What Character is the Strongest with the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Which Star Wars character is the most powerful when it comes to wielding the force?

darthsith19
Luke

batdude123
Just out of curiosity, was it stated somewhere in the comics that he's the strongest ever with the force?

Darth Exodus
Nihilus, Ragnos, Nadd, Luke or Sisious

But certain character's also might be there.

Tangible God
My logic says that if Sidious is the strongest Sith ever, than Luke would be the strongest Forceable ever.

tauros
The secret apprentice is the most powerful >=)

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by batdude123
Just out of curiosity, was it stated somewhere in the comics that he's the strongest ever with the force?

No but he has some impressive feats with it.
I'll PM you a link with feats.

Othe rnotables:
-Emperor Palpatine who can conjure hyperspace wormholes at will to destroy spacefleets or transport people through the Galaxy,
-Darth Nihilus who can kill everything on a planet quickly
-Marka Ragnos who is just Badass.

And maybe more.

Gideon
In terms of strength in the Force, Anakin Skywalker. On a lower tier, Luke Skywalker (arguably, a great deal of the Skywalkers). On a lower tier than that, we have the likes Palpatine, Kyp Durron, Yoda, Bane, Zannah, et cetera.

Ferus Olin is also a contender, being regarded as the second most gifted padawan other than Anakin.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon

Ferus Olin is also a contender, being regarded as the second most gifted padawan other than Anakin. Have they finished the last of the jedi series yet?

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Have they finished the last of the jedi series yet?

No. And it's embarrassing, sneaking my ass into the infants and children section at Barnes and Noble to flip through them.

Elite Hunter
No. And it's embarrassing, sneaking my ass into the infants and children section at Barnes and Noble to flip through them.

Haha, you know you read the series on your computer?

ThoraxeRMG
Nihilus big grin

truejedi
zonoma sekot

Gideon
Haha, you know you read the series on your computer?

You can?

Elite Hunter
You can?

I assumed you knew about the Russian site that posts the novels online for people to read/download ,though it takes a while for them to get the new books up, I'd say it is better than trying to sneak into the kid's section any day for a book that well,doesn't have the same significance as the legacy of the force books.

Is the series any good?

Lt. Valerian
Can you post a link to the Russian site?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Can you post a link to the Russian site?

Courtesy of Count Makashi who posted them a while back

http://sweu.ru/novels.htm

http://sweu.ru/children.htm

Lt. Valerian
Thanks a lot, EH.

Lt. Valerian
Would you people recommend 'DB: RoT'? Is it worth reading?

Ivalice
Its ok but IMO not as goot as path of destruction.

Lt. Valerian
Alright. I'll read it. Thanks.

Elite Hunter
Start with Path of destruction then read rule of two

Lt. Valerian
I have read Path of Destruction already.

Dark-Jaxx
Potentially, Anakin.

Below that, Luke and Sidious.

tauros
It is situational. Ulic Qel-Droma, for example, was really strong for a moment.

Captain REX
That's kind of a supposition, isn't it?

caedusrulesall
In terms of using the Force, NJO Luke, KOTOR II Nihilus or DE Sidious.

Kapton JAC
As far as Jedi go, I'd have to say Luke.
As far as the Sith go, I'd have to say Pelegious or Sidius. (It just depends on weather Sidius kill Pelegious before or after he had learned everything he could.

Faunus
He hadn't learned to manipulate the Force in the way Plagueis could - RoDV proves this, and if Sidious could create life, he would've let Vader die on Mustafar and created his own apprentice.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
He hadn't learned to manipulate the Force in the way Plagueis could - RoDV proves this, and if Sidious could create life, he would've let Vader die on Mustafar and created his own apprentice.

Even circa Dark Empire, the Emperor hadn't displayed the ability to force midichlorians to create life, hence his reliance on soul transfers and cloning technology to stave off death.

tauros
Darth Bane

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by tauros
Darth Bane
No

sweersa

LOL I know what you mean! I was a kid when I first started reading the Watson books and I gradually grew in age (17) so it is kinda odd for someone like me to go there now.....but I still do!

tauros
No

True, but you can't really say who's the strongest from the material available now. They've all had their moments. Darth Bane did some cool things, though, and had a good understanding of the Force

jedi-sith-force
traya... you can't argue she is not powerful since he force drained the masters in 2 seconds + she wielded 3 lightsabers (through telekinesis)
nihilus... the same drain power
what did sidious and the others could not?:-? lightning? even jaden korr could learn it
visions? kreia had the vision that the mandalorians would die at the hands of the jedi 4000 years before it happened
the only powers he had and others did not were storm (not the most advanced form of lightning) and Force flight (which was not so hard to learn since dooku possessed it)

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by jedi-sith-force
traya... you can't argue she is not powerful since he force drained the masters in 2 seconds + she wielded 3 lightsabers (through telekinesis)
nihilus... the same drain power
what did sidious and the others could not?:-? lightning? even jaden korr could learn it
visions? kreia had the vision that the mandalorians would die at the hands of the jedi 4000 years before it happened
the only powers he had and others did not were storm (not the most advanced form of lightning) and Force flight (which was not so hard to learn since dooku possessed it)

Actually Sidious had another type of force storm that essentially is a wormhole and it can transport people across the galaxy and has the power to destroy fleets.

jedi-sith-force
indeed. at this type of storm I was referring

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by jedi-sith-force
indeed. at this type of storm I was referring Give me a break i only got up a 10-15 mins ago *yells* mad

jedi-sith-force
Give me a break i only got up a 10-15 mins ago *yells* mad

sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.