Hello KMC forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shieldbou
Hey everyone, I'm Shieldbou. I've been reading Manga and Comic Books for quite some time now, I thought it would be cool to join after some 'persuasion' from a friend :P
Anyway, a bit about myself...
lately I've been reading a lot of Captain America, Daredevil and The *new* Avengers in terms of comics. Anime and Manga wise, I like the less popular stuff, such as: Death Note, Elfen Lied and Negima (please don't ask why) embarrasment I really enjoy Miyazaki films because the art style is really different to most other Anime films (not you, Paprika).
That's about it, I hope to have some memorable times here!

Thanks for Reading,
SB

E- I forgot to mention I do a lot of Graphical Art using Fireworks.

Etrigan
Welcome to KMC forums. Have fun browsing around, and be careful who you talk to and argue with. ^^ All the basics.

Good to have you on board.

Shieldbou
Ah, Etrigan, hey man! Thanks for giving me a warm welcome. To confirm, we know each other IRL big grin
Anyway thanks for showing me this place ~^

ScarletSpeed
Welcome Shieldbou... Hope you have a good tyme at the forum, you should enjoy the anime/manga and comicbook forum smile

Shieldbou
Thankyou for the nice welcome, I'm enjoying this forum already big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Why Negima? shifty

Shieldbou
Originally posted by Shieldbou
Thankyou for the nice welcome, I'm enjoying this forum already big grin
Oh Blast! Actually, I swear to God I was unaware of the vast amount of fanservice it contains! I SWEAR! stick out tongue
But seriously, Ken Akamatsu for the win!

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Shieldbou
Hey everyone, I'm Shieldbou. I've been reading Manga and Comic Books for quite some time now, I thought it would be cool to join after some 'persuasion' from a friend :P
Anyway, a bit about myself...
lately I've been reading a lot of Captain America, Daredevil and The *new* Avengers in terms of comics. Anime and Manga wise, I like the less popular stuff, such as: Death Note, Elfen Lied and Negima (please don't ask why) embarrasment I really enjoy Miyazaki films because the art style is really different to most other Anime films (not you, Paprika).
That's about it, I hope to have some memorable times here!

Thanks for Reading,
SB

E- I forgot to mention I do a lot of Graphical Art using Fireworks.

Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam and insult other members, you'll be okay.

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode.

BruceSkywalker
Welcome

Shieldbou
Thanks Neo Darkhalen and Yoshi Paradise, I'm really enjoying this place. And it's great to see a Yoshi fan, and a Dragon Ball Z fan. I gave up watching DBZ some time ago, but I'll always be a Garlick Jr. fan :P It's a shame how samey the series is, but heh, who doesn't enjoy the fight scenes? Akira Toryama is certainly a great artist too.

Neo Darkhalen
No problem you are more then welcome, and I agree Akira is a great artist.

Once again enjoy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.