Movie Thing vs Movie Venom & Movie Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

naruto2424
Movie Venom is the winner

gogogadgetgo
movie venom and movie sandman for the win.

thing could probably take venom out, but how would he beat sandman?

CaptainStoic
Movie Venom would take him out alone. In the film Ben struggled with a truck while Venom somehow hoisted one 100ft in the air, (I think I may need to watch Spiderman 3 again) if so this shouldn't be a contest.

Neo_Version 7
Thing goes down hard. He won't even know what's coming. Not saying that Venom and Sandman are a good team, just that their individual abilities alone trump Thing's.

The Illuminati
In FF2 Ben pressed the Eye of London over his head, that's a couple thousand tons. IMO Ben wins.

Knowsbleed33
I'll go movie Sandman.

Mindset
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Movie Venom would take him out alone. In the film Ben struggled with a truck while Venom somehow hoisted one 100ft in the air, (I think I may need to watch Spiderman 3 again) if so this shouldn't be a contest.

Ben struggled with a Fire Truck, not just a normal one. And that was like the day after he had just transformed.

golem370
That truck was also hanging half way over that bridge which even more diffcult to pull up. Spider-Man caused Sandman pain I am sure Thing could have also

grey fox
Originally posted by The Illuminati
In FF2 Ben pressed the Eye of London over his head, that's a couple thousand tons. IMO Ben wins.

This to, but Venom should practically dance around thing. If he lands a punch though it's night night for Eddie.

golem370
I doubt Venom could cause much damage to Thing

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
I doubt Venom could cause much damage to Thing

Web Sling his ass out of a building.

golem370
Like when Thing tackled Doom out of the window of the baxter building

grey fox
Like when Thing tackled Doom out of the window of the baxter building

He groaned after that...it had to at least hurt a little....

golem370
350 foot drop and all he does is groan pretty durable.

grey fox
350 foot drop and all he does is groan pretty durable.

Point Taken.

complexbrother
I think the Thing takes this . he pressed a giant ferris wheel over his head.

complexbrother
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.