Captain Kirk vs John Robinson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Everybody here all knows who Captain Kirk is,how bout John Robinson though? dont hear very many people ever talk about that old show around here Lost In Space made in the 60's where the commander of the ship and the Robinson family was John Robinson. well for the people who DO know about that show and know about the character of John Robinson in that show played by Guy Williams,who wins in this fight between the Kirk and Robinson? I always wondered that over the years.their both great fighters.

jaden101
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Mr Parker
this just shows how you childishly carry over a grudge from one section of the site to another,if this was a newbie that made this thread,you wouldn't havent posted that,you would have answered the question.you seriously need to get over that dis info agent. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
"Danger Will Robinson Danger" I watched Lost in Space as a child. That said. Kirk 9/10. Kirk is simply the better fighter.

Impediment
Kirk wipes his ass with Robinson's face.

Deano
i want a 1975 kirk mask. please sell one to me if you have it smile

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Deano
i want a 1975 kirk mask. please sell one to me if you have it smile

I used to have one. If I find it I'd sell it to you for $5,000. Inflation ya know.. laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this just shows how you childishly carry over a grudge from one section of the site to another,if this was a newbie that made this thread,you wouldn't havent posted that,you would have answered the question.you seriously need to get over that dis info agent. stick out tongue

laughing

i dont have a grudge against you parker...why would i?...it's just why would you spend time wondering about these things?...why not wonder about when you'll finally see a real life, in the flesh vagina?

by the way...the bit in your location should be "where you're not"...you can thank me later

Mr Parker
See jaden,all these other posters did something your obviously not capable of.Making a mature post and sticking to the topic.seeing as how you can NEVER admit it when you are wrong,I wont bother to read that post even though its out of our normal section we used to chat in till you started ignoring facts that proved you wrong.
I figured in THIS section you would at least act mature and not be chilidish enough to carry over a grude from ONE section of the site to another.But obviously I was wrong about you. you know as well as I do if this thread was made by a newbie you would NEVER have posted that stupid post and would have answered the question.But you wont admit that because like all disinformation agents do,they NEVER do.

anyways,for everyone else new on here,who do YOU think wins? so far Kirk is pulling away in leaps in bounds.

Jbill311
Kirk all the way. Star trek is the single greatest and most epic anything ever!

Mr Parker
well the ORIGINAL version is anyways.the spinoffs suck IMO.

Deano
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I used to have one. If I find it I'd sell it to you for $5,000. Inflation ya know.. laughing

u have a dealsmile

Mr Parker
For all the people who are absolutely sure that Kirk would win like they seem to be here,I would watch the episode of Lost in space called SPACE DESTRUCTORS sometime.You'll notice that John Robinson has a sword duel with 20 different cyborgs coming at him one after another after defeating the previous one.THATS pretty impressive and Robinson has a bigger build than Kirk does.just something to chow on. big grin

Impediment
Originally posted by Mr Parker
See jaden,all these other posters did something your obviously not capable of.Making a mature post and sticking to the topic.seeing as how you can NEVER admit it when you are wrong,I wont bother to read that post even though its out of our normal section we used to chat in till you started ignoring facts that proved you wrong.
I figured in THIS section you would at least act mature and not be chilidish enough to carry over a grude from ONE section of the site to another.But obviously I was wrong about you. you know as well as I do if this thread was made by a newbie you would NEVER have posted that stupid post and would have answered the question.But you wont admit that because like all disinformation agents do,they NEVER do.

Stop it, Parker. You really need to quit flaming other people. Jaden didn't originally make any kind of comment. All he did was post smilies.

Jaden, you, also, need to quit making remarks.

Any more of this and I'll issue warnings.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Kirk wipes his ass with Robinson's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.