Batman and the Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Imo, this has been good so far. What does everyone else think?

Mr. Slippyfist
Love it.

The Fake Macoy
It's been surprisingly good so far. I wouldn't say it's amazing but it's worth reading.

Raoul
i love this book, some decent writing, nice art and a not so obvious yet it works lineup...

WrathfulDwarf
Not bad...my only complain is that Selina was pull out of the series way too soon.

Deathstroke
I'm really liking it.

phoney
Downloaded them all, was great.

Ralph ****ign Dibney!!

Raoul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Not bad...my only complain is that Selina was pull out of the series way too soon.

true, she was one of the main reasons i picked up the book in the first place...

willRules
It's very good. Hope GA stays on the team yes

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Raoul
true, she was one of the main reasons i picked up the book in the first place...

I think she was removed because of Salvation Run. It could also be that Selina was taking the spotlight from the other female characters. I'm hoping to see her again.

It was so refreshing to see Catwoman outside of Pfeifer's writing. That's the Catwoman that I love.

Raoul
I think she was removed because of Salvation Run. It could also be that Selina was taking the spotlight from the other female characters. I'm hoping to see her again.

It was so refreshing to see Catwoman outside of Pfeifer's writing. That's the Catwoman that I love.

i generally read catwoman anyways, but yeah, it was nice to see her outside her own title...

i agree though, the her and bruce thing could have taken up alot of the book...

batdude123
It's also cool to see some Geo-Force action. droolio

BruceSkywalker
I loved the original Batman and the Outsiders comic and I like this one a whole lot.

Martian_mind
Not bad...my only complain is that Jonn was pulled out of the series way too soon.

I concur.

Raoul
Originally posted by batdude123
It's also cool to see some Geo-Force action. droolio

he did some damn fine stuff in the last issue...

batdude123
Originally posted by Raoul
he did some damn fine stuff in the last issue...

Like crushing an OMAC with his gravity powers. thumb up

Raoul
Originally posted by batdude123
Like crushing an OMAC with his gravity powers. thumb up

sort of what i was hinting at, ya know... stick out tongue

batdude123
uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.