Teen Girl Beating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Teen Beating
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24009077/

Check that out!

FUBAR! This type of beating is bad, and worse the girls should no remorse whatsoever according to sheriffs and they joked about beating this girl senseless. I thought the video would be amusing but not at all.

Whats wrong with people!!! Who the **** says "hey lets go sh*t stomp someone because that person posted bullshit on the net." Like wtf is wrong with kids! Whats wrong with the parent the culture the ethos of these people.

I'm sure there has been many more horrors committed like this but this happened today by a unassuming group of little girls. Read those ages like wtf! As civilized as we think we are there is always something to show us how much of an animal we really are.

The one who supposedly warned the girl not to come in should have done something to help. She stands aside and watches this unfold and yet we hear no words of "stop" or "chill" much less any physical intervention.

Ugh, sorry had to vent.

Neo Darkhalen
Eeeeer right

Mass enduced violence is not the answer, only in the case of Jar Jar and Barney is it so.

Mairuzu
k

guy222
hopefully, those gals will be punished to the full extent of the law

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Teen Beating

Check that out!

FUBAR! This type of beating is bad, and worse the girls should no remorse whatsoever according to sheriffs and they joked about beating this girl senseless. I thought the video would be amusing but not at all.

Whats wrong with people!!! Who the **** says "hey lets go sh*t stomp someone because that person posted bullshit on the net." Like wtf is wrong with kids! Whats wrong with the parent the culture the ethos of these people.

I'm sure there has been many more horrors committed like this but this happened today by a unassuming group of little girls. Read those ages like wtf! As civilized as we think we are there is always something to show us how much of an animal we really are.

The one who supposedly warned the girl not to come in should have done something to help. She stands aside and watches this unfold and yet we hear no words of "stop" or "chill" much less any physical intervention.

Ugh, sorry had to vent.

Wow.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by guy222
hopefully, those gals will be punished to the full extent of the law

Lets hope so

Ax3l
I've been watching girls fight on youtube. It's hilarious.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, that fight is disturbing. All the news stations around here are airing stories on that. It's a sad state of affairs.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Teen Beating

Check that out!

Ugh, sorry had to vent. it was sad seeing the parents on tv talking about and breaking down crying over the whole ordeal sad

dadudemon
Soooo, is there a full length video out there or is there? I would like to see this "much worse" part of the video and I would actually like to hear what is being said.

Anyway...

Yes...this shit happens.

This shit is nothing new. I've seen girls fight for stupid lame ass reasons...usually trash talking.

Dudes throw down at the drop of a hat because their egos are such huge.

~KoK!~
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why people feel the need to retaliate to verbal abuse with physical abuse, seeing as the two are worlds apart. Nobody can knock you unconscious, or induce a concussion with words.

But that aside, if it gets to the point where somebody says something to you, and you feel as though the wittiest response would be an ass-kicking, then you're simply a moron.

Leo.M
I saw this on the news. Those girls fooked up. No one messes with Mulberry High cheerleaders. laughcry

I feel bad for Victoria. messed

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why people feel the need to retaliate to verbal abuse with physical abuse, seeing as the two are worlds apart. Nobody can knock you unconscious, or induce a concussion with words.

But that aside, if it gets to the point where somebody says something to you, and you feel as though the wittiest response would be an ass-kicking, then you're simply a moron.

i Like the way u think

Lord Feron
iTs like tehy are so young yet so tainted with such brutality its just astonishing.

mitchum
I was mislead by the title.

Schecter
that mother was lying through her teeth. hope she gets raped.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ~KoK!~

Everyone is different. For some people, an ass kicking is much more preferred over harsh, cutting remarks.

Others, being beat down is the worst type of embarrassment.

Both are "moronic".

Originally posted by Schecter
hope she gets raped.

This is a bit off the subject....but I said that same thing to some other lady and her mother freaked the **** out about it. It was a joke but the mother butted into business she shouldn't have and blew things waaay out of proportion.

ScarletSpeed
Dam, I felt so sorry for that girl that I almost cried no expression, That is so wrong man. I hope these girls get what they deserveno expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Dam, I felt so sorry for that girl that I almost cried no expression, That is so wrong man. I hope these girls get what they deserveno expression

It was a two way street. That other girl wasn't entirely innocent. Deformation of character lead up to the beating. You know how highschool kids can get with their egos.

gefallen_engel
very true

Lightningrod
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah, that fight is disturbing. All the news stations around here are airing stories on that. It's a sad state of affairs.

yes but it happens

gefallen_engel
very true

Landaux
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1303574/FacesOfFear.jpg

I think they were mad/jealous because they have butt-ugly faces, and the victim? Pretty? big grin Why dont they just come out and say: "I will never be a cheerleader because of my ugly faces?!! She INSULTED OUR UGLY FACES!!!"

They all have fine bods though. smile

ScarletSpeed
yeah I noticed they all had decent bodies laughing out loud

Landaux
yeah I noticed they all had decent bodies laughing out loud

lol! I know a way that would of broke up that cat fight REAL FAST, do what you do to a typical catfight, spray them with tha hose! But in this case you get to see as a bonus nips poke out. wink

ScarletSpeed
toss some jelly on them

McLovin
Hahahahaha.

Rogue Jedi
cream corn yo.

gefallen_engel
pudding!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
pudding!!

I KNEW IT!

HAHAHA!

Chocolate pudding, at that.

Wålshy
i got a hard on

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by dadudemon
I KNEW IT!

HAHAHA!

Chocolate pudding, at that.

I was thinking butterscotch but chocolate will be fine

ScarletSpeed
mmmmm butterscoth and chocolate on cheerleaders shifty

Yoshi Paradise
shifty2 Applesauce would be better.

ScarletSpeed
You and your fruit laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
shifty2 Applesauce would be better.

I will start filling a pool with applesauce for you

dadudemon
You and your fruit laughing out loud

hmm

that sounds perverted shifty

gefallen_engel
it does too! laughing

Yoshi Paradise
hmm

To you, everything sounds perverted. laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
hmm

You filthy whore!

gefallen_engel
laughing

dadudemon

shifty

You filthy whore!

I have sex with only one person...but I do need to take a shower...I think I stink right now. sick

gefallen_engel

there is nothing wrong with having your mind in the gutter from time to time

ScarletSpeed
having you mind in the gutter is allright on my watch laughing out loud

Leo.M
You know, this would have been really funny if it was JacopeX getting beat. mmm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Leo.M
You know, this would have been really funny if it was JacopeX getting beat. mmm

Do we even know what he looks like? confused

Leo.M
Do we even know what he looks like? confused

Yeah short, wannabe gangster, acts like a noob. shocklaugh

dadudemon
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah short, wannabe gangster, acts like a noob. shocklaugh

You sure? I don't think I have ever seen him before.

Leo.M

I think so. I think he had link to his Myspace. Oh and he posted a video of himself on here once.

Röland
Do we even know what he looks like? confused Originally posted by dadudemon
Originally posted by JacopeX
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1120/90446734up8.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1120/90446734up8.6eccd1bd89.jpg

Roland delivers.

dadudemon

Röland
Wow. He looks gangster.

And you are silent but deadly. Came out of nowhere with that ninja post.
The funny thing about that is... he really isn't gangster.

I try.

Leo.M

gefallen_engel
having you mind in the gutter is allright on my watch laughing out loud

though some people's minds frequent the gutter more often than others

Röland
Like me for example.

dadudemon

I have no idea WTF you are talking about. whistling

gefallen_engel

gefallen_engel
I have no idea WTF you are talking about. whistling

you know exactly what I am talking about

dadudemon
you know exactly what I am talking about

flirt

Röland
wasn't aware of that
I was just letting you in on it.

gefallen_engel
flirt

you know you have a filthy mind laughing

gefallen_engel

Röland
thanks for the info
Welcome. stick out tongue

dadudemon
you know you have a filthy mind laughing

Well, I know for a fact that you have to be some sort of "naughty"...babies don't make themselves. naughty

gefallen_engel
Well, I know for a fact that you have to be some sort of "naughty"...babies don't make themselves. naughty

I will admit I can be pretty naughty, I never denied it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.