Tulak Hord vs. Exar Kun vs. Kas'Im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Pure 3-way lightsaber duel in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos.

Who wins?

Faunus
Tulak Hord is basically a complete unknown. He was an exceptional duelist - by Kraya's word, far superior to anyone in the KotOR era - but that's as far as we can get.

IKilledPublius
Well I would definitely put Kas'im above Tulak Hord given that:

a) He was declared to be the greatest swordsman (period) of his age, and possibly the greatest ever, whereas Tulak Hord was declared the best lightsaber wielder of just one race (albeit a powerful and warlike one) that mostly used Ancient Sith Swords.

b) Kas'im is declared as much by an omniscient narrator, whereas Tulak's reputation stems from a fallible in-universe character.

c) Unlike Tulak Hord, Kas'im's actual prowess is elaborated on to such a degree that based on what we know (his extremely high mastery of all forms for virtually all forms of lightsaber), he's greater than any other character featured in the mythos in that regard, and aside from that he displays some pretty impressive strength in the Force and physical capabilities that we simply don't get to see from Tulak.

However Exar Kun would possess the very same advantage that enabled Bane to completely dominate the mentioned Twilek in a lightsaber battle, and to a greater degree based on what we know, so I'm thinking Exar wins this one.

Elite Hunter
I agree with Nebaris on this one. One thing that bothers me with Hord is that he probably used an archaic lightsaber with the whole power-pack so it wouldn't have the the same motion as lightsabers used in kotors age and beyond.

Pyron_Knight
Then that's even more impressive that he can use a primitive lightsaber to be a better duelist than anyone in his age when they used swords that can contend with mode modern lightsabers.

Lt. Valerian
We have to take on account those are only Kreia's words, they are not necessarily fact. I mean, she also said "Masters from this era are like children playing with toys, compared to the ancient masters" (not exact quote). Would you honestly believe that? Would you honestly believe Revan is a 'child playing with a toy' compared to them? I hardly think so.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
We have to take on account those are only Kreia's words, they are not necessarily fact. I mean, she also said "Masters from this era are like children playing with toys, compared to the ancient masters" (not exact quote). Would you honestly believe that? Would you honestly believe Revan is a 'child playing with a toy' compared to them? I hardly think so.

No I wouldn't, and the same goes for Malak,Ulic,Kun,etc. I doubt they were like children. And if Tulak did use an archaic saber than once the cord to the power-pack is cut than the saber is useless. I would love to see Tulak in action.

darthsith19
IF the Sith since Tulak are really like chldren playing with toys compared to him, I say he takes it. If not, then it's unknown because that makes Tulak a complete unknown.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
No I wouldn't, and the same goes for Malak,Ulic,Kun,etc. I doubt they were like children. And if Tulak did use an archaic saber than once the cord to the power-pack is cut than the saber is useless. I would love to see Tulak in action.

Of course, Revan was only an example. And I know as a FACT, they are not 'like childen playing with toys' in comparrison. Exar Kun and Revan would be able to give 'the most devastating foe the darkness had ever seen' a hard time, who is equal to 'the most powerful Sith Lord ever'.

Apparently, 'children playing with toys' does not exactly apply.

Pyron_Knight
What feats does Revan have exactly?
Some nameless rituals?
All these uber powers being derived from..gasp..the Ancient Sith themselves.
Might as well say Atris could give the "old masters" a run for their money because she read some Sith history.

All these powers and abilities are found on planets where an entire race practired and learned them for centuries.

Lt. Valerian
That's exactly my point... How could Revan possibly be a 'child playing with toys' if everything he has learned came from the Ancient Sith themselves...?
And.. what? 'What feats does Revan exactly have'? I'm afraid you have to play KOTOR once again... Oh, and have you heard of a very powerful Sith, who lived around 1,000 BBY, called Darth Bane? Well, guess who he learned from...

Besides, you can't argue, my friend. Would you disagree Exar Kun would give Yoda a tough battle? I doubt it.

darthsith19
How did Revan learn everything from the Ancients? He was a Jedi for how many years before he even became a Sith? I'm sure he learned most of his saber skills from them.

Lt. Valerian
Possibly, but then again, where'd he learn everything he knew about the dark side? Probably from Ancient Sith holocrons or the sort.

darthsith19
Yeah, but that doesn't have anything to do with his saber skills, does it?

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
That's exactly my point... How could Revan possibly be a 'child playing with toys' if everything he has learned came from the Ancient Sith themselves...?
And.. what? 'What feats does Revan exactly have'? I'm afraid you have to play KOTOR once again... Oh, and have you heard of a very powerful Sith, who lived around 1,000 BBY, called Darth Bane? Well, guess who he learned from..

I know what feats Reven has. Believe me, not many. Want to know his best feat? I'm sure you can guess it - defeating SF Malak. Except you can't quantify how powerful Malak was then or even how Revean beat the Jawless Wonder.

So...what do you have?

Except Exar had both a better display of abilities and a better learnign source. Revan learned some shit from an Ancient Sith training academy...Exar learned from the #2 Sith from teh Ancient's Golden Age.

Originally posted by darthsith19
How did Revan learn everything from the Ancients? He was a Jedi for how many years before he even became a Sith? I'm sure he learned most of his saber skills from them.

Sadly most of Revan's quantified feats come from wen he was Darth Revan.

Lt. Valerian
This isn't 'Revan vs Kun'... my point still stands. Exar Kun was also from the KOTOR era.

A question for you: Do you consider Bane powerful at all? All that 'shit' Revan learned, is what made Bane that powerful.

Pyron_Knight
I do consider Bane powerful. But he didn't even use a lot of the stuff Revan taught him as seen in the highly publicized quote about techniuqes Bane thought too dangerous.

Lt. Valerian
However, he used quite a lot of the techniques Revan taught him. He was, after all, that powerful because of his teachings.

tauros
Tulak Hord, with ease. Tulak Hord is (or so I remember) the only Sith Lord to ever die from old age. His apprentices or the Jedi could never kill him. Tulak Hord used thirteen lightsabers; 12 small ones that moved around him and one normal one. He only used the normal one rarely, since he didn't need it.

Once, for example, Tulak Hord defeated thirteen Jedi Knights and one Jedi Master. One of the knights got through his defence, and he needed to use his own saber to kill him, and he was angry about it. When there was only a Jedi Master left, who was extremely skilled in battle prediction (he could tell where is opponent was going to strike even before the opponent pretty much knew it himself) he stopped the twelve shorter lightsabers, and used the longer one out of respect. Needless to say, he won, but there was one close call, when the opponent did a fancy trick. Tulak survived, and he did the same trick that the Jedi Master did to kill him, for he was impressed by it.

Out of my memory I don't remember more of his battles. (I'll check up more later today, if wanted)

I said before that Tulak Hord was the only Sith Lord to die from old age, well, he didn't die from old age LITERALLY, but by his own hand. When he was really old, and fading in power, he called up one of his Sith followers and asked him to bring him his lightsaber. When his apprentice was handing it out, Tulak activated it, killing himself. (For he knew he was fading in power because of his old age, and would not be able to defeat some of the challengers in the future.) His apprentice was shocked, even though he just became a Sith Lord, since the others thought he killed Tulak.

What Kreia said is indeed true, with Tulak Hord

Darth Exodus
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!!!! IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!

While I doubt it authenticity, if it's true then Hord definately wins and is crowned the best duelist ever (in my eyes at least).

tauros
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

While I doubt it authenticity, if it's true then Hord definately wins and is crowned the best duelist ever (in my eyes at least).

It is authentic. I'll get you more details later today.

Darth Exodus
Cool.

Ivalice
Originally posted by tauros
Tulak Hord, with ease. Tulak Hord is (or so I remember) the only Sith Lord to ever die from old age. His apprentices or the Jedi could never kill him. Tulak Hord used thirteen lightsabers; 12 small ones that moved around him and one normal one. He only used the normal one rarely, since he didn't need it.

Once, for example, Tulak Hord defeated thirteen Jedi Knights and one Jedi Master. One of the knights got through his defence, and he needed to use his own saber to kill him, and he was angry about it. When there was only a Jedi Master left, who was extremely skilled in battle prediction (he could tell where is opponent was going to strike even before the opponent pretty much knew it himself) he stopped the twelve shorter lightsabers, and used the longer one out of respect. Needless to say, he won, but there was one close call, when the opponent did a fancy trick. Tulak survived, and he did the same trick that the Jedi Master did to kill him, for he was impressed by it.

Out of my memory I don't remember more of his battles. (I'll check up more later today, if wanted)

I said before that Tulak Hord was the only Sith Lord to die from old age, well, he didn't die from old age LITERALLY, but by his own hand. When he was really old, and fading in power, he called up one of his Sith followers and asked him to bring him his lightsaber. When his apprentice was handing it out, Tulak activated it, killing himself. (For he knew he was fading in power because of his old age, and would not be able to defeat some of the challengers in the future.) His apprentice was shocked, even though he just became a Sith Lord, since the others thought he killed Tulak.

What Kreia said is indeed true, with Tulak Hord Before i label you a liar, where was all this stated?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Ivalice
Before i label you a liar, where was all this stated?

It wasn't this kid is full of shit.

tauros
Mostly water, thank you

Ivalice
Still waiting for my answer tauros. I suggest you hand up evidence before everyone labels you a liar and unreliable.

Lt. Valerian

Then you are blind.

tauros
Still waiting for my answer tauros. I suggest you hand up evidence before everyone labels you a liar and unreliable.

I'll do that later today, or tomorrow

Elite Hunter

No

tauros
No

Yes

Elite Hunter
Yes

Prove it

Light_Sith
My opinion on Kreia:

She is a known liar, but was probably a fan girl which would be more to the point. A Historian who may have let the ancient Sith go to her head, like the boxing fan that foolishly thinks that older = better. Look at Bert Sugar babble on like a maniac in a feeble attempt to turn fighters from the 1920's into monsters that they simply could not have been.

Perhaps Kreia found some comfort in the ancients - she was pretty ancient herself so perhaps it helped with a bit of insecurity.

Further, she may as well of been trying to motivate the Exile.

As soon as I heard that quote, these were my first thoughts.

tauros
Prove it

When you're reading the Tulak Hord novel that's coming out in the near future, think of me wink

And come on; if it's in a game, it's most probably meant as the fact. As they know that's what people will assume at first.

Elite Hunter
When you're reading the Tulak Hord novel that's coming out in the near future, think of me wink

Too bad this is no such thing in existence or even being discussed so you fail.

Pathetic argument,

"Oh, this was said in a video game so it must be true," doesn't cut here.

ThoraxeRMG
Even thought the paragraph was fake material. It was a good read.

Elite Hunter
I think the idea of a single force user wielding 13 lightsabers is absolutely ridiculous and is an idea that is as bad as a lot of supershadow's if not worse.

ThoraxeRMG
True

Pyron_Knight
I think Nyax had around 13 lightsabers on him...

caedusrulesall
Who's betting tauros is Nebaris Sock #41? I am. Although some of what he talks about (such as knowing about "future" SW stuff) is disturbingly like those who thought Supershadow was real, back in the New Giggle Time Happy Thread.

Back on topic, we don't really have enough info on Hord to make a good argument for or against him.

Elite Hunter
^Don't even get me started about those people again.

tauros
I think the idea of a single force user wielding 13 lightsabers is absolutely ridiculous and is an idea that is as bad as a lot of supershadow's if not worse.

He uses telekinesis to hover them around him.

Ivalice
He uses telekinesis to hover them around him. Im STILL waiting for you to hand up evidence.

Elite Hunter
He uses telekinesis to hover them around him.

So, it is a very bad and unoriginal idea.

Darth Exodus
But would explain why Kriea worshipped him and as a historian it would actually kind of make sense for her to have copied his moves.

tauros
No, I was wrong. He had seven shorter blades, not twelve.

Ivalice
No, I was wrong. He had seven shorter blades, not twelve. LOL you keep changing your statement. LIAR.

But would explain why Kriea worshipped him and as a historian it would actually kind of make sense for her to have copied his moves.
More unsupported bullshit.

tauros
Tulak Hord was 300 when he died. He's the only Sith lord of of true sith heritage to die of old age, unchallenged by his apprentice.

Also, it was Tulak Hord who perfected the lightsaber. He took the early version that required back pack and powerbelt, and finetuned it so only the blade remained, thus making it a more useful weapon. This was at the end of the great hyperspace war of sadow.

Tulak was a full human, but lived to his 300's because he was given alchemical life enhancements. All of the 7 shorter blades were purple and violet, only his "own" saber was red. He had vowed to not use his red blade, before a true challenge comes.

tauros
I change my statement because before I was talking out of my memory, now I'm not.

Ivalice
Dude, you better post a source or simply shut the hell up.

And i LOL at "talking out of my memory" when you yourself said you had the source.

tauros
Please, show me saying that I had the source while typing my earlier stuff smile

Darth Sexy
Man this kid's an idiot.

Ivalice
Please, show me saying that I had the source while typing my earlier stuff smile

You STILL said you had the source. Oh and when "Exactly is later"? I'm still asking you for the source and you have yet to prove up or shut up.

tauros
I didn't have it when I typed those

Ivalice
I didn't have it when I typed those Yet you say you can verify its authenticity which by the way you have yet to do so.

tauros
And which is something I am never going to do. Believe me, or don't. This thread is not about Tulak Hord, but about him and EK and Kas'im fighting. I gave my "opinion".

Ivalice
And which is something I am never going to do. Believe me, or don't. This thread is not about Tulak Hord, but about him and EK and Kas'im fighting. I gave my "opinion". LOL hypocrisy much? First you claim its genuine, now you say you won't because it is obvious you can't. Your an idiot pal.

tauros
"Hypocrisy"? How exactly is it "hypocrisy"?
It is genuine. Use your brains, Ivalice, think.

tauros
And I have given you information about Tulak Hord, it's up to you to believe it or not, as I said before. And I do understand if you won't believe. Leave it at that, then. I can only offer my word that it is genuine, and there is much more to it.

Darth Sexy
And I have given you information about Tulak Hord, it's up to you to believe it or not, as I said before. And I do understand if you won't believe. Leave it at that, then. I can only offer my word that it is genuine, and there is much more to it.

Nobody cares about your information homo. Stay off the pipe.

tauros
Who asked you anything? Nobody cares!

0°Mandalore°0
Who asked you anything? Nobody cares!

Um, Sexy, do you care about his information?

Sorry pal, but that's not how it works around here. If you can't prove your bullshit, then nobody will believe you. Only stupid people, of course.

Elite Hunter
It is possible to ban someone for posting knowingly post BS, that does not exist?

0°Mandalore°0
What? I thought bullshit meant "non-existant"

Elite Hunter
Find have it your way mad But this guy needs to stop knowingly lie or needs to be banned, it wouldn't surprise me if he is Nebaris since he joined the same day Nebaris's last account was banned.

0°Mandalore°0
No, I don't think he's Nebaris. I noticed it because this guy double-posts, Nebaris never double-posts. Though I agree, he's still an idiot. yes

Faunus

tauros
Hmm, Elite Hunter, prove that I am Nebaris. Oh, I think you should be banned for posting BS without proof, since you cannot prove I am Nebaris

Besides, if someone should be banned, it is the ones (you, for example) bringing this off-topic. :'(

Elite Hunter
Hmm, Elite Hunter, prove that I am Nebaris. Oh, I think you should be banned for posting BS without proof, since you cannot prove I am Nebaris

Besides, if someone should be banned, it is the ones (you, for example) bringing this off-topic. :'(

Except YOU are the one making ridiculous claims without backing them up. wink

tauros
Except that would be YOU. wink

Pyron_Knight

Funny how:
A) You're a new member who shouldn't even KNOW who Nebaris is.
B) You registered the same day Nebaris' last account was banned.

Either way you and Neb are both idiots.

Elite Hunter

Really, except I'm not the one saying "Tulak pwnz teh noobs with 13 lightsabers " Back up your information or leave.

Faunus
Ignore him.

tauros
Pyron_Knight,

You are the next Sherlock Holmes.

Elite hunter.. who's the one saying that then if it's not you?messed Didn't see anyone say that. So shut up or leave.

Elite Hunter
Back up your information or leave.

caedusrulesall
Yeah, tauros, we're all getting really tired of your BS. You're either Nebaris, or someone as stupid as Nebaris. So source all this Tulak Hord crap or leave KMC. Preferably option 2, if you're going to pull this "oh I'm typing from memory" act every time we try to have a serious debate.

Ivalice
It is genuine. Use your brains, Ivalice, think. LOL genuine. It it were you would have proved up already and you yourself said you won't. Your a f*cking idiot.

Your either nebaris pretending to be stupid or some one even more stupid than nebaris. Anyways iv sent a report to the moderators with their "sock checker".

Lt. Valerian
It is genuine. Use your brains, Ivalice, think.

This is the part where you provide evidence for your claims.

Ivalice
This guy might even be jedikatarn1!!!

tauros
Ahh. Not the brightest of people here, I see.

Pyron_Knight
He's really Zombie President Ronald Reagen.
He wants to eat your brain because Alzheimer's took his.
(source of joke: The SpoonyOne)

Ivalice
Ahh. Not the brightest of people here, I see. You yourself aren't bright considering you pull statements out of your ass and you claim they are authentic when you have yet to actually prove it.

tauros
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Exodus
Oh....... it would have been cool if it was true, but since there's no evidence or anything i just can't believe you. Sorry

Darth Sexy
Ahh. Not the brightest of people here, I see.

If this is the case, what does that say about the jackass that took the time out of his antisocial life to come here and make up ridiculous shit. You at least could have been more original or more believable.

tauros
1)I didn't make up anything
2)If I did change it, THEN I would be making up shit
3)Complain to the creator of Tulak Hord then, not me bunny

Ivalice
1) You just made everything up
2)You DID change it, you ARE making shit up You DID not prove up or can you prove up.
3)They didn't give him any background

4):

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk259/Exarkun3000/535-stfu-pic.jpg

Darth Sexy

http://pandadan.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/stfu_noob.jpg

tauros
http://i32.tinypic.com/atrsyh.jpg

Ivalice
I NEED TO:http://i32.tinypic.com/atrsyh.jpg Fixed alien and i was expecting something better.

tauros

4):

Talking to a mirror: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk259/Exarkun3000/535-stfu-pic.jpg

Fixed Happy Dance

I was expecting something better

Elite Hunter

Prove it

tauros
Well, I got it from my good buddy SuperShadow (you can check up his site episode 7-9 scripts for example etc hes a good friend of george lucas and a star wars advisor!) so you can send him mail and ask about me!

Elite Hunter
Well, I got it from my good buddy SuperShadow (you can check up his site episode 7-9 scripts for example etc hes a good friend of george lucas and a star wars advisor!) so you can send him mail and ask about me!

Supershadow is THE biggest liar in star wars history. He has NO connection to Lucas at all. I have proved that at least a hundred times over in the new giggletime happy thread in the eu section. If you seriously think his poorly made word website is legit than you have a lot to learn.

darthsith19
Lol at the people who are actually bothering to respond to this troll. Just ignore him, don't you realize you're not going to accomplish anything by responding to him?

tauros
mad Supershadow IS legit

tauros
Oh, Kreia had three lightsabers around her. Wonder where she got that from

darthsith19
Lets assume that Tulak did have several sabers floating around him - where did he get that from? Hmm?

Darth Sexy

You just made Noobaris sound like a genius, as well as becoming #1 on the "Dumbest people to ever visit KMC" list.

Faunus
Dumbest ever? Not even close.

Pyron_Knight
What about that Numan character?
He was before my time but it seemed a lot of people thought he was a dumb shit.
Plus some dude..I think his username was Kent? It had Kent in it.

darthsith19
Numan wasn't that bad. He got banned cause he was under 13 years of age, and you have to be 13 to be a member here. He came back a few times as a sock, maybe what 1/3 as many times as Noobrais has? If that.

Elite Hunter
mad Supershadow IS legit

laughing laughing laughing Wow if you really think everything he says is fact that you don't belong on star wars forums. By even mention him as a credible source automatically lowers your credibility on any star wars boards to zero.

Captain REX
All off topic threads will be closed.

And Ivalice, I'm tired of telling you to tone down the language. Next time I will enforce it.

Tauros, if you instigate arguments, you will not last long here, regardless of whether or not you are a sock.

And SuperShadow is not a credible source. EVER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.