pre suit vader on the star forge versus malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
anakin walks in extremely pissed off and malak looks at him an says "what are you looking at shrimp?" and anakin lunges at him

who wins?

ThoraxeRMG
1. Why is Anakin pissed?
2. How did Anakin travel back in time?
3. How did Anakin get on the Star Forge?
3. Why does Malak call Anakin a shrimp, he would say something else like "Who are you?"
4. Why does Anakin attack after a small insult?

Lt. Valerian
5. Do you even know the purpose of these forum?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
1. Why is Anakin pissed?
3. Why does Malak call Anakin a shrimp, he would say something else like "Who are you?"

do you offer similar criticism to other threads that post 2 character from diffrent sagas?

are yall gonna answer the question?

Light_Sith
1. Why is Anakin pissed? Angry Emo
2. How did Anakin travel back in time? Time machine
3. How did Anakin get on the Star Forge? Not sure about this.
3. Why does Malak call Anakin a shrimp, he would say something else like "Who are you?" I agree - but Anakin is a little weed so it is not too far off base.
4. Why does Anakin attack after a small insult? He is pissed off (see 1) Somebody probably stole his hair brush

There you go.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Man of Christ
do you offer similar criticism to other threads that post 2 character from diffrent sagas?

are yall gonna answer the question? Yes.

Enough for ya?

In teh zOnE Anakin would be all like YES! Otherwise, he'd be all like, maybe...

Either way, Malak gives everyone ice cream after jumping Fonzy on burning sharks.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yes.

Enough for ya?

In teh zOnE Anakin would be all like YES! Otherwise, he'd be all like, maybe...

Either way, Malak gives everyone ice cream after jumping Fonzy on burning sharks.

if you wont answer the question why post on the thread?

darthsith19
if you wont answer the question why post on the thread?

1. Why is Anakin pissed?

That is the answer.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by darthsith19
That is the answer.

time to report you for spamming

ThoraxeRMG

are yall gonna answer the question?

You didn't have to be a dick.
I was just curious.

Tangible God
if you wont answer the question why post on the thread? Being a stuck-up pissant is NOT the way to make friends on an internet Star Wars forum which allows stupidity and ridiculousness to an acceptable degree.

But whatever, your prerogative.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
Being a stuck-up pissant is NOT the way to make friends on an internet Star Wars forum which allows stupidity and ridiculousness to an acceptable degree.

But whatever, your prerogative.

if you wont answer the question do not post here

darthsith19
time to report you for spamming
How is that spamming? You do know that spamming = advertising, right? How was I advertising? If it makes you feel any better, I say Anakin > Malak in a saber duel.

Darth Exodus
Anakin beats Malak the same way that Revan did. The two character's are very similar.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Anakin beats Malak the same way that Revan did. The two character's are very similar.

In some character traits and partially similar role in the story (jedi turn sith then returns to lightside) yes but I bet they don't have similar fighting styles. But yeah Anakin beats Malak via lightsaber duel most likely. Malak's best option is to use the force.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

The two characters aren't. Aside from Skywalker's vastly superior connection and attunement to the Force, Revan was -- by all accounts -- a patient and cunning man with a remarkable understanding of military tactics, a stark contrast to the reckless, arrogant man that became Darth Vader.

Darth Exodus
Not psycologically but in other ways. Like their mechanical skills, pod racing abilities and their roles as prodigies. I can't be bothered to post all of the info that I have, but I'm pretty sure that the KOTOR guys purposfully drew similarities between them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.