Superhero Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hawkeye113
I thought the Hero High was too long so i decided to make a new one. Batman opened a hero Academy after President Luthor opened a Villain one and took over the Universe. Now a rag tag band of heroes from the future come to assist batman. Superman has died a gristly death at the hands of Doomsday, A clone of him sans the Kryptonite Weakness is made. However when Mr.Myzylplyk beings to life an army of Aliens madness ensues.

CCS
Name
Parents
Friends
Hero Identity
Powers
Weapons
Gadgets
Vehicle
Costume
Side Good/Evil

Hawkeye113
Characters Availible

Diana Prince (WonderWoman)
Bruce Wayne (Batman)
Clark Kent (Superman)
Wally West (Flash)
Pamela Isley (Ivy)
Harley Quinzelle (HarleyQuinn)
Joker
Mr. Freeze
Frostbite
Scorch
Burn
Melt

JacopeX
Sorry, but you need permission before starting a role play.

Ordained
And regardless what you think, that RP can house all of those characters.

Venir
Wanna play a game?

That cookiee you just ate was full of rat poison. You now have to find the key to the safe-which the only hint I'll give you(See if you can figure THIS one out anyone) is: ANUS- and after you find the key you must unlock the safe which contains seven long documents. Turns out that they're the drafts for the United States Constitution. Read them all, and decipher the hidden code in which the hint is: EVERY CAPITAL LETTER. After that, run down to Subway and pick up the hinted sandwich, bring it back to me, and I'll give you the antidote.

All of this, of course, in five seconds.

HURRY UP DAMNIT.

darkxbox
5 year old boy looks up at creepy old man and screams in fright at the poisoned cookie. freaks out and five seconds later, explodes into a roiling thermonuclear fireball. wakes up and realizez it was only a nightmare.

((yes, that is what happens when you eat a cookie with rat poison in it.))

Ambiguity
A giant man in a pig costume was standing over the boy when he woke up.
"I just injected you with nitro-glycerin."
The man seemed to think about this for a second, and then stooped his head.
"****."
And everything exploded!
The man woke up from fright... It was only a nightmare.

(What the hell, I want a SAW Rp now...)

The big EH
MANBEARPIG WILL DEVOUR YO ALL!!

JacopeX
.....Damn it, just let this die already! I'm getting very annoyed with this crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.