Racism: Part Deux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Racism and Blackness

I read this article on wikipedia and found it informative. The reason for posting this piece is to show some of the Blacks on here that Black racism is harmfully illogical and the most prevalent and that racism does indeed exist as alot of Blacks on here have denied; meaning that racism doesn't exist anymore. But more importantly the goal is to try to reevaluate perspectives and peoples attitudes for the better as I desperately wish for unity amongst the races in the United States. Now i know this'll come with a consequence as I'm sure I'll be flamed for this resulting in being insulted to an extreme degree which will then cause some of the Blacks on here to either go off topic and/or justify racism by not simply acknowledging it. So, here we go.

Black Supremacy

Black supremacy is a racist ideology which holds that black people are superior to other races and is manifested in bigotry towards persons not of African ancestry, particularly white and Jewish people.

Click for the rest.

Wålshy
racist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.