I had two fuvcked up dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
During the first dream, i was back in middle school. I asked my friend Pete, whom i had great influence over to kill a fellow classmate for me. I told him that this kid had evidence that we had stolen the teachers answer book. He ended up shooting this kid and our friendship fell into peril as police were on campus interviewing and researching the murder.

the second dream had my mother and i staying at a resort in West Virginia. The resort was built into a mountain face. Aparently, There was a bombing at all of america's great Dam's. This somehow caused waters to start rushing and raising around this mountain resort. The waters were rushing fast and wild...,like a sunami. We had no where to go. As the waters were raising above the resort. Everyone was in the water trying to keep alive when American fighter planes flew over and started bombing what was left of the resort. MYself and a few others made our way over to this one window which was boarded up. As i started peeling the boards off the window in hopes of finding some type of dry refuge. One man screamed " no dont open that window up, the scent inside will draw the trolls" confused

The big EH
thats ****ed up man

Mairuzu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=476409&pagenumber=22#post10322350

uhuh

Rogue Jedi
yes

Racist08
All black people think about is theft

TRH
Originally posted by Racist08
All black people think about is theft Reported

Racist08
To the police? There to busy with Blacks arnt they?

TRH
Originally posted by Racist08
To the police? There to busy with Blacks arnt they? No,to the moderators,so you can be banned

Yoshi Paradise
roll eyes (sarcastic) Even though your name is "Racist08", I doubt you could be an actual racist.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
roll eyes (sarcastic) Even though your name is "Racist08", I doubt you could be an actual racist.

Lord Feron
"scent inside will draw the trolls" lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.