The Science of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru

dant3g0
What about the glasses?
How come they can't identify him as Clark Kent? confused

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by dant3g0
What about the glasses?

Oldest Suspense of disbelief in comic books...

Avlon
What about the glasses?

T-vo ftw! geek

Combat_Guru
What about the glasses?

No one gets a good glimpse at the characteristics of Superman's face, and 5 or 10 people on Earth know Clark Kent that have seen Superman.

Raoul
What about the glasses?

because superman is beloved by all, and as he doesn't wear a mask, people just don't believe that he'd need a secret identity or would ever want one...

onthink
Superman's magic is in his love, i think.

Creshosk
What about the glasses?
How come they can't identify him as Clark Kent? confused Because of the height difference with how he portrays himself. He was something like 5'8" or so when he slouches as Clark, but stands something around 6'1" when he's Superman. among other things.

Soljer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because of the height difference with how he portrays himself. He was something like 5'8" or so when he slouches as Clark, but stands something around 6'1" when he's Superman. among other things.

Five inch difference because of a slouch?

That seems a little unreal.

And I believe that Superman is 6'3"

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer
Five inch difference because of a slouch?

That seems a little unreal.

And I believe that Superman is 6'3" I don't remember the exact numbers, but meh that's about how far my sloch goes, only take off an inch from both... But then I'm an extra flexable freak. I have an unusual amount of tension in my spine which allows me to do some rather freaky things.

Of course it might have been just a BS excuse of the writers.. Like how he vibrates his face to look different...

Combat_Guru
Of course it might have been just a BS excuse of the writers.. Like how he vibrates his face to look different...

And you think I hate Supes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
"The Science of Superman"' is an oxymoron.

Master-Borg
Because of the height difference with how he portrays himself. He was something like 5'8" or so when he slouches as Clark, but stands something around 6'1" when he's Superman. among other things. clark kent's always been portrayed just as tall as Superman

the only change is glasses and hairstyle

the fact is Clark is surrounded by faceblind idiots

Raoul
Originally posted by Master-Borg
clark kent's always been portrayed just as tall as Superman

the only change is glasses and hairstyle

the fact is Clark is surrounded by faceblind idiots

you don't read all star superman, do you?

look at how quitely makes both of them look like they could easily be different people...

Captain REX
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"The Science of Superman"' is an oxymoron.

Agreed.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
And you think I hate Supes. roll eyes (sarcastic) You do and are just posturing to make it look like you like him... but what's that got to do with anything?

Combat_Guru
You do and are just posturing to make it look like you like him... but what's that got to do with anything?

I do like Superman.

I like how he acts when he's pissed off, like "I'm gonna hurt you"

I like it how his eyes spew red energy when he gets mad.

I love his array of powers, which was why I bothered to post my theories about them.

Creshosk
I do like Superman.

I like how he acts when he's pissed off, like "I'm gonna hurt you"

I like it how his eyes spew red energy when he gets mad.

I love his array of powers, which was why I bothered to post my theories about them. I'm going to guess that you're trying to spout random facts about him to try and prove yourself... but you probably just saw a single scan and is using that... You're doing better than you did when you tried to prove you had enough knowledge of wolverine to be taken seriously in a debate about him... But still this is kinda sad.

Combat_Guru
I'm going to guess that you're trying to spout random facts about him to try and prove yourself... but you probably just saw a single scan and is using that... You're doing better than you did when you tried to prove you had enough knowledge of wolverine to be taken seriously in a debate about him... But still this is kinda sad.

Why aree you guessing that? I actually LIKE Superman, it's that simple.

Creshosk
Why aree you guessing that? I actually LIKE Superman, it's that simple. Because you're notorious for making shit up to cover your ass.

Given your track record I doubt you like Superman.

Captain REX
Let's tone it down, please.

Creshosk
Okay , I'll just point this out:

Superman does not have a pure heart, only people in the DBZ universe have pure hearts because of their spirits, which Superman doesn't have, at all.

Combat_Guru
I doubt you like Superman.

Good for you.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Raoul
you don't read all star superman, do you?

look at how quitely makes both of them look like they could easily be different people...

God I love ASS.

Avlon
Okay , I'll just point this out:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7973/jla007179ut.th.jpg

Panel#2 smile

Raoul
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
God I love ASS.

double entendre? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Avlon
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7973/jla007179ut.th.jpg

Panel#2 smile

laughing out loud

Combat_Guru
I didn't say I liked Superman because he was a saint smart ones.

Creshosk
I didn't say I liked Superman because he was a saint smart ones. You stated things that were against his character. Nice veild flame attmept though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.