Mewtwo /w Prep. Vs. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xemnas & Larxene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Mewtwo Vs. Kingdom Heats badies wink

24 hours Prep.

Csdabest
I see no reason why Mewtwo shouldn't TK rape

Diamond Kisses
Neither do I, but from another forum I have been visiting- these 5 character appearantly seem to have what it takes to take him on- some even individually.

Csdabest
I hope the next generation of computers have an ability to send dummy smacks through the screen.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well...

It's arguable that Larxene can move at the speed of light thanks to her elemental abilities.

If this is true, she can beat him alone via speed blitz. He's incredibly fast, but not lightspeed fast.

If Larxene can't, or doesn't go for the speed blitz, then Mew-Two just mindrapes them all.

Neo_Version 7
Mewtwo owns w/ or w/o prep.

Csdabest
Simple though. Brings up a Phy barrier. Holds them in place with tk then make them all commit Yaoi with one another.*shudders* horrible horrible Yaoi. Its said that the only thing that can rival the speed of light is the speed of thought. Super computers information travels faster than thought. And Mewtwos mind puts a supercomputer in the dark. Thats why in multiple universes. Teleportation is seen as being faster than Light.

Blax_Hydralisk
Um. No.

Supercomputers are not that much faster than human brains are. Only thing is that computers use their full processing power. Humans only use about 10% of our thinking power, so we think pretty slowly. That's why computers can do stuff faster than we can.

The human brain, even at full thinking capacity, is not even close to being able to react and think at lightspeed. If it's not close, then a supercomputer, even though faster, probably isn't FTL either.

Even if Mew-Two can think faster then a supercomputer, he can not think FTL. You'd have to prove that..

Wait... didn't see the prep.

Whoops. He wins then.

Csdabest
I was speaking on the theory that Humans move faster than lightspeed. Also the speed of light speed and thought are measured in two different aspects.Put two supercomputers on the opposite ends of the globe. And transfer data between them. Like a byte ot a gig. Supposedly today its instant. Almost like when you turn a light switch on in a room. Supercomputers transfer data rivals that of the speed of light that aswell as the mind. According to multiple theories and backed theories by college proffessors. I have to look in my book to figure out who they were. It has been said if you Place a super computer on earth and placed it on the otherside of the universe. The data would get their faster than light would.

EvilAngel
Which Xemnas?

Xemnas empowered by KH could solo, prep or no.

No one else is even a factor in this fight.

Larxene has the speed, but no way to attack Mewtwo properly. I don't think she's powerfu enough to damage his shield into submission. And Keyblades are not even gonna touch Mewtwo so those 3 are usless in this instance

dat_boi
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No one else is even a factor in this fight. while i agree wit u about xemnas arent psychic pokemon weak against dark types i mean soras got anti form rikus got a dark keyblade so i think they could have there uses in the fight

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by dat_boi
while i agree wit u about xemnas arent psychic pokemon weak against dark types i mean soras got anti form rikus got a dark keyblade so i think they could have there uses in the fight

Normal Psychic Pokemons, yes. Mewtwo, no.

dat_boi
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Normal Psychic Pokemons, yes. Mewtwo, no. but his attaccs r psychic none the less so dark types still r resistant to psychic attaccs

Diamond Kisses
His attacks are not just psychic. What differ Mewtwo from all other Pokemons is the fact that he learns all attacks as the opponents use them and masters the ability to return them. His endurance is beyond what any other pokemon has ever shown and unlike other Pokemons, Mewtwo evolves beyond his natural limit.

dat_boi
His attacks are not just psychic. What differ Mewtwo from all other Pokemons is the fact that he learns all attacks as the opponents use them and masters the ability to return them. His endurance is beyond what any other pokemon has ever shown and unlike other Pokemons, Mewtwo evolves beyond his natural limit. What the f**k? for 1 i aint never seen him do dat shit in no game for 2 so wut ur saying is that yes pokemons psychic attacs, tk, tp are still ineffective against dark hes still helpless against these guys

Diamond Kisses
You have never seen him learn an attack and return it? Then you have not seen him at all stick out tongue

dat_boi
maybe in the movie but never in the pokemon game

Diamond Kisses
Especially in the game. In the movie he reflect, while in the game he learn and return.

dat_boi
ok movie and anime is not game canon, and if me first is what ur talking about u have 2 b faster than your opponnent to pull this off and even then the moves success rate is not completely reliable

Diamond Kisses
Who cares about the movies and anime? Gameplay Mewtwo is more than enough to take these out. I am pretty sure that the movies and anime is canon though but will not push the point because we do not need movie/anime Mewtwo to win.

If Sora is just movement he is screwed shrug

dat_boi
i edited my post bcuz u were talking about me first right?

Diamond Kisses
Shielding only takes a moment. Yes, Sora is fast but Mewtwo teleports to a distance, applies his shield and then fight them.

dat_boi
his shield is a PSYCHIC barrier while he himself may not b weakened by dark attaccs his barrier is not resistant. thats 1. 2, ingame mewtwo does not learn teleport and even so all teleport does for wild pokemon is allow them to run a captured pokemon can only go to its pokeball with teleport so teleport is no help. 3 even if mewtwo could teleport sora can teleport too he has great control over it and its instant so yeah wink TEEEEEEAAAAAAAAM! stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Obviously because Mewtwo with all his abilities will just stand there and let them take him down.

Terryc250
How powerful is mewtwo's TK anyway

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Terryc250
How powerful is mewtwo's TK anyway

Basing it on the game, all we can say is that he is the strongest pokemon there is. The extent of his TK is not visible in the game.

Basing it on the anime, he moved an entire isle with lake, mountain and forest. He in the anime also blew up a massive facility (Giovanni's HQ) with a thought.

Diamond Kisses
Oh, he also created a world-wide storm with TK.

dat_boi
Obviously because Mewtwo with all his abilities will just stand there and let them take him down. thats itlaughing thats all you have to say, mewtwo doesnt have 1 advantage his psychic abilities are null he cant really teleport since he doesnt learn that move i mean tell me cuz i wanna know wut chance he has

Diamond Kisses
What you mean 'does not learn that move'? Mewtwo can learn just about all moves in the entire game:

Water Gun, Thunderbolt, Teleport, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Fire Blast, Nightmare, Power Swap, Mimic, Metronome, Avalanche, Future Sight, Mist, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Toxic, Mega Kick, Counter, Seismic Toss, Ice Punch, Clone, Substitute, Hypnose, Recover, Me First.

That is not even 10% of all the powers he has. You go ahead and "laughing" at the power of Mewtwo.

dat_boi
Basing it on the game, all we can say is that he is the strongest pokemon there is. The extent of his TK is not visible in the game.

Basing it on the anime, he moved an entire isle with lake, mountain and forest. He in the anime also blew up a massive facility (Giovanni's HQ) with a thought. um lemme say this again ANIME IS NOT CANON! Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
What you mean 'does not learn that move'? Mewtwo can learn just about all moves in the entire game:

Water Gun, Thunderbolt, Teleport, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Fire Blast, Nightmare, Power Swap, Mimic, Metronome, Avalanche, Future Sight, Mist, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Toxic, Mega Kick, Counter, Seismic Toss, Ice Punch, Clone, Substitute, Hypnose, Recover, Me First.

That is not even 10% of all the powers he has. You go ahead and "laughing" at the power of Mewtwo. he dont learn even half of those moves from level 1 to 100 he does not learn half those moves. 10% of the "powers" he has? laughing laughing laughing really try again

Diamond Kisses
I believe anime is canon.

Although I was making this thread with intention to this as the strongest version of Mewtwo with all the powers he can have and can possibly learn, but we can go with the whole 'learn by nature' thing. I did in fact have the anime version of Mewtwo in mind when I created, because only then will he have use of his preparation. But sure, as you wish.

We go with game Mewtwo and only the abilities Mewtwo learns by level up:

Confusion
Disable
Swift
Psychic
Barrier
Swift
Future Sight
Psych Up
Miracle Eye
Mist
Psycho Cut
Amnesia
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Psychic
Recover
Me First
Safe Guard
Aura Sphere
Body Slam
Counter
Double-Edge
Dream Eater
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Seismic Toss
Substitute
Thunder Wave
DynamicPunch
Endure
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Psych Up
Sleep Talk
Snore
Swagger
Swift
ThunderPunch
Hypnosis

Using mist will unable the opponents to fight him at top effectivity. He then hypnoses one of them to fight their own and creates a protective shield around himself. He then mimic any type of spells they use, such as teleport if they decide to use that. He fight them immensly by using his psychic powers to toy them around with TK. If they ever inflict damage at him, he will recover to full health and repeat the process.

dat_boi
anime is not canon never has been never will be give me 1 piece of evidence ala statement from nintendo itself stating the anime is canon and then we can talk actually i believe nintendo made a statement specifically stating anime is not canon
1 teleport is not a spell its a reaction command. i already said the psychic barrier gets downed ala weakness to dark attacc mist barely effects hit ratio and only effects stat modifiers, mimics like me first only slower so good lucc pullin off that b4 all 5 guys get the drop on him ok and how many times do i have to repeat myself pokemon TK dont work on darks damn i feel like a broken record. when i said learned i didnt say with tms bcuz mewtwo is a pokemon without a trainer he cant teach himself a tm u said this is mewtwo by himself no trainer and even with 1 he only gets 4 moves. um and also all pokemon moves have hella slow startup all these guys have insta spells way faster than any move mewtwo has

Diamond Kisses
Even though the anime is not canon 'video-game canon', all the things that they encounter is canon. All the things that the pokemons do is canon, all the cities they visit, all the people they meet. The only thing that is not canon is the plot. What feats we see is part of canon, even though the occuring even in which we saw it is not.

dat_boi
wrong just wrong

Csdabest
Anime is canon until it contradicts. So far the Anime version hasnt contradicted any of Mewtwo's powers. There for it is canon and gives better insight, and amplifies.

The pokemon anime has the rights, and is published by the same companes and the owner has owner ship over the show. So if the owner owns both the anime and the manga then both are canon since he has control wether directly or indirectly over the happenings.

Want proof. Look up the copyright and ownership inforation.

dat_boi
maybe u should look up the definition of canon just bcuz some1 gets the right to portray the likeness of something does not give it the rights to change the original canon. the creators mouths are the highest form of canon so guess what............. wrong

Terryc250
Mewtwo wins via sleeptalk

dat_boi
Mewtwo wins via sleeptalk he learns this move how and even if he did hypnosis and sleep talk r both single target moves with slow startup so while he tries this sora teles behind him and proceedes 2 jugglerape him with the help of the others. nice try tho smokin'

Terryc250
he learns this move how and even if he did hypnosis and sleep talk r both single target moves with slow startup so while he tries this sora teles behind him and proceedes 2 jugglerape him with the help of the others. nice try tho smokin'
ahahaha relax i was joking

dat_boi
oh yeah and i forgot PSYCHIC ATTACCS DONT WORK

dat_boi
ahahaha relax i was joking i thought as much laughing

Diamond Kisses
Appearantly Pokemon Yellow is anime canon. So we can go by that and have him annhiliate the bunch as anime version shrug

Diamond Kisses

dat_boi

Csdabest
maybe u should look up the definition of canon just bcuz some1 gets the right to portray the likeness of something does not give it the rights to change the original canon. the creators mouths are the highest form of canon so guess what............. wrong

Not just someone. THE CREATOR OWNS THE SHOW. Their for its of him and makes it canon.

THE GAMES OF NARUTO ARE NOT GANON TO THE NARUVERSE BECAUSE THE CREATOR IS NOT IN CONTROL OR HAS HIS HANDS IN IT.

i know good and well what canon is and the limits sources and how far the go and what they cover. I use to be a pokemon fanatic and still have alot of knowlege over it. This team cant hold a candle to mewtwo

EvilAngel
I think that immune to psychic is just a gameplay mechanic, to represent huge resistance.

Still, i think Xemnass could potentially Beat M2 if he absorbed KH's power as a power boost as opposed to making a realm.

dat_boi
I think that immune to psychic is just a gameplay mechanic well we are talking about video games arent we? and also regarding that canon thing give me an official state ment that they are in the same universe or even a reference to either 1 being canon hell i could think of plenty events in game that contradict the anime

Csdabest
start jotting please

Diamond Kisses
well we are talking about video games arent we? and also regarding that canon thing give me an official state ment that they are in the same universe or even a reference to either 1 being canon hell i could think of plenty events in game that contradict the anime

We do not need anime Mewtwo to win shrug

dat_boi
1. all 3 legendary birds do not need 2 b captured to summon lugia
2. entei is not a telepath
3. unown dont have reality manipulating power
4. neither brocc nor misty follow you ingame or storyline wise
5. mewtwo does not posess the ability to speak
those are just a few but to b honest im looking for a statement other than the one on wikipedia (cuz i know how every1 hates those) that says that pokemon anime is not canon. but either way unless theres a state ment saying it is. its not, it dont matter

dat_boi
We do not need anime Mewtwo to win shrug ok mewtwo does not stand a chance anime or not

Kento
1. all 3 legendary birds do not need 2 b captured to summon lugia
2. entei is not a telepath
3. unown dont have reality manipulating power
4. neither brocc nor misty follow you ingame or storyline wise
5. mewtwo does not posess the ability to speak
those are just a few but to b honest im looking for a statement other than the one on wikipedia (cuz i know how every1 hates those) that says that pokemon anime is not canon It wasn't the real Entei to begin with.

Mewtwo doesn't have the ability to speak anyway..It's called telepathy.

I think any of his opponents are going to have a hard time while they are all being beat against each other with his TK power just for fun. Or held in place with TK while he unleashed a larger attack.

Diamond Kisses
ok mewtwo does not stand a chance anime or not

Anime Mewtwo beats them with his eyes closed stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
oh yeah and i forgot PSYCHIC ATTACCS DONT WORK

Oh yeah and I forgot.... WRONG!

dat_boi
Originally posted by Kento
It wasn't the real Entei to begin with.
Mewtwo doesn't have the ability to speak anyway..It's called telepathy.
ok i guess my point about the entei was still part of my point about unown posessing reality manipulation and ur right it was telepathy but his telepathy never allowed him to read minds mindwipe or speak hell his psychic abilities are pretty much limited to attac no floating no speaking no lifting things with his mind all while everything sora,riku,roxas,xemnas,&larxene are shown ingame onscreen. wut mewtwo done?

Kento
Mewtwo was created to be the ultimate in TP & TK....why wouldn't he be able to float or throw things not to mention he can learn pretty much every move.

And in-game stats Mewtwo is more powerful than Dialga and Palkia who have effected space and time.

dat_boi
Mewtwo was created to be the ultimate in TP & TK....why wouldn't he be able to float or throw things not to mention he can learn pretty much every move.

And in-game stats Mewtwo is more powerful than Dialga and Palkia who have effected space and time. um bcuz we have no evidence of him doing anything at all wut he was created for and wut hes shown us r 2 different things, and stats mean nothing

Diamond Kisses
This is an official gameplay description of Mewtwo. VERY MUCH canon:

dat_boi
wow that was the biggest auto fail in history that proves nothing mewtwo can do, hell a description can claim anything it wants it dosent display a feat

Diamond Kisses
I just posted it because of the 'ultimate level, it thinks only of defeating its foes'.

Although I would also like to point out that Sora or anyone else being dark will not grant them any advantage against Mewtwo.

dat_boi
I just posted it because of the 'ultimate level, it thinks only of defeating its foes'.

Although I would also like to point out that Sora or anyone else being dark will not grant them any advantage against Mewtwo. ultimate level is a title it still doesnt show anything mewtwos done thats like me saying "sora is the chosen wielder of the keyblade so he wins" no its an empty fanboy move that has absolutely no validity it doesnt show any feats at all something mewtwo has none of also let me repeat myself AGAIN any 1 whos played pokemon knows that the psychic abilities of a pokemon are inneffective against dark elemental attributes something these guys have a lot of so wrong again for the god only knows how many times

Diamond Kisses
1. I was not concentrating on the 'think' than the 'ultimate' part. I only added it in to describe his pokemon relevance level in the matter.

2. Not that it matters any with it all, but I consider 'ultimate' in relevance of power to be a bit more impressive than 'chosen' wink

3. Your upper office is having a day off? stick out tongue Everyone who plays Pokemon KNOWS that the Psychic Pokemons arent weak against the Dark Pokemons. It is the Dark Pokemons that are strong against the Psychic Pokemons.

dat_boi
1. I was not concentrating on the 'think' than the 'ultimate' part. I only added it in to describe his pokemon relevance level in the matter.

2. Not that it matters any with it all, but I consider 'ultimate' in relevance of power to be a bit more impressive than 'chosen' wink

3. Your upper office is having a day off? stick out tongue Everyone who plays Pokemon KNOWS that the Psychic Pokemons arent weak against the Dark Pokemons. It is the Dark Pokemons that are strong against the Psychic Pokemons.
1. title does not prove ability. period. fail.
2. whatever u may percieve as the better title doesnt matter as it doesnt measure feats its all words no action. fail
3.What the f**k? yeah dark is strong against psychic but it is also resistant against psychic attaccs. fail.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance thank you come again smokin'

Diamond Kisses
1. I did not even intend to use it as proof ermm

2. I do not even care about the title. I just thought ultimate was a more impressive title ermm

3. That is my point exactly, thanks for verifying.

Psychic is not weak against Dark, it is Dark that is strong against Psychic. Now, this is referred to the fact that gameplay Mewtwo would be weak against Dark Pokemons, but Sora is no Pokemon. He lack the Pokemon genetics and is not part of the 'balance' as Dr. Oak referred to it as which is why I think that Sora having a dark form will not assist much in the matter.

Oh and for the record I dislike your way of debating more than I disliked PiG when he first came around wink

Lumby
mewtwo....easy are people actually disusing this?

Dark-Jaxx
Xemnas solos.

dat_boi
1. i wasnt talking genetics i was talking elemental attributes
2. go look up any pokemon battle chart or even better yet go play pokemon use a psychic attacc on a dark type and see wut happens
3. i have no idea what this 'balance' is that your talkin about. tell me about it i wanna hear more
Oh and for the record I dislike your way of debating more than I disliked PiG when he first came around wink
love me or hate me im still on your mind wink

Dark-Jaxx
Oh and for the record I dislike your way of debating more than I disliked PiG when he first came around wink You're mean. laughing out loud

Diamond Kisses
1. i wasnt talking genetics i was talking elemental attributes
2. go look up any pokemon battle chart or even better yet go play pokemon use a psychic attacc on a dark type and see wut happens
3. i have no idea what this 'balance' is that your talkin about. tell me about it i wanna hear more

love me or hate me im still on your mind wink

1. I was talking genetics because genetics is the case.
2. Are you even listening to what I am saying?
3. I am tired but I will try brief it up. Dr. Oak has said that the Pokemon world is a world of 'cofunction'. All Pokemons exist in a type of balance where all types of Pokemon are members of that balance. This is the elemental, genetic balance that I mentioned. Mewtwo is not weak against anything at all. The Dark pokemons are just having an advantage against him since balance is having its course. Pokemon balance. So, unless Sora is a 'Dark Pokemon', him being dark will at top give him a little extra endurance.

Originally posted by Lumby
mewtwo....easy are people actually disusing this?

I am probably more shocked than you are.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Xemnas solos.

Elaborate.

You're mean. laughing out loud

Naughty is what I do shrug Truth hurts stick out tongue

ThoraxeRMG
Mewtwo, MIND RAPE.
Using their bodies as distractions to mind rape the rest. Whoomp!
Also recover if hurt.

Diamond Kisses
Clone himself for double-rape shrug

ThoraxeRMG
Mewtwo can clone himself? Hmmm.
I blame this feat again on the damned Anime.

Diamond Kisses
He did never do it in the anime. He has the move in the game stick out tongue

dat_boi
so your saying bcuz of pokemons genetics they are impervious to elemental attacc by anything other than another pokemon. um no the only instance i can think of were something ingame affected a pokemon other than a pokemon, but still showed elemental weakness was, with the squirt bottle and the sodowudo, this while small is indication that pokemon do recognize elemental weakness outside of this genetically exclusive elemantal weakness u speak of. and even if we go by this mewtwo hasnt shown anything that indicates that hes fast enough or strong enough to do anything to these guys b4 he gets speedblitzed, juggleraped or whutever else these guys have in thier skill set that they decide to use to dispatch of this thing hes dead meat Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Truth hurts stick out tongue u said it fist

Kento
Since when is Sora a Dark Pokemon that he's unable to be hurt by psychic attacks? Just because he becomes Anti-Sora or whatever doesn't give him the same effect as a Houndoom or anything.

And there still the fact Mewtwo is like one of the faster pokemon who can learn nearly every move so he doesn't even need to use psychic attacks. He could fry them, shock them, drown them. Pretty much anything else.

And psychic's are always floating their pokeballs when you meet them and they have nothing on the power of Mewtwo.

Dark-Jaxx
Xemnas at the end of the game was a threat to all the worlds, he was capable of destroying them(I don't think in one shot), he was capable of destroying(fairly small) dimensions, he made his own dimension before he received KH's full power, The World That Never Was, he has cosmic abilities beyond what M2 can hope to defeat.

Diamond Kisses
and even if we go by this mewtwo hasnt shown anything that indicates that hes fast enough or strong enough to do anything to these guys

None of the five has shown any capability to resist Mewtwo's TK shrug

Diamond Kisses
Xemnas at the end of the game was a threat to all the worlds, he was capable of destroying them(I don't think in one shot), he was capable of destroying(fairly small) dimensions, he made his own dimension before he received KH's full power, The World That Never Was, he has cosmic abilities beyond what M2 can hope to defeat.

That must be outside the bossfight then, because in the final fight he did not seem to be anywhere near good enough to kill Mewtwo stick out tongue

EvilAngel
No videos yet? :O I'll fix that!

Mewtwo
6W1utjxNfCc

Xemnas
blmQ9_9owQM

Now it must be said that Xemnas is much much faster than Mewtwo, and there's no real chance of Mewtwo's shadow ball getting a hit.

I think this fight is entirely pending on wether or wether not Mewtwo can lock onto Xemnas' mind. But that's just my thoughts.

Diamond Kisses
Mewtwo will likely not even use Shadowbolt. He has so many so more effective abilities.

Kento
Would it really be hard to lock onto somebodies mind if you're psychic even if they are faster than you? If in the movie he can communicate with everybody at once, and hold back all the special abilities about 50 pokemon while fighting somebody pretty much his equal, and then erase a whole towns memory while teleporting everybody and their pokemon from his island to the town...it shouldn't be that hard to erase everybodies memory he is fighting and then as they puzzle why they are there teleporting them to the sun or just someplace far away. Or he could just kill them. Movie version anyway, and there really isn't any contradiction in the powers...with maybe the exception of Pikachu koing a Golem at the beginning of the first movie.

Diamond Kisses
It is not impossible for a Pikachu to KO a golem. Mine has in the game shrug

Dark-Jaxx
That must be outside the bossfight then, because in the final fight he did not seem to be anywhere near good enough to kill Mewtwo stick out tongue Really? He can fire hundreds of lasers in short amounts of time, and M has never shown to take that amount of punishment with his shield.

Diamond Kisses
I decided to put this simple, for those that did not understand the genetic/balance talk I pulled off:

- It is not Mewtwo that is weak against Dark Pokemons
- It is Dark Pokemons that have resistance against Psychic Pokemons
- Unless Sora is a Pokemon or is stated to have natural resistance against Psychic attacks just like the pokemons, him being dark will do no good
- Mewtwo will TK his ass to oblivion

Diamond Kisses
Really? He can fire hundreds of lasers in short amounts of time, and M has never shown to take that amount of punishment with his shield.

No. Mewtwo has however shown to take blasts designed to destroy him without a shield and made it trough perfectly fine. His shield is strong enough to shatter stone, withstand all types of attack shown so far and has the ability to teleport and reflect.

I am sure Xemnas has shown to be able to take hundreds of lasters in short amounts of time, because he will have to do so again when Mewtwo reflects them.

dat_boi
wow i went away 4 a while thinking u guys would get it through your heads that mewtwo has no feats no feats = no agument, anime aint canon, and despite his abilities being labeled psychic hasnt shown any psychic abilities ingame tk,tp,etc. and even so pokemons psychic abilities are null against dark elemental attributes i even gave an example, being the only way to provoke the soduwodo is to squirt him with water due to it being his elemental weakness the elemental weakness is not exclusive to pokemon. when flamethrower is cast on a bulbasaur its not the cydaquil thats damaging the bulbasaur in the battle animation its the fire. its the element itself and not who casts it. stats are something relative to each game and cannot be measured against 1 another in the stat systems work different and in a crossover whos to say stats wont be altered what we need to see is feats of speed and strength images of each char doing things so we can make a comparison something mewtwo has none of

Diamond Kisses
mewtwo has no feats

laughing

dat_boi
give me 1

Diamond Kisses
Reflect

dat_boi
Reflect its a move that only reduces damage taken from attaccs by half for 5 moves hell any basic combo would take down his reflect halfway through the combo being done let alone a two man juggle. not to mention he does not learn this move without a trainer and it has a statup he could easily get speedblitzed during

Diamond Kisses
You asked me to bring up one, you did specify it more than that ermm I can bring up about 100 more.

dat_boi
You asked me to bring up one, you did specify it more than that ermm I can bring up about 100 more. of course you can bring up 100 more of the moves he has or is capable of learning i have no doubt about that but my point was to show you that theres nothin mewtwo can do to these guys he has not 1 move that tops these guys in any area any 1 of these guys could easily solo him

Diamond Kisses
laughing

dat_boi
i know thats exactly what i thought looking at this matchup

Diamond Kisses
Yeah. So I figured out that you have been joking all along stick out tongue Because Mewtwo will obviously win. Anyone knows that yes

dat_boi
Yeah. So I figured out that you have been joking all along stick out tongue Because Mewtwo will obviously win. Anyone knows that yes yeah bcuz we all know white and purple 2 legged cats are the strongest beings ever concieved of dance (respect the dancing banana)

Diamond Kisses
Strongest in the pokemon universe and that says quite a lot raver

Perhaps I should have used 'Mirage Mewtwo', but that wouldnt have been nice towards the opposition.

Kento
It is not impossible for a Pikachu to KO a golem. Mine has in the game shrug With Thunder?Originally posted by dat_boi
wow i went away 4 a while thinking u guys would get it through your heads that mewtwo has no feats no feats = no agument, anime aint canon, and despite his abilities being labeled psychic hasnt shown any psychic abilities ingame tk,tp,etc. and even so pokemons psychic abilities are null against dark elemental attributes i even gave an example, being the only way to provoke the soduwodo is to squirt him with water due to it being his elemental weakness the elemental weakness is not exclusive to pokemon. when flamethrower is cast on a bulbasaur its not the cydaquil thats damaging the bulbasaur in the battle animation its the fire. its the element itself and not who casts it. stats are something relative to each game and cannot be measured against 1 another in the stat systems work different and in a crossover whos to say stats wont be altered what we need to see is feats of speed and strength images of each char doing things so we can make a comparison something mewtwo has none of You may have something if I dunno....Any of the people he was fighting were Dark Pokemon but they aren't so they can't block him. Just because Heartless are black shadowy things don't mean they are immune to psychic attacks. There is also the Psychic trainers who levitate things and they don't have anywhere close to the psychic power Mewtwo has. Also Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon and weaker Pokemon has distorted space and time, and caused a drought all over the Earth or flooded the Earth with their abilities and Mewtwo is more powerful. He may not be able to recreate the effects but that doesn't change he's more powerful. There is nothing against Mewtwo being able to hold all of the people he is fighting in place and then using one of his stronger attacked on them.

Diamond Kisses
With Thunder?

No. Tackle and such stick out tongue

But there is no point in debating against this guy. He has set his mind that Mewtwo is useless against anything dark and that he is featless, so according to him- Mewtwo could likely not even scratch any of these shrug

dat_boi
You may have something if I dunno....Any of the people he was fighting were Dark Pokemon but they aren't so they can't block him. Just because Heartless are black shadowy things don't mean they are immune to psychic attacks. There is also the Psychic trainers who levitate things and they don't have anywhere close to the psychic power Mewtwo has. Also Mewtwo is the strongest Pokemon and weaker Pokemon has distorted space and time, and caused a drought all over the Earth or flooded the Earth with their abilities and Mewtwo is more powerful. He may not be able to recreate the effects but that doesn't change he's more powerful. There is nothing against Mewtwo being able to hold all of the people he is fighting in place and then using one of his stronger attacked on them. ok if youve played kingdom hearts u know that these chars have dark elemental attributes u know that dark trumps psychic u also know that elemental weaknesses can affect a pokemon regardless of the source. i know there are trainers with images of floating pokeballs around them but since we have nothing other than these images we can only assume this is the largest thing they can move with there tk is a pokeball we however have no images of mewtwo moving anything with his mind just bcuz some one labels him a being strong still does not give us an image of what he can do therefore we can only assume that he cannot move things with his mind he cannot use telepathy and even if a psychic makes a reference to him being stronger than them all we can assume is that mewtwos tk is stronger than being able to lift a pokeball but with no image of him doing it we dont have proof that he can. and theres no such thing as most powerful in the pokemon universe as everything has an elemental trump i mean just bcuz mewtwo can beat a nidoking does not mean that a Darkrai cant beat mewtwo its all rocc paper scissors and these guys got the atom bomb

dat_boi

But there is no point in debating against this guy. He has set his mind that Mewtwo is useless against anything dark and that he is featless, so according to him- Mewtwo could likely not even scratch any of these shrug he doesnt have feats u seen him own a bunch of mice, cats, dogs and ten year olds in an anime and thought the video game version is the same which is not since neither is canon to each other

Kento
ok if youve played kingdom hearts u know that these chars have dark elemental attributes u know that dark trumps psychic u also know that elemental weaknesses can affect a pokemon regardless of the source. i know there are trainers with images of floating pokeballs around them but since we have nothing other than these images we can only assume this is the largest thing they can move with there tk is a pokeball we however have no images of mewtwo moving anything with his mind just bcuz some one labels him a being strong still does not give us an image of what he can do therefore we can only assume that he cannot move things with his mind he cannot use telepathy and even if a psychic makes a reference to him being stronger than them all we can assume is that mewtwos tk is stronger than being able to lift a pokeball but with no image of him doing it we dont have proof that he can. and theres no such thing as most powerful in the pokemon universe as everything has an elemental trump i mean just bcuz mewtwo can beat a nidoking does not mean that a Darkrai cant beat mewtwo its all rocc paper scissors and these guys got the atom bomb And somehow I'm not going to assume their dark elemental attributes is going to work as effective as Bite would against a psychic pokemon because they aren't the same thing.

Okay so because extremely weak psychic people can float a couple of pokeballs, and most psychic pokemon are stronger than them you won't even admit that the strongest pokemon in the game isn't going to be able to throw around a human boy?

Just because Darkrai is dark doesn't mean Mewtwon can't beat it either. Faster, stronger, and Mewtwo does know attacks that would hurt him since he doesn't just know psychic. A Charizard can loose to a Venusar. It's not all about element.

But there is no point in debating against this guy. He has set his mind that Mewtwo is useless against anything dark and that he is featless, so according to him- Mewtwo could likely not even scratch any of these shrug big grin

Yea I noticed but it's worth a shot to try.

Diamond Kisses
he doesnt have feats u seen him own a bunch of mice, cats, dogs and ten year olds in an anime and thought the video game version is the same which is not since neither is canon to each other

You are probably one of those that think Kirby is a pathetic fighter as well, just because he is part of a children game shrug

Oh and Ash is 12, I believe.

Diamond Kisses
ok if youve played kingdom hearts u know that these chars have dark elemental attributes u know that dark trumps psychic u also know that elemental weaknesses can affect a pokemon regardless of the source. i know there are trainers with images of floating pokeballs around them but since we have nothing other than these images we can only assume this is the largest thing they can move with there tk is a pokeball we however have no images of mewtwo moving anything with his mind just bcuz some one labels him a being strong still does not give us an image of what he can do therefore we can only assume that he cannot move things with his mind he cannot use telepathy and even if a psychic makes a reference to him being stronger than them all we can assume is that mewtwos tk is stronger than being able to lift a pokeball but with no image of him doing it we dont have proof that he can. and theres no such thing as most powerful in the pokemon universe as everything has an elemental trump i mean just bcuz mewtwo can beat a nidoking does not mean that a Darkrai cant beat mewtwo its all rocc paper scissors and these guys got the atom bomb

Your eyes must be num, for you seem to not see whatever we say hmm

dat_boi
And somehow I'm not going to assume their dark elemental attributes is going to work as effective as Bite would against a psychic pokemon because they aren't the same thing.

Okay so because extremely weak psychic people can float a couple of pokeballs, and most psychic pokemon are stronger than them you won't even admit that the strongest pokemon in the game isn't going to be able to throw around a human boy?

Just because Darkrai is dark doesn't mean Mewtwon can't beat it either. Faster, stronger, and Mewtwo does know attacks that would hurt him since he doesn't just know psychic. A Charizard can loose to a Venusar. It's not all about element.

big grin

Yea I noticed but it's worth a shot to try.
1.you have to assume that bcuz you have images of elemetal recognition outside of pokemon to pokemon confrontation
2. a.strength and weakness are relative labels without visual conformation of how strong or weak either 1 is it makes no difference
b.i dont recall any ingame psychic making a reference to wether or not they are stronger or weaker than mewtwo even more importantly an image
3, what you say is tru for mewtwo also theres nothin preventing a lucario from upsetting the mewtwo the same way he upset the darkrai

dat_boi
You are probably one of those that think Kirby is a pathetic fighter as well, just because he is part of a children game shrug

Oh and Ash is 12, I believe. i play plenty of games that r for children hell you could even consider kingdom hearts a childrens game but im on that sie of the arguement now aint i. and actually i think kirby is a goon

Diamond Kisses
There is one question that will settle this whole elemental discussion:

Has Sora in his dark form resisted someone even remotely close to Mewtwo's level of psychic powers?

Oh and I beat a Charmander with a Bulbasaur when I started Pokemon Red. Element is far from everything.

Kento
1.you have to assume that bcuz you have images of elemetal recognition outside of pokemon to pokemon confrontation
2. a.strength and weakness are relative labels without visual conformation of how strong or weak either 1 is it makes no difference
b.i dont recall any ingame psychic making a reference to wether or not they are stronger or weaker than mewtwo even more importantly an image
3, what you say is tru for mewtwo also theres nothin preventing a lucario from upsetting the mewtwo the same way he upset the darkrai
Except unlike water or fire or anything a dark attack isn't really got a element to it. Bite is considered a dark move.

Do they really need to tell you they are weaker than Mewtwo for you to believe that? So what because it's never said a Slugma is slow then I can say it's faster than Jolteon?

That would be true..if the fact that Mewtwo wasn't a lot stronger and faster than Lucario. Sure if two people had the game and fought a Lucario can beat a Mewtwo. But stats at their highest Mewtwo would easily win and Mewtwo is stronger than Darkrai and faster with their levels maxed.

Oh and Ash is 12, I believe. Does anybody really know how old Ash is??

Diamond Kisses
i play plenty of games that r for children hell you could even consider kingdom hearts a childrens game but im on that sie of the arguement now aint i. and actually i think kirby is a goon

So do I. What age they are made for does not matter even little, nor does it matter who is the protagonist/atagonist. Take Aladdin for example. Several world-busters, villains that fight entire armies singlehanded and a lot of other powerful things.

What age it is made for, or what age it contains matters nothing at all. If an opponent is cute, a baby or a children cartoon determines not at all how powerful they are.

Take Mew for example. A baby and the second most powerful Pokemon ever.[/b

Diamond Kisses
Except unlike water or fire or anything a dark attack isn't really got a element to it. Bite is considered a dark move.

Do they really need to tell you they are weaker than Mewtwo for you to believe that? So what because it's never said a Slugma is slow then I can say it's faster than Jolteon?

That would be true..if the fact that Mewtwo wasn't a lot stronger and faster than Lucario. Sure if two people had the game and fought a Lucario can beat a Mewtwo. But stats at their highest Mewtwo would easily win and Mewtwo is stronger than Darkrai and faster with their levels maxed.

Does anybody really know how old Ash is??

Si. The age of Ash is at several occasion mentioned in the anime canon which dat_boi is not considering canon.

dat_boi
There is one question that will settle this whole elemental discussion:

Has Sora in his dark form resisted someone even remotely close to Mewtwo's level of psychic powers?

Oh and I beat a Charmander with a Bulbasaur when I started Pokemon Red. Element is far from everything. wow you have not listened to anything ive said what ive been saying to u the whole time is that mewtwo has no image of him using psychic powers therefore we can only assume that he does not have any so to answer your question yes sora has fought plenty of opponents with absolutely no psychic powers without even using antiform

oh and beating charmander with bulbasaur, is part of the game u have to beat your rival who type trumps you in every gamedance (thats my homie)

Diamond Kisses
wow you have not listened to anything ive said what ive been saying to u the whole time is that mewtwo has no image of him using psychic powers therefore we can only assume that he does not have any so to answer your question yes sora has fought plenty of opponents with absolutely no psychic powers without even using antiform

oh and beating charmander with bulbasaur, is part of the game u have to beat your rival who type trumps you in every gamedance (thats my homie)

So Mewtwo has no psychic powers? no expression

Alright. I will continue this debate when someone that knows what they are talking about is in it hmm

dat_boi
Si. The age of Ash is at several occasion mentioned in the anime canon which dat_boi is not considering canon. when ash encounters mewtwo its during the first story arc in which he is 10 and anime is not canon its all gravy tho even if it was i still would have shown u how the goons woulda put the hurtin on him

Kento
wow you have not listened to anything ive said what ive been saying to u the whole time is that mewtwo has no image of him using psychic powers therefore we can only assume that he does not have any so to answer your question yes sora has fought plenty of opponents with absolutely no psychic powers without even using antiform

oh and beating charmander with bulbasaur, is part of the game u have to beat your rival who type trumps you in every gamedance (thats my homie) Just because there isn't any images of him doing anything doesn't mean he can't when weaker people have been shown to lift things.

The part after that about Sora I'm not even sure I get.

You don't have to beat your rival....the game doesn't end if you loose. Still you can beat any type with any type. Element doesn't matter all the time.Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Si. The age of Ash is at several occasion mentioned in the anime canon which dat_boi is not considering canon. Well if you're talking about Ash...one would assume you meant the anime since the game's name is suppose to be Red or whatever.

confused And how do I not remember every hearing his age. The only time I remember anything about time being said is when Pikachu ran off with the Pichu brothers.

when ash encounters mewtwo its during the first story arc in which he is 10 and anime is not canon its all gravy tho even if it was i still would have shown u how the goons woulda put the hurtin on him Did you just elude to the fact you think Anime Mewtwo would loose also?

dat_boi
So Mewtwo has no psychic powers? no expression

Alright. I will continue this debate when someone that knows what they are talking about is in it hmm hey make sure ur 1 of those ppl who knows wut there talking about ok

as for the dispute about the images no image no proof end of discussion give me a scan a video something that shows mewtwo ingame doing something than standing there and we can talk ive played every pokemon and pokemon cant do squat

Diamond Kisses
hey make sure ur 1 of those ppl who knows wut there talking about ok

Please quote me at where I have not known what I am talking about

dat_boi
i dont want to quote six pages of stupidity based on meaningless titles auto-fails and non canon anime references so no u quote yourself at some point where u have been right

Diamond Kisses

Diamond Kisses
i dont want to quote six pages of stupidity based on meaningless titles auto-fails and non canon anime references so no u quote yourself at some point where u have been right

Then quote only one post where I am wrong yes

Kento

dat_boi

Diamond Kisses
That May/Ash statement was weird, but in truth I much rather go by what has happened in the anime than the statement of an outside source.

Diamond Kisses
i figured i bring up the biggest auto fail in history since u wanted to look at a failure of yours so bad. i asked you for a display of an image or a feat or you could have even pointed me to something ingame that displays a power of mewtwos and u could have had a better arguement but no you continue to try and get meaningless titles past me along with feats associated with the anime which we have already established is NOT CANON! you fail. game over. your out of lives,continues and quarters

oh and btw........dance(respect the dancing banana) big grin

I have never used a title to prove anything hmm

Besides, that seems more like something I missed than something I was wrong about.

Kento
That May/Ash statement was weird, but in truth I much rather go by what has happened in the anime than the statement of an outside source. Yea I agree.

laughing I'm reading the manga, and it seems in it Mewtwo creates tornadoes when confronted with a large group of enemies using Psywave, and uses a giant spoon one-on-one.

dat_boi

. u havent tried to get title past me huh?

Diamond Kisses
Did you perhaps miss the part where I said 'Not that it matters any'? no expression

dat_boi
Did you perhaps miss the part where I said 'Not that it matters any'? no expression i did notice this however i was looking more closely at the in relevance of power thi part of the statement clearly shows that u were associating power with title. title=squat

Kento
Title doesn't always mean nothing. And in Mewtwo's case the Ultimate Pokemon is a bit more fact than anything.

dat_boi
Title doesn't always mean nothing. And in Mewtwo's case the Ultimate Pokemon is a bit more fact than anything. ok and what does being "ultimate pokemon" get him nothing. thats right squat. this does not give him feats.

Kento
It does make him more powerful than the pokemon who cause Worldwide disaster as a side effect or can manipulate Space and Time.

Diamond Kisses
title=squat

Never said it was not. You can ask anyone that tend to debate against/with me. I never use title for anything. Title is blantly describing the character and not his actual powers.

dat_boi
It does make him more powerful than the pokemon who cause Worldwide disaster as a side effect or can manipulate Space and Time. no it doesnt bcuz ingame a pikachu can beat dialga and palkia the same as a mewtwo can this is not an outstanding image or feat and as weve already discussed the ingame casting mechanics of a pokemon's moves do not allow it to move at speeds close to those achievable by any of these five chars

EvilAngel
Well i think ultimately in my opinion, Xemnas takes it.

Diamond Kisses
Well i think ultimately in my opinion, Xemnas takes it.

What do you think? You are at least a good debator stick out tongue Will Mewtwo be ineffective against Sora? hmm This guy thinks that Mewtwo will not even scratch him ermm

dat_boi
Never said it was not. You can ask anyone that tend to debate against/with me. I never use title for anything. Title is blantly describing the character and not his actual powers. ok u clearly stated in relevance to POWER, power being the key word hell u never even stated that it was a title but it is so its was a fail, a big fail, an auto fail

Kento
no it doesnt bcuz ingame a pikachu can beat dialga and palkia the same as a mewtwo can this is not an outstanding image or feat and as weve already discussed the ingame casting mechanics of a pokemon's moves do not allow it to move at speeds close to those achievable by any of these five chars They're little sprites, and a game for mostly kids of course you're going to be able to beat everybody in game with all your favorites. Doesn't mean it would happen outside of gameplay. You don't see Pidgeot's speed but it can fly Mach 2, and Dragonite is able to fly around the earth in 16 hours. Machamp can move mountains with one arm but it's belt restricts it's strength. There's more to it than just in-game fighting.

dat_boi
They're little sprites, and a game for mostly kids of course you're going to be able to beat everybody in game with all your favorites. Doesn't mean it would happen outside of gameplay. You don't see Pidgeot's speed but it can fly Mach 2, and Dragonite is able to fly around the earth in 16 hours. Machamp can move mountains with one arm but it's belt restricts it's strength. There's more to it than just in-game fighting. maybe but
1. isnt this the game versus forum
2. even so mewtwo doesnt een have an ingame reference with text displaying 1 feat of strength speed or psychic ability not 1 textual visualization nothing squat maybe 1 day we will but for now he fails against these guys
also its nt about favorite chars its about balancing

Diamond Kisses
maybe but
2. even so mewtwo doesnt een have an ingame reference with text displaying 1 feat of strength speed or psychic ability not 1 textual visualization nothing squat maybe 1 day we will but for now he fails against these guys
also its nt about favorite chars its about balancing

1. Uh, yes ermm Not 'Game Mechanics Versus Forum' though.

2. Balance? You are enforcing Game Mechanics so much that it will soon smother you no expression

EvilAngel
What do you think? You are at least a good debator stick out tongue Will Mewtwo be ineffective against Sora? hmm This guy thinks that Mewtwo will not even scratch him ermm

Nah Sora, Riku, Roxas and Larxene are too slow and/or too soft hitting to do much or anythnig to Mewtwo.

Xemnas is as fast as Larxene however and hits pretty darn hard. In my opinion is power of Nothingness will be enough to Defeat Mewtwo on one condition which i believe i did mention earlier

Only if Xemnas has the Power of Kingdom Hearts. Without that he'll be as useless as the others.

And Doesn't Mewtwo's defenses gets beaten in the second movie he's in? Though to be fair he wasn't into it intentionally because the others are threatened, something that won't happen here. It does reveal Mewtwo like everyone else does have a limit in so much as to what he can defend against.

My opinion is based upon the point above applying to Xemnas's most powerful attack, (No idea what it's called though ^^' It's the one where he's channeling it into Sora, Sora can't fight back at all, and dies slowly) And i don't honestly beleive Xemnas' laser attacks would break the shield, though they might come close to overwhelming it.

Kento
maybe but
also its nt about favorite chars its about balancing Everything I just said about Pidgeot, Dragonit, and Machamp was from the games Pokedex entries.

It's about favorite pokemon. I don't use Pokemon just because they are strongest. I use Pokemon I like, and I can still beat the game with no problems. Sure they try to make it balanced by having types weaker or stronger against other types but that doesn't mean the stronger type is going to be able to win.

dat_boi
Nah Sora, Riku, Roxas and Larxene are too slow and/or too soft hitting to do much or anythnig to Mewtwo.

gimme 1 speed or power or psychic feat mewtwo has also sora can teleport how the hell is he slow

Kento
Teleporting doesn't really make somebody fast. Though when has Sora every teleported in KH 1 or 2? That's really something I don't remember.

dat_boi
Everything I just said about Pidgeot, Dragonit, and Machamp was from the games Pokedex entries. ok tru but they are visualizations given to us mewtwo doesnt even have that it says hes the ultimate so what it doesnt tell us anything. i could understand if it said hey "mewtwo can move x amount of weight with his mind" mewtwo can move at x speed" "mewtwo can press x weight" no it just says ultimate pokemon.

Diamond Kisses
And Doesn't Mewtwo's defenses gets beaten in the second movie he's in? Though to be fair he wasn't into it intentionally because the others are threatened, something that won't happen here. It does reveal Mewtwo like everyone else does have a limit in so much as to what he can defend against.

A VERY common question stick out tongue

Mewtwo in 'Mewtwo Returns' does get injured for the first time ever in the show. This was because he was being blackmailed and walked into a device which was designed especially to harm Mewtwo. It was constructed to weaken him and tame him by working trough his DNA. Giovanni wished to weaken him to such an extent that he could capture Mewtwo.

Although Mewtwo stood in this device for a long period of time and Giovanni who watched the status/data providen by the device even himself said that despite the immense strength in the device it did not even weaken him the slightest. Both Mewtwo's mind and health remained at top for as long as possible. He had to go for maximum effect to actually do any damage.

Diamond Kisses
ok tru but they are visualizations given to us mewtwo doesnt even have that it says hes the ultimate so what it doesnt tell us anything. i could understand if it said hey "mewtwo can move x amount of weight with his mind" mewtwo can move at x speed" "mewtwo can press x weight" no it just says ultimate pokemon.

"the most powerful pokemon the world has ever seen"
"we wanted to create the most powerful pokemon in existance....... and we succeeded"

Quote by the scientist that created Mewtwo

dat_boi
Teleporting doesn't really make somebody fast. Though when has Sora every teleported in KH 1 or 2? That's really something I don't remember. when he fought xigbar

dat_boi
"the most powerful pokemon the world has ever seen"
"we wanted to create the most powerful pokemon in existance....... and we succeeded"

Quote by the scientist that created Mewtwo u havent been listening, visualization, image,or at least a small ingame reference to an actual feat

Kento
when he fought xigbar Oh right.

AS for Mewtwo's Pokedex entry...It says it's battle ability was raised to the ultimate level not just Ultimate.

dat_boi
Oh right.

AS for Mewtwo's Pokedex entry...It says it's battle ability was raised to the ultimate level not just Ultimate. ok but it still doesnt show what he can do it still just an empty title. try again smokin'

Diamond Kisses
u havent been listening, visualization, image,or at least a small ingame reference to an actual feat

N656Fgzl3Hg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>