I got a new job, too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Tomorrow at 6 a.m. I begin work at the Stevenson Beer Distributing Plant. I have a class A commercial driver license and I will be driving a beer truck delivering beer to various stores around my area. The work is kinda demanding, seeing as how you have to move case after case after case of beer with a handcart, but this way I can lose some of the weight I've gained! Pay is $650 a week and weekends and holidays off. I'm excited to finally be out on the road again driving. I really hated my last job as a correctional officer for the Texas penal system. No more inmates to bullshit around with, I get to drive and work!

This is what I'll be driving:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/beertruck.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
No offense but you were an alcoholic and now you are driving beer around....have fun....stick out tongue only j/k

Congratulations.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Impediment
Tomorrow at 6 a.m. I begin work at the Stevenson Beer Distributing Plant. I have a class A commercial driver license and I will be driving a beer truck delivering beer to various stores around my area. The work is kinda demanding, seeing as how you have to move case after case after case of beer with a handcart, but this way I can lose some of the weight I've gained! Pay is $650 a week and weekends and holidays off. I'm excited to finally be out on the road again driving. I really hated my last job as a correctional officer for the Texas penal system. No more inmates to bullshit around with, I get to drive and work!

Congratulations on the new job. thumb up

=Tired Hiker=
You get to drive Optimus Prime? jawdrop

Rogue Jedi

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/beertruck.jpg lemmee guess....you walked into the brewery with a mouse in a bottle, trying to get free beer, and landed the job? stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf

Make sure you park the truck at 4622E Willington Road, Los Angeles,CA.

I'll take care of it. shifty

Oh, and congrats on your new job.

Impediment
I have a friend who works at the Budweiser Brewery in Houston and he gets free beer. Lucky bastard.

=Tired Hiker=
I have a friend who works at the Budweiser Brewery in Houston and he gets free beer. Lucky bastard.

Yeah, but you get an entire truck of free beer!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Make sure you park the truck at 4622E Willington Road, Los Angeles,CA.

I'll take care of it. shifty

Oh, and congrats on your new job.

OMG, I'm so forwarding my junk mail to you! eek!

Rogue Jedi
I have a friend who works at the Budweiser Brewery in Houston and he gets free beer. Lucky bastard. take off you HOSER.

Wålshy
congrats

kodak

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/beertruck.jpg i clean the insides of those trucks for a living.
its a fun job, but i cant see driving them as being all that much fun.

Best of luck to yah.

chillmeistergen

Yeah, but it's free Budweiser, I think I'd pay not to drink it.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, but it's free Budweiser, I think I'd pay not to drink it.

Beer snob.

Wålshy
brits have the bestest beer

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Beer snob.

Not really, I just think Budweiser tastes horrible. It's too metallic.

=Tired Hiker=
I think that's the can.

chillmeistergen
How very witty.

=Tired Hiker=
No, sersly.

chillmeistergen
It tastes the same when it's bottled, it has a metallic taste.

=Tired Hiker=
I never noticed. Besides, after a few the taste really doesn't matter to me. And hey, IT'S FREE BEER!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It tastes the same when it's bottled, it has a metallic taste. seconded.

=Tired Hiker=
Well if RJ says so . . .

Shelbert Lemon
Congrats Matt. happy

guy222
Congrats friend

Impediment
Thanks, guys.

Budweiser isn't too bad of a beer, if you ask me. However, if I'm going to drink a cheap domestic beer, I usually buy Miller Lite.

Rogue Jedi
Well if RJ says so . . . Bud gives me the green apple splatters. Shiner Bock, FTW. wink

McLovin
Congrats bro.

If I had that job I'd be shit-faced and arrested the first day.

Good luck.

Strangelove
I'm not a beer guy. I like liquor.

Impediment
Well, my first day was tiring, but fun! I moved 981 assorted cases of various brands of beer to different stores in the heat and humidity. I am still soaking with sweat and I smell like a foot. I'm going to go take a shower and get something cold to drink. I'm going to lose so much weight at this new job!

Tomorrow I get to move kegs of beer to restaurants and bars. Fun!

Neo Darkhalen
congratulations once again Imp glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Piggle Humsy
Great stuff!! thumbup

Röland
Congrats Imp, I just started my job at Home Depot doing night stock. w00t

Impediment
Today I unloaded 1,080+ cases of beer. Well, myself and another guy did. See, we ride two deep in a truck every day so we can help each other out and get done faster.

Tomorrow I get to unload 1,400+. Yay, me. no expression

stick out tongue

Actually, most of this beer will be for my local Wal-Mart. So, it won't be a totally hard day.

WrathfulDwarf
You gotta bring home the bacon. thumb up

Impediment
**** bacon.

Yo quiero cerveza. yes

Rogue Jedi
Today I unloaded 1,080+ cases of beer. Well, myself and another guy did. See, we ride two deep in a truck every day so we can help each other out and get done faster.

Tomorrow I get to unload 1,400+. Yay, me. no expression

stick out tongue

Actually, most of this beer will be for my local Wal-Mart. So, it won't be a totally hard day. WalMart sells beer. headbang

Impediment
**** Wal-Mart!

I shop Target.

Rogue Jedi
**** Wal-Mart!

I shop Target. Walmart PWNS Target.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Walmart PWNS Target.

Quoted for truth.

Impediment
Meh. I prefer Target because of the smaller crowds and easier time trying to find a parking spot.

Phucked Up
Meh. I prefer Target because of the smaller crowds and easier time trying to find a parking spot.

And the higher prices.

Rogue Jedi
Target does have a better DVD selection.

Phucked Up
Target does have a better DVD selection.

Not the ones I've been to.

I'd rather go to a straight up movie place to get DVD's.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Not the ones I've been to.

I'd rather go to a straight up movie place to get DVD's. me too, Hollywood video FTW....but I was comparing Walmart and Target. They have those cool double feature DVD's.

Phucked Up
me too, Hollywood video FTW....but I was comparing Walmart and Target. They have those cool double feature DVD's.

I go to Wal-Mart for my DVD's.

~Wålshy~
i go to tesco no expression

Scythe
Congrats Imp, you're living the American dream.

You get to drive Optimus Prime? jawdrop

I was thinking that too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I go to Wal-Mart for my DVD's. Blockbuster, 4 for 20.

Impediment
Originally posted by Scythe
Congrats Imp, you're living the American dream.

Impediment: Deliveryman of golden, delicious joy to many. Hero to all.

BruceSkywalker
Congrats on the job Matt. How can get some free beer?

Impediment
Truth be told: I get all kinds of free beer.

Anheuser-Busch beer has the "born on" date on every can and package. The "sell by" date to "insure freshness" is 110 days from "birth". I bring home beer at least 3 times a week because it's "expired". The beer still tastes good to me. It's all a marketing thing.

Rogue Jedi
Impediment: Deliveryman of golden, delicious joy to many. Hero to all. You are talking about beer, right? haermm

Impediment
For everyone except you, big boy.

Rogue Jedi
heartbeat haermm

Impediment
You love it, biznitch. no expression

Rogue Jedi
You love it, biznitch. no expression embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.