Never Back Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
Just finished watching Never Back Down, to be honest it was basically The Karate Kid on speed. I enjoyed it though, great fight scenes and Djimon Hounsou as always delivered a great performance, just wanted to see if any of you guys have seen it or not, and what you thought about it. cool

exanda kane
I laughed out loud at the trailer, and cringed at the gits who could be heard in the slight interval, between trailers, saying "looks good." Could be a guilty pleasure though, no Running Man though.

ScarletSpeed
It was a bit too poserish, I think it would have been good if they made it a darker film, but it was a feelgood movie so It was a bit cheesy, I would say it was a guilty pleasure laughing out loud

Darth Vicious
Meh! When I saw the trailer all I was thinking was "Here we go with the UFC/MMA exploitation films!". Just a movie looking to capitalize on the recent explosion UFC/MMA has had lately. Ill check once is out on dvd.

Mairuzu
movie was fail

BruceSkywalker
OK film, the fight choreography could have been better

Robtard
This movie doesn't look like it's worth even a Netflix rental.

ragesRemorse
im sure i would have eaten this movie up as a young teenager.

smoker4
Probably more shit than shineola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.