I got a new job as well!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I basically self hired myself as the resident smart ass thread copycat. Basically I go around the forums and create threads with a similar title to other threads that pop up, then I mimic them by being a smart ass. It really doesn't pay well, in fact, it doesn't pay at all, but the benefits are not monetary. The reward is that I get to type a lot and in doing so it exercises my fingers. Now, with all the typing I can lose all that finger weight I've been gaining. It can be a dangerous job as well, like today a key popped out of my keyboard and fell down my boot, catching me on fire. smile

Impediment
What about insurance?

Rogue Jedi
you need to hire a suckretary.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
What about insurance? That is where I fail. ermOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
you need to hire a suckretary. You're hired! Can you start right away?

~CanadianMoose~
That's great, cos your fingers were starting to look like bratwurst.

WrathfulDwarf
Everyone is working these days...maybe I should get back to work...

How the hell did you get in here? Out...NOW!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That is where I fail. ermYou're hired! Can you start right away? I was thinking that Joe's application looked really good.

Wålshy
congrats

Neo Darkhalen
I basically self hired myself as the resident smart ass thread copycat. Basically I go around the forums and create threads with a similar title to other threads that pop up, then I mimic them by being a smart ass. It really doesn't pay well, in fact, it doesn't pay at all, but the benefits are not monetary. The reward is that I get to type a lot and in doing so it exercises my fingers. Now, with all the typing I can lose all that finger weight I've been gaining. It can be a dangerous job as well, like today a key popped out of my keyboard and fell down my boot, catching me on fire. smile

Yeah okay, now when will the next situations be out you lazy ****! stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
That's great, cos your fingers were starting to look like bratwurst.

My hands are bananas.

RO10s_HK6d0

~CanadianMoose~
My hands are bananas.

RO10s_HK6d0

I can't see that for some reason...cry

But if your hands are bananas, you're my new best friend. eyes

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Everyone is working these days...maybe I should get back to work...

How the hell did you get in here? Out...NOW! That evil twin is madness!!! laughing out loud Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was thinking that Joe's application looked really good. Hmmmmm, Joe who? hmm Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah okay, now when will the next situations be out you lazy ****! stick out tongue Patience my young padawan learner. I shot some stuff on Friday to put in the video, it's coming along slowly but surely. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
I can't see that for some reason...cry

But if your hands are bananas, you're my new best friend. eyes Oh, it's too bad, it's like the best video on youtube.

But yeah, maybe you and my hands can have a play date!

Neo Darkhalen
That evil twin is madness!!! laughing out loud Hmmmmm, Joe who? hmm Patience my young padawan learner. I shot some stuff on Friday to put in the video, it's coming along slowly but surely. wink

I was only J/king there but is glad to know there will be another one soon.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I was only J/king there but is glad to know there will be another one soon. I knew you were joking, and I was just joking back, I didn't think you were being a snob or anything, I think you are aces. We are still friends. stick out tongue

~CanadianMoose~
Oh, it's too bad, it's like the best video on youtube.

But yeah, maybe you and my hands can have a play date!

Haha....haha.....leftright

Ha....blink

H--*runs*

Neo Darkhalen
I knew you were joking, and I was just joking back, I didn't think you were being a snob or anything, I think you are aces. We are still friends. stick out tongue

w00ts

Rogue Jedi
Hmmmmm, Joe who? hehehehe...... stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
grrg.

Rogue Jedi
blah?

Neo Darkhalen
I guess so RJ.

Rogue Jedi
meh even?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.