A Daxamite VS A Kryptonian on Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
Who wins?

No led no Kryptonite.

Symmetric Chaos
DKO or random bit of lead kills the Daxamite

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DKO or random bit of lead kills the Daxamite

I want to know which one is stronger when exposed to yellow sun light.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
I want to know which one is stronger when exposed to yellow sun light.

The only difference between Kryptonians and Daxamites is the weakness and the name.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The only difference between Kryptonians and Daxamites is the weakness and the name.

Thanks.

CaptainStoic
This fight would go to whomever can fight better.

Soljer
Untrue.

Daxamites have almost always been portrayed as superior to their genetic cousins, Kryptonians.

cmack
Originally posted by Soljer
Untrue.

Daxamites have almost always been portrayed as superior to their genetic cousins, Kryptonians. then the daxamites win

iceman24567
Untrue.

Daxamites have almost always been portrayed as superior to their genetic cousins, Kryptonians. Thats what i thought.

Symmetric Chaos
Untrue.

Daxamites have almost always been portrayed as superior to their genetic cousins, Kryptonians.

Really? Huh . . .

On another topic are you still looking for GURPS MA 4e?

CaptainStoic
Untrue.

You mean like the time Superman beat Valor?

Tetragrammaton
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Guessing you didn't notice the almost part?

Soljer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Superman isn't a kryptonian.

At least, he isn't 'just' a kryptonian. He's been referenced as the epitome of Kryptonian genetic potential.

Combat_Guru

At least, he isn't 'just' a kryptonian. He's been referenced as the epitome of Kryptonian genetic potential.

That explains a lot.

Imagine the epitome of Daxamite potential, I should write a comic.

Avlon

Guess being a direct descendant of Rao has it's benefits.

Fight would go to whoever is the better fighter, after the original crisis daxamites and kryptonians were the same race. Eradicator altered them and they ended up with different weaknesses.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Avlon
Guess being a direct descendant of Rao has it's benefits.

Fight would go to whoever is the better fighter, after the original crisis daxamites and kryptonians were the same race. Eradicator altered them and they ended up with different weaknesses.

I remember reading that a long time ago, and this is why I always thought that they were equals, except for their weakness' as you put it.

Does this mean that Supergirl would never have a chance against a Daxamite? If Superman isn't just a run of the mill Kryptonian, when then did Zod give him such a hard time? Zod actually looked to be Kals physical superior, unless he is also amazingly gifted.

Badabing
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
I want to know which one is stronger when exposed to yellow sun light. Please don't make vague threads. If you have questions then use this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.