The Diablo Heroes vs. 20% Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Just curious on what you all think. This is Pyron as he appeared in the OVA vs. a fully equipped Amazon, Necromancer, Paladin, Sorceress, Barbarian, Druid, and Assassin, with obvious gameplay elements taken out.

Diamond Kisses
Maxed out in skills? smile

Dark-Jaxx
Well...yeah. If they weren't, Pyron could beat them all with casual slaps lol. Maxed out in all stats and skillz.

Diamond Kisses
Then thanks to the Druid, Necromancer and Sorceress they will win smile It will be rough since I can imagine him to be quite the endurant fellow. Although having a maxed out Necromancer, Sorceress and Druid attacking you will be horribly tough. Especially since all three can absorb what damage you deal them and all three have non-physical attack smile

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Then thanks to the Druid, Necromancer and Sorceress they will win smile It will be rough since I can imagine him to be quite the endurant fellow. Although having a maxed out Necromancer, Sorceress and Druid attacking you will be horribly tough. Especially since all three can absorb what damage you deal them and all three have non-physical attack smile When I see them absorb a nuke or a mini sun then I will admit they can absorb all Pyron can throw at them. Pyron can block all physical attacks with his shield, and can dodge the rest with his MUCH greater speed and teleport.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
When I see them absorb a nuke or a mini sun then I will admit they can absorb all Pyron can throw at them. Pyron can block all physical attacks with his shield, and can dodge the rest with his MUCH greater speed and teleport.

How about absorbing hellfire, magic, meteors, spirits, lava from the planets core and lighting? I would not care about if he can block physical attacks or not, because the three classes I mentioned are not using physical damage.

Besides, OVA Pyron does not have the heat of a mini sun or a nuke. OVA Pyron's fire is just a little extra impressive.

I never said they would absorb all the things he does. Although I think they can absorb most. They can also refresh their shields indefinately.

Oh and they have swifter teleport than OVA Pyron wink

Burning thought
imo it would be impossible for the little guys to win if Pyron can go lightspeed, apprently he does it in the OVA altho i dont know, if he does, he wins with ease, otherwise he may have some problems with Necro spirit powers and other magics, and their teleport is faster than Pyrons

Diamond Kisses
In none of the clips I have seen does Pyron go at lightspeed in the OVA.

Burning thought
well who knows, maybe not, i get mixed up with the real game, OVA, Comics etc etc

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
How about absorbing hellfire, magic, meteors, spirits, lava from the planets core and lighting? I would not care about if he can block physical attacks or not, because the three classes I mentioned are not using physical damage.

Besides, OVA Pyron does not have the heat of a mini sun or a nuke. OVA Pyron's fire is just a little extra impressive.

I never said they would absorb all the things he does. Although I think they can absorb most. They can also refresh their shields indefinately.

Oh and they have swifter teleport than OVA Pyron wink 1. Yeah, none of those compare. Pyron can do nuke level damage. He blasted right through Donavan's shield physically, and Donavan has one of the strongest shields in DS. The non-physical damage can be easily avoided.

2. He can make Mini Suns that annihilate large cities. He doesn't have the heat of a nuke? He incinerated a large forest with one attack.

3. Absorb some? Yeah. Most? Hell no.

4. Prove it, seriously, show me a vid, I don't have D2 installed anymore and can't remember, and Pyron's teleport is instant and can send him further.

Pyron in the OVA flew around Earth in less than a second, he is maybe like 50% lightspeed. He is clearly very fast, he can travel instantly without being seen in combat, and the thing about Pyron is that he is constantly lit like a Roman Candle, which makes it much more impressive. He is WAY faster.

DarkC
When I see them absorb a nuke or a mini sun then I will admit they can absorb all Pyron can throw at them. Pyron can block all physical attacks with his shield, and can dodge the rest with his MUCH greater speed and teleport.
Heh.

When all else fails, make a spite thread, huh?

Becci
1. Yeah, none of those compare. Pyron can do nuke level damage. He blasted right through Donavan's shield physically, and Donavan has one of the strongest shields in DS. The non-physical damage can be easily avoided.

2. He can make Mini Suns that annihilate large cities. He doesn't have the heat of a nuke? He incinerated a large forest with one attack.

3. Absorb some? Yeah. Most? Hell no.

4. Prove it, seriously, show me a vid, I don't have D2 installed anymore and can't remember, and Pyron's teleport is instant and can send him further.

Pyron in the OVA flew around Earth in less than a second, he is maybe like 50% lightspeed. He is clearly very fast, he can travel instantly without being seen in combat, and the thing about Pyron is that he is constantly lit like a Roman Candle, which makes it much more impressive. He is WAY faster.

So you made a spite thread? detestable.

Dark-Jaxx
No. People will argue for them, clearly. I wanted to know what you thought, you all obviously thought highly of the D heroes, so I wanted to know what you thought. According to Diamond Kisses, the team only needs 3 of them to win. If it really is so much of a spite thread, I can have it closed.

EDIT: I decided you are right, this match is slanted in Pyron's favor too far, so I take away his nuke level attack and the power to make mini suns, I might take away some of his speed, I haven't decided yet though.

Becci
She judges 20% Pyron over an AMV she as seen. Pyron in that AMV would in fact if asking me lose to the three said, but since the AMV I have seen is all I know about OVA Pyron, I will not debate any points in eithers benefit.

Dark-Jaxx
Really? Why would that one lose? In that vid he in fact did nuke level damage, although I would have to find the speed feat elsewhere than that AMV(I assume you mean the one I saw with the Slipknot song).

Becci
Judging by that video, OVA Pyron moves within reach of human reaction time. The heroes will have faster teleport and the three as a team has enough muscles to dodge and inflict damage. Of course I am basing this mostly on the druid and sorceress for having cold spells, the sorceress telekinetical abilities and energy abilities as well as the curses and spirit magic of the necromancer.

That along with the fact that if they do get hit, they all three have protective shields. Also I think that the Paladin's auras as well as fist of heaven will provide a helping hand.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
Judging by that video, OVA Pyron moves within reach of human reaction time. The heroes will have faster teleport and the three as a team has enough muscles to dodge and inflict damage. Of course I am basing this mostly on the druid and sorceress for having cold spells, the sorceress telekinetical abilities and energy abilities as well as the curses and spirit magic of the necromancer.

That along with the fact that if they do get hit, they all three have protective shields. Also I think that the Paladin's auras as well as fist of heaven will provide a helping hand. 1. LOL WUT!? Human reaction time? Watch it again. Muscles? He took punches and attacks from Class 100 people...and they will be able to kill him with physical might alone? They can dodge a nuke? Cold spells that have put out Cosmic fire? TK? Her TK is nothing special. Energy abilities? Pyron trumps them all in that area.

2. Protective shields that would be shattered by a nuke or mini sun(luckily I took it out). Fist of the Heavens wouldn't even halfway penetrate Pyron's shield.

Becci
If you say so

Csdabest
Diablo is highly overrated. Why because people waisted years of their life to it. So its only likely for them to stand so strongly.

Pyron takes this with ease and he is the top 10 of my least favorite characters

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Csdabest
Diablo is highly overrated. Why because people waisted years of their life to it. So its only likely for them to stand so strongly.

Pyron takes this with ease and he is the top 10 of my least favorite characters

Diablo heroes are underrated..

But they do loose this..

Dark-Jaxx
I do agree people underrate D heroes alot.

People used to say they are only normal humans wth good equipment. laughing out loud

Burning thought
lawlz at some noobs, their not super beings or anything or half demon/angel but in Diablo universe humans have a lot of power from enchantments, Uldyssian was a human but he gained incredible power, and he would likely stomp all over Pyron

Dark-Jaxx
Who?

They are all superhuman IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.