Murder is a daily thing in today's society.

Drug dealers are needed to self-decay successful, metropolitan areas. They balance out a civilization when it's reached it's peak.

Scythe
That never stopped you before.

Remember that one time, you snuck up behind me in your wheel chair real fast and bumped into my legs causing me to sit on your boner? Yeah, that was some painful surprise butt secks. sad

Yeah that happens... so sorreh...

dadudemon
A man/woman may be plagued with a bad life by having his/her family or love interest taken away by another in cold blood. That murderer must pay his/her dues, therefore revenge comes in, therefore murder must be committed again, it happens. Murder is a daily thing in today's society.

Drug dealers are needed to self-decay successful, metropolitan areas. They balance out a civilization when it's reached it's peak.

I was with you until these last two points. They aren't doin' it for me.

I would say that if you took the argument that one most know darkness to know light...I would agree with that logic and say you are right on some levels.

Scythe
Well, yeah, that's what I'm generally trying to say. There must be evil/dark and good/light. Revenge seems to bring so many murders! Watch the news, gang members play out their entire gang-banging career off of revenge.

And drugs, well they've become a huge part of the world's economy.

Nothing however makes the above criminal acts right, not revenge, nor the self-satisfaction that drugs help society out. Because it doesn't.

dadudemon
And drugs, well they've become a huge part of the world's economy.

Nothing however makes the above criminal acts right, not revenge, nor the self-satisfaction that drugs help society out. Because it doesn't.

Yes. Both legal and illegal drugs.

One might argue that using drugs illegally is wrong because they cause harm only to themselves and they should have the freedom to as such....but where does that betch get those drugs? A drug dealer. In the some logical vain, you could argue that in order for one to have a personal freedom, another has to knowingly cause harm to another. A drug dealer profits off of another's harm...more specifically, another harming themselves. So, in essence, that is a person freedom that is paradoxical.

"I should have the right to do anything I want, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else."

tsk tsk...buyin those drugs defies that logic because they are enabling someone to go against the grain of their logic. FAIL! tee hee.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not stating that I believe in god, I'm stating that murder is socially accepted in today's society as well as back then.

Also, yes. As far-out as it may seem to you, the world does need murderes/thieves/drug dealers. The world needs evil and good RJ.

A man/woman may steal to keep his/her family fed, there's a theif.

Drug dealers are needed to self-decay successful, metropolitan areas. They balance out a civilization when it's reached it's peak. so.... all the people enslaved by crack cocaine, all the innocent drive by shootings, a little girl hit by a stray bullet, the lives destroyed by drugs, the useless and needless killings, this is needed?

Yes, murder is a daily thing, that doesnt mean its needed. and whats this about drug dealers balancing out a civilization as it reaches its peak? you need to elaborate on that, because it makes no sense. I get what you are saying, it just doesnt add up.

the end justifies the means? is this your outlook on this?

dadudemon
I get what you are saying, it just doesnt add up.

I don't get what you were trying to say there, it just doesn't add up. laughing laughing

That looks like a paradox. (Again.)

Scythe
Yeah, something like that, but it's unrealistic to say the world can be without murder. It just sorta has to happen. If there'd be no murder, I think there'd be much worse crimes we've never heard of. Sure, it is terrible and sad, but it balances the earth. Babies are born, people die. Rather it's in cold blood or not, it just has to happen. It's a natural behavior to keep this planet's populance in check.

The way I see (imo) drugs have become a part of the wordl's economy. Columbian drug lords make millions, then they contribute some of that back to the civilization which it helped plague and soon enough, the cycle starts all over again with dirty money. I'm having a hard time describing my beliefs, they're weird, like always, haha.

Rogue Jedi
I don't get what you were trying to say there, it just doesn't add up. laughing laughing

That looks like a paradox. (Again.) saying all that shit is "necessary" is just stupid. It exists, we must deal with it, but "necessary?" laughing come on.

Scythe
It is necessary RJ! Haha, otherwise life would be too easy! Too good, nothing would ever happen.

Rogue Jedi
It is necessary RJ! Haha, otherwise life would be too easy! Too good, nothing would ever happen. say that to the father of a murdered child, or to the husband of an innocent woman hit by a stray drive by bullet. say that to a crack baby who grows up blind.

Scythe
That's kinda like puttin' salt in a wound now buddy, haha. People don't really say that to victims by the way, and regardless, one is free to believe as they wish. I'de argue with the above mentioned victims that although it's a tragedy, the world needs tragedy and sorrow man.

Rogue Jedi
That's kinda like puttin' salt in a wound now buddy, haha. People don't really say that to victims by the way, and regardless, one is free to believe as they wish. I'de argue with the above mentioned victims that although it's a tragedy, the world needs tragedy and sorrow man.

so, if, for some strange reason, I was granted the power to stop the flow of drugs, to stop senseless murder, to stop families from being destroyed by drugs, what would happen? would the world end because the scales would be out of balance?

Scythe
so, if, for some strange reason, I was granted the power to stop the flow of drugs, to stop senseless murder, to stop families from being destroyed by drugs, what would happen? would the world end because the scales would be out of balance?

No, but the world would be a bore, and if you ever get that power, make sure you do that and end evil once and for all. I'll wait here in reality and accept the fact that messed up shit occurs. I won't like it, but it has to happen.

Rogue Jedi
No, but the world would be a bore, and if you ever get that power, make sure you do that and end evil once and for all. I'll wait here in reality and accept the fact that messed up shit occurs. I won't like it, but it has to happen. so your reasoning is that the world would be "boring?" crylaugh

sorry, thats just funny. "Hey, we need entertainment, lets go and kill someone!!!!" laughing

Scythe
You could say that I guess, I don't know. There needs to be balance in this earth. Have you not watched Star Wars? Without the Sith, the Jedis are just sittin' at home twiddlin' their thumbs.

Rogue Jedi
did you just compare a scifi movie to the state of the world?

lemmee ask you this....would we, as a people, be able to survive without drugs, murder and theivery?

Scythe
Yeah I did, evil is needed like that.

No I don't think the world would end. I think that will never happen, but in many cases such crimes are necessary. They make the world go round. The world doesn't need money, but look how important it is in society.

The big EH
a white collar criminal is a religious leader that commits crimes right? or just someody who wears ome white collar

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I did, evil is needed like that.

No I don't think the world would end. I think that will never happen, but in many cases such crimes are necessary. They make the world go round. The world doesn't need money, but look how important it is in society. so, you agree that we would survive without the forementioned crime, yes? are we clear on that?

Scythe
Well yeah. How the hell would the world end without crime? I think it's necessary to be in control of society, and we can never rid ourselves of it, but the planet would never explode. We'de just change....oddly...

Rogue Jedi
Well yeah. How the hell would the world end without crime? I think it's necessary to be in control of society, and we can never rid ourselves of it, but the planet would never explode. We'de just change....oddly... mhm...so it aint "necessary", as you put it. Its just "there."

Scythe
Oh no, it is necessary. From a psychological point, not for mankind's survival. We need evil, otherwise weirder stuff would happen. No wars, no killing, no stealing and lying would make this planet so different that the human mind wouldn't be able to function.

You see, evil is in a man's mind/brian, to remove that, our brains would have to "evolve" or f*ckin' become something else in it's entirety, it's needed.

Rogue Jedi
we arent talking about a psychological POV, we are talking about SURVIVAL. would the world go on, thats all. and he answer is YES. Therefore, the shit aint necessary.

Landaux
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
"Sock" laughing out loud

poor Landaux sad

Im used to it, delt with HIS kind throughout school.

Scythe
we arent talking about a psychological POV, we are talking about SURVIVAL. would the world go on, thats all. and he answer is YES. Therefore, the shit aint necessary.

No, I'm talking about a Psycho POV, you're talking about survival. We're talking about to different things.

Psychologically speaking, yes, it's needed, I think.

In terms of survival, I don't think it is, but then again I've never been alive in a world without crime, so no knowing.

The big EH
ya murderers, rapists, and preists that touch my naughty parts arent ecasary to our survival

Rogue Jedi
No, I'm talking about a Psycho POV, you're talking about survival. We're talking about to different things.

Psychologically speaking, yes, it's needed, I think.

In terms of survival, I don't think it is, but then again I've never been alive in a world without crime, so no knowing. see? was that so damn hard to accept?

oh yeah.

Scythe
see? was that so damn hard to accept?

oh yeah.

Umm, that was my point of view this entire time... I think all the above mentioned criminal artists are needed for the world to go on, not survive, just go on. Change is not good in our world.

Rogue Jedi
Umm, that was my point of view this entire time... I think all the above mentioned criminal artists are needed for the world to go on, not survive, just go on. Change is not good in our world. everything changes, it is inevitable. change is necessary.

Scythe
Yeah, totally. This world will totally undergo such a drastic change in which all of evil in it's entirety will end and goodness will reign supreme... Please. If anything, the only drastic hange that'll happen in to this earth will be hge natural disasters that'll test our survival strengths. It'' hinder us. Pollution, earthquakes an tsunamis will devour this planet and ravage it.

Scythe
Change is needed, but change is not good....

Rogue Jedi
Change is needed, but change is not good.... depends on the type of change.

a decent neighborhood falling due to drug dealing, thats a bad change. advances in medicine, GREAT change.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, totally. This world will totally undergo such a drastic change in which all of evil in it's entirety will end and goodness will reign supreme... Please. If anything, the only drastic hange that'll happen in to this earth will be hge natural disasters that'll test our survival strengths. It'' hinder us. Pollution, earthquakes an tsunamis will devour this planet and ravage it. well yeah, it'd be an adjustment, a HUGE one, if all evil were eliminated, but we WOULD adjust over time and get on with it.

Scythe
I'm seriously afraid of what might come about should all evil be dismissed. I just think something worse woldcome about.

Rogue Jedi
something worse than evil? OK.......

Leo.M
I'd say the pedo's

Rogue Jedi
Bathroom whores. haermm

Leo.M
Bathroom sex is not a crime. mhm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
Bathroom sex is not a crime. mhm It is when they PAY you, baby. laughing

Leo.M
True. My bad. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
not a good idea to be on your knees with your mouth open when a vice cop walks in.....just saying. haermm

Leo.M
Fook that. I'm not on my knees, You have to pay at least. 100,000 for that. shocklaugh My ass is at 1 million and even then its a maybe. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Inflation? you greedy bastard.

Leo.M
Hey, someone has to pay me money for all the cool things I want. I want an EXT Cadillac - pearl white droolio

Rogue Jedi
this smily is how you look when you go home. droolio

Scythe
something worse than evil? OK.......

It'll still be evil probably, but far worse. Genocide perhaps? I don't wanna put much thought into it, I'm just sure that with the absence of light/good, something big would go down..

Neo Darkhalen
Supervillains worse kind of criminal but in decline nowadays, however that said burglary has taken a 30% rise so we have to think about the consequences of there decline.

Lord Feron
Would a supervillain in our world be classified as someone who has orchestrated a ridiculous attack or war or incident? Like say Hitler or something or Terrorist leaders.

Neo Darkhalen
I was actually mocking it and using fictional supervillains and how they play a role in modern fictional society....but yeah lets go with what you said.

Rogue Jedi
I forgot to mention the Death Eaters.

Neo Darkhalen
Off your game old man uhuh laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.