Final Fantasy: Hades Halo, Heaven's Abhorrence RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IvyTetskomi

Kumori Okami
Rikku swore loudly as the airship churned beneath her, knocking her off-balance. Regaining her footing, she grabbed onto the wall and headed for the main control room. "Yunie! You had better have a good reason for losing control of this thing, or I swear..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yuffie awoke with a start, the tremors in Wutai once again bringing her out of a peaceful state. "Damnit... Why can't I get any sleep around here? And why is it that NO ONE wants to explain those tremors to any of us? I mean, it's not like it's a big secret that Shinra re-opened. Let 'em try and start their Mako experiments again, though. I'll throttle 'em!"

IvyTetskomi
(btw start out your characters in their own world. that is all.)

Zack yawned as he looked up at the sky,"Boy the days seem to go by slowly now that ShinRa decided to try and take over agian." he mumbled as he sat quietly in The 7th Heaven.

Sephiroth grumbled as he walked slowly to a place only he knew about. "Why is it every time I have to come here?" he asked aloud. Sephiroth rounded the corner just as a flash of light appeared before him. "what the -" he began.

Ivy looked around herself, she had accidently fallen asleep and was now unaware of her surroundings. She leaned up and heard the growling of the engine. "Shit... I must've slept so hard I didn't hear them nor feel them pick me up. I have to get out of here before I'm a victim of another sepiroth clone experiment...." she mumbled to herself.

ibm1000
gooooooooooooood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.