red skull vs atomic skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

red skull or atomic skull ?

spidey-dude
nobody knows who would win ?

CaptainStoic
Atomic Skull has superhuman strength and stamina? How would The Red Skull be able to compete on that level? He also emits radiation... maybe you should have pitted him against Radioactive Man.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Atomic Skull has superhuman strength and stamina? How would The Red Skull be able to compete on that level? He also emits radiation... maybe you should have pitted him against Radioactive Man. what about ghost rider vs atomic skull. and i didnt see any superhuman strength in that episode where wild cat knocked him out in the ring easy

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by spidey-dude
what about ghost rider vs atomic skull. and i didnt see any superhuman strength in that episode where wild cat knocked him out in the ring easy

That was a cartoon it wasn't canonized. Ghost Rider on the other hand would make him pay for all of the naughty deeds he has done.

spidey-dude
That was a cartoon it wasn't canonized. Ghost Rider on the other hand would make him pay for all of the naughty deeds he has done. i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof. if they made a cartoon where batman knocks out spectre i bet everyone would change there minds about cartoons being non cannon. and in the cartoon they usually put the characters powers in the episodes as well. when he was atomic skull was fighting wild cat he got his ass kicked easy. and doesnt look like atomic skull has a soul so i dont know if ghostrider can make him pay for the crap he did

CaptainStoic
Joe Martin AKA Atomic Skull has a soul, he was hit by a gene bomb of some sort which turned him into the freak that he is. Spiderman beat the hell out of Firelord so it is quite possible that Wild Cat who is directly between Batman and Captain America in all areas of combat and strength, could defeat Atomic Skull some of the times, but in cartoons many characters job to people that they should never beat. In a forum battle Red Skull has no business beating a guy that can fire off radioactive blasts, and throw cars in the same breath.

spidey-dude
Joe Martin AKA Atomic Skull has a soul, he was hit by a gene bomb of some sort which turned him into the freak that he is. Spiderman beat the hell out of Firelord so it is quite possible that Wild Cat who is directly between Batman and Captain America in all areas of combat and strength, could defeat Atomic Skull some of the times, but in cartoons many characters job to people that they should never beat. In a forum battle Red Skull has no business beating a guy that can fire off radioactive blasts, and throw cars in the same breath. i read spiderman #270 along time ago and dont tell me that amazing spiderman series books arent cannon now

tkitna
i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof. if they made a cartoon where batman knocks out spectre i bet everyone would change there minds about cartoons being non cannon.

Then you would be wrong.

Bad Ash231
i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof. if they made a cartoon where batman knocks out spectre i bet everyone would change there minds about cartoons being non cannon.

crylaugh

batdude123
i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof. if they made a cartoon where batman knocks out spectre i bet everyone would change there minds about cartoons being non cannon. and in the cartoon they usually put the characters powers in the episodes as well. when he was atomic skull was fighting wild cat he got his ass kicked easy. and doesnt look like atomic skull has a soul so i dont know if ghostrider can make him pay for the crap he did

Shut up. erm

Badabing
i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof. if they made a cartoon where batman knocks out spectre i bet everyone would change there minds about cartoons being non cannon. and in the cartoon they usually put the characters powers in the episodes as well. when he was atomic skull was fighting wild cat he got his ass kicked easy. and doesnt look like atomic skull has a soul so i dont know if ghostrider can make him pay for the crap he did Please read the forum rules. Whether you think something is proof is irrelevant. Not following the rules will get you warned. Thanks.

Forum Rules (read before posting!)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
Please read the forum rules. Whether you think something is proof is irrelevant. Not following the rules will get you warned. Thanks.

Forum Rules (read before posting!) im just tired of hearing the non cannon crap from everyone thats just others excuse now saying that if there fanboy gets beatin by somone weaker than them then they say thats not cannon no matter what series it is

DigiMark007
i dont care if something is cannon or not if i see it happen to me its proof.

Fair enough, but you'd have to make it "cartoon atomic skull" vs red skull. Because it isn't canon with the comic character, so you're talking about two different things. Just qualify the statement a bit more and you'll be fine.

Basically, everyone else is telling you the same thing. You can't just declare something canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.