iPod converter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
Does anyone know an application I can use to convert my anime files to my iPod? I'm finding all sorts of software that converts the usual '.avi.' and other formats.

But I'm wondering if there is 'the one and only solution' that deals with mkv files etc. and doesn't tamper with subtitles and the sort.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by agphoenix
Does anyone know an application I can use to convert my anime files to my iPod? I'm finding all sorts of software that converts the usual '.avi.' and other formats.

But I'm wondering if there is 'the one and only solution' that deals with mkv files etc. and doesn't tamper with subtitles and the sort.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance. yea sure. try winavi mp4 converter. you can find the full version on torrents. use torrentz.com and a torrent client. i recommend utorrent. cheers big grin

agphoenix
Thank you. The software works just fine. There's only one problem.

I'm using VLC Player to watch 'Champloo' with subs. I do have to change the settings in VLC to get the subs going.

When I convert to the iPod format, there are no subs. There's an option that asks about subs stream or something but the only option I have in the pull-down menu is 'None.'

What do I do to get the subs?

Again, thank you in advance. I hope you can help. confused

chickenlover98

I'm using VLC Player to watch 'Champloo' with subs. I do have to change the settings in VLC to get the subs going.

When I convert to the iPod format, there are no subs. There's an option that asks about subs stream or something but the only option I have in the pull-down menu is 'None.'

Again, thank you in advance. I hope you can help. confused sure. i believe mininova.org when searching for torrents lists a link that tells you how to get subtitles. never used that b4 but it should work. lemme know how it goes

chickenlover98

Again, thank you in advance. I hope you can help. confused in case u need codecs, this site should help. www.cccp-project.net

it is an all in 1 codec, which completely supports mkv and ogm, which are common anime formats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.