J2 & Ultimate Juggernaut vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No battle field removal

J2- http://en.marveldatabase.com/J2

&

Ultimate Juggernaut- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Juggernaut_%28Ultimate%29

golem370
bump

guy222
Did J2 ever tangle with Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
Did J2 ever tangle with Hulk

yes and he stomped him. Then he seen hulk bleeding bad and let up, then thats when hulk actually gave him a decent fight.

golem370
It's in Hulk respect thread

SevenShackles
i think sentry outmatches them both. with speed and the ability to fly on his side aswell as his ever rising level of power sentry would beat um both.

only time i saw J2 and hulk in the same book was last hero standing. and they didnt fight in it so im unsure how they match up. also that hulk was nowhere near the level of WWH who sentry fought so comparing would be abit hard. since even if J2 fought hulk no matter it be a defeat or a win it in no way could match up with the showing sentry put against WWH.
just in case you were looking to that as a measuring stick of sorts.

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i think sentry outmatches them both. with speed and the ability to fly on his side aswell as his ever rising level of power sentry would beat um both.

only time i saw J2 and hulk in the same book was last hero standing. and they didnt fight in it so im unsure how they match up. also that hulk was nowhere near the level of WWH who sentry fought so comparing would be abit hard. since even if J2 fought hulk no matter it be a defeat or a win it in no way could match up with the showing sentry put against WWH.
just in case you were looking to that as a measuring stick of sorts.

what do you mean by outmatching because pure physical power I would give the edge to ultimate jugs. He was already invulnerable then he got the gem and gained superhuman speed and unlimited strength. I can see ultimate jugz giving sentry a fight and possibly winning by himself, unless there is bfr which would still be hard for sentry to do.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
what do you mean by outmatching because pure physical power I would give the edge to ultimate jugs. He was already invulnerable then he got the gem and gained superhuman speed and unlimited strength. I can see ultimate jugz giving sentry a fight and possibly winning by himself, unless there is bfr which would still be hard for sentry to do.

are you serious? i didnt know ulti jugg showed those traits after the gem. all i saw was that stupid fight that killed gambit. i must of blanked out or something. unless thats the fight your referring to where he showed such improvements in power and speed.. in which id say i didnt see a big difference.

could always take J2 and beat ulti jugg over the head with him evil face

Knowsbleed33
The duo would have to put Sentry down quick before J2 reverts back and gets killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.