Thing vs. Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2114/85356-thing_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2031/54550-steel_400.jpg

Fight takes place in a steel plant.

Endrict Nuul
Steel wins without any problems.

guy222
ben has heart...but he loses

Shieldbou
Steel. Mainly because Steel has the aid of his hammer, one swing of that and Thing would shatter, and if he attempted to block, it would only damage his arms.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Shieldbou
Steel. Mainly because Steel has the aid of his hammer, one swing of that and Thing would shatter, and if he attempted to block, it would only damage his arms.

So Steel's hammer swing > Hulk's punch and THOR's Hammer swing?

Mr. Slippyfist
Ben throws his heart at Steel to get him out of the air, and then drops a 'heart attack' on Steel.

h1a8
Is Steel as strong as Thing (or even Iron Man)?
And what is a plain iron hammer going to do to someone that is bullet proof, cannon shell proof, and can take hits from Hulk and others?

Personally I think the hammer would shatter on Thing.

golem370
Thing win this pretty easy

Avlon
Originally posted by h1a8
Is Steel as strong as Thing (or even Iron Man)?
And what is a plain iron hammer going to do to someone that is bullet proof, cannon shell proof, and can take hits from Hulk and others?

Personally I think the hammer would shatter on Thing.

Steels hammer is actually a highly advanced piece of technology. The farther he throws it, the harder it hits. It's been compared to a hit from Superman in some cases. If I remember correctly it can connect directly to the Earth's magnetosphere and can't be picked up by anyone who doesn't posses John or Natasha's DNA. He pounded a Lex who was amped to near Superman levels and it did not crack or shatter at all.

Strength and durability is pretty decent as well. He's fought class 100's before in straight brawls and done just fine. His original armor took an accelerated fall from space and he got up and kept on fighting.

This is just John steel. Natasha's armor was powered by a fragment of imperiex and thus was way more powerful. She would stomp thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.