Merged Hulk vs Warrior Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Wrestling_a_10x_stronger_Thor_with_a_single_arm.jpg

Here is Hulk pushing a Warrior Madness Thor (10x normal Thor strength) into the ground with one arm:

What about this ?

llagrok
Uhm, shouldn't this go in his respect thread?

Anyways, reported.

Endrict Nuul
What about it? is this supposed to be a fight, respect or your typical showing of a trolling?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What about it? is this supposed to be a fight, respect or your typical showing of a trolling?

A fight.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by llagrok
Uhm, shouldn't this go in his respect thread?

Anyways, reported.

Reported for opening a versus thread in a battle board ?

Or you think " if Fear of Blood gets a ban, after Kutulu, X-Meat, Devil Goblin, Devil Hulk and so on..." finally the hulk loses a fight, at least in a virtual place. The most important thing is that The Hulk beat The Sentry for the "strongest one in Marvel Universe" title. I don't care about opinions. Fact > Opinions.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Or you think " if Fear of Blood gets a ban, after Kutulu, X-Meat, Devil Goblin, Devil Hulk and so on..." finally the hulk loses a fight, at least in a virtual place. The most important thing is that The Hulk beat The Sentry for the "strongest one in Marvel Universe" title. I don't care about opinions. Fact > Opinions. laughing out loud

whats up with hulk's hairdoo in your scan? he looks like a KISS member on steroids.

llagrok

Or you think " if Fear of Blood gets a ban, after Kutulu, X-Meat, Devil Goblin, Devil Hulk and so on..." finally the hulk loses a fight, at least in a virtual place. The most important thing is that The Hulk beat The Sentry for the "strongest one in Marvel Universe" title. I don't care about opinions. Fact > Opinions.

Nope, just reported.

For spite.

Endrict Nuul

True facts > opinions.

And the fact is, you troll most of the time.

Endrict Nuul
WMT beats the crap outta Hulk.

FearOfBlood
Nope, just reported.

For spite.

What does it mean "Spite" ?

cyberborg84
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
True facts > opinions.

And the fact is, you troll most of the time. Truer words hath not been spoken.

Thor in the Warrior Madness would curbstomp most versions of Hulk easily. Only Maestro, WWH, and Mindless stand even a chance against him IMO.

Raoul
what is this 'merged hulk' person?

and these kinds of posts arent necessary...

Estacado
Wasn't Prof Hulk the Merged Hulk?

guy222
just make other threads fear of blood

hulk wins for ya...that's cool

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Estacado
Wasn't Prof Hulk the Merged Hulk?

Yes.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by cyberborg84
Truer words hath not been spoken.

Thor in the Warrior Madness would curbstomp most versions of Hulk easily. Only Maestro, WWH, and Mindless stand even a chance against him IMO.

I don't think so:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Wrestling_a_10x_stronger_Thor_with_a_single_arm.jpg

AJ yearwhatever
Ignoring the part where it says Hulks punches aren't even hurting him.

Nice work genius.

He hits him away but no pain.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/10.jpg

****ing idiot.

Mindset
Originally posted by AJ yearwhatever
Ignoring the part where it says Hulks punches aren't even hurting him.

Nice work genius.

He hits him away but no pain.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/10.jpg

****ing idiot.

He didn't feel the pain because he was in WM, like Wolverine doesn't feel pain when he's in berserker mode.

No need to insult, especially when you have hardly brought anything to the debate.

Barbarian Shams
Spite against Hulk, he's never fought a Thor that was not holding back and perfectly willing to use tactics like energy draining or the likely instakill Godblast. Thor would take this 9/10. BTW, how did FearofBlood get allowed back on here? I thought he was permabanned back in January?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Spite against Hulk, he's never fought a Thor that was not holding back and perfectly willing to use tactics like energy draining or the likely instakill Godblast. Thor would take this 9/10. BTW, how did FearofBlood get allowed back on here? I thought he was permabanned back in January?

Battle board truth ends: "Thor would take this 9/10."

when reality starts:

(with 1 arm)

cyberborg84
I don't think so:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Wrestling_a_10x_stronger_Thor_with_a_single_arm.jpg Ignoring the fact that I'm actually giving three versions of Hulk any credit, hmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
What on earth led you to believe that pushing someone back is akin to beating them?

Thor doesn't receive an increase in durability, so it's not really such a feat. The Hulk didn't knock him out and Thor didn't even bother to use any form of energy attacks that fight. If you think it counts as a feat for 616 hulk that an AU version wasn't able to physically defeat an AU Thor, then wow.....

Endrict Nuul
Battle board truth ends: "Thor would take this 9/10."

when reality starts:

(with 1 arm)

Hurry up and get banned already, your Hulk shit is getting old.

Badabing
FOB, if you're going to post scans then please show them in context. Also, posting the same scan on end is spam and trolling. You know the character so please debate using the showings in context. Thanks

cmack
thor is a dumb brick that never fights smart, he always seem to trade blows with the hulk falling into a ploy, thor needs to use his noggin to beat hulk, and thats not something hes akin to so naturally he loses to hulk

FearOfBlood
What on earth led you to believe that pushing someone back is akin to beating them?

Thor doesn't receive an increase in durability, so it's not really such a feat. The Hulk didn't knock him out and Thor didn't even bother to use any form of energy attacks that fight. If you think it counts as a feat for 616 hulk that an AU version wasn't able to physically defeat an AU Thor, then wow.....

That Thor used all his weapons with no effect.

AJ 1000
That Thor used all his weapons with no effect. Silence fanboy.

Nobody disliked Hulk like you think till you come along.

How can your mother be so ****ing stupid and decided against killing you before you had a chance to become as ****ing stupid as you are now? Were your mum and dad brother or sister or some shit? Otherwise you have to be ill to be as ****ed up as you.

Kelmech_Ra
I'd say Thor would win the majority of the time. Probably at least 7 times out of 10.

Dark-Jaxx
...Everyone is trolling FOB, yet he is getting warnings?

The hell...

iceman24567
Thor with one hand easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by AJ 1000
Silence fanboy.

How can your mother be so ****ing stupid and decided against killing you before you had a chance to become as ****ing stupid as you are now? Were your mum and dad brother or sister or some shit? Otherwise you have to be ill to be as ****ed up as you. wow, that was offensive.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Everyone is trolling FOB, yet he is getting warnings?

The hell... Learn the difference between an in thread request and an actual warning. durlaugh

Two mods saw things differently than what you saw. FOB can take care of himself. If you have a problem keep it off the threads. Thanks.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by AJ 1000
Silence fanboy.

How can your mother be so ****ing stupid and decided against killing you before you had a chance to become as ****ing stupid as you are now? Were your mum and dad brother or sister or some shit? Otherwise you have to be ill to be as ****ed up as you.

First, that wasn't even a good dis, it was more like you saying inhuman stuff to some one over the internet, no it was more like the shit Hitler would say to a Jew.

Now I don't care how Fear of Blood acts on a forum, he's a human being, treat him like one, especially over the internet.

Aaron 001
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
First, that wasn't even a good dis, it was more like you saying inhuman stuff to some one over the internet, no it was more like the shit Hitler would say to a Jew.

Now I don't care how Fear of Blood acts on a forum, he's a human being, treat him like one, especially over the internet. Nah why would I treat him like that?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Aaron 001
Nah why would I treat him like that?

I have no clue.

He's some nut on the internet.

Unless you have a grudge against him for a good reason, then I don't see where your motive for saying his parents should have killed him is.

AJ 002
I also don't have a reason not to say it.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by AJ 002
I also don't have a reason not to say it.

No, only a decent person would...

Badabing
Guys, I know it's difficult but the best thing to do is ignore the socks and trolls. Their entire existence is predicated on causing trouble and getting reactions. The best thing to do is pity them since they have nothing better going on in their lives. sad

Dark-Jaxx
But bashing them is fun.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
But bashing them is fun. First you question the mods and then this blatant act of insubordination?! Now you will feel my wrath!!!!!

durfist

guy222
Tell em Bada big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
First you question the mods and then this blatant act of insubordination?! Now you will feel my wrath!!!!!

durfist Why not close it? Seriously nobody is even debating in here.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Badabing
First you question the mods and then this blatant act of insubordination?! Now you will feel my wrath!!!!!

durfist You better put that fist down unless you're trying to get me horny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.