Kaox Krul vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
This is Jaden after having a full recovery after Jedi Academy.
Takes on Yavin IV next to a few of Exar Kun's temples and surrounded by the jungle.

1)lightsaber battle
2)Force battle
3)All Out

Allankles
1. Very close, Jaden was seemingly as good as Katarn at the end of JA, I think he edges this. Although Krux power and strength could be a huge factor.

2. This is where I believe Jaden is clearly superior. He seemed to be prodigiously talented with the force, especially with his TK. Krux also seems strong in the force, but Jaden should take him.

3. Sensibly if Jaden takes both the lightsaber duel and force fight, he definitely wins in the all out. Although Krux would most certainly push him; he doesn't play by the rules and is physically very powerful.

Elite Hunter
I made this thread because I actually found the short story in which Kraul appears in and he seems pretty tough.

I'd give the nod in sabers to Krul who has alot of experience killing jedi,he has enoungh stamina to fight for hours and I believe he is physically strong too.

Force, I think Jaden may actually be stronger at his point the only things in the force. The only force techniques I remember from Darkness Shared that Kruls used was he levitated himself,force push and he used the force to make him run fast enough to catch up a speeder that was going full speed in a jungle. Krul reminds me of Maul.

All out I'd say either has a chance to win so I'm not too sure on which way I would lean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.