AS Superman-Sodam Yat vs WM Thor-Silver Sufer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Well who takes it?

Galan007
Team 2.

xJLxKing
Team probably since Silver Sufer beats Superman, and then its 2 vs 1. Sodam Yat wont be able to beat them

The Great Galen
Sufer can beat All-Star Supes?

Unnatural-POWER
I thought AS Supes would've been able to beat either of team 2. Although not easily, and not at the same time.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Sufer can beat All-Star Supes? Based on feats, yeah.

xJLxKing
Wait a minute I though that Silver surfer was able to take away Solar Energy from living things or animals?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on feats, yeah.
Based on feats a weakened allstar punched a planet into a different dimension...call me crazy but I see surfer not taking that kinda physical punishment very well.

cmack
team 1

Galan007
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Based on feats a weakened allstar punched a planet into a different dimension...call me crazy but I see surfer not taking that kinda physical punishment very well. No,
A/S hit that planet so hard, it retreated back to it's own dimension.

It's not like he struck it, and *poof* it was in another realm. srsly

TricksterPriest
I still don't think Surfer can take AS Supes.

MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Surfer feasibly just pump AS Superman with a ridiculous amount more of solar radiation, causing his cells to bloat even further and explode?

The Illuminati
Team 2

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Surfer feasibly just pump AS Superman with a ridiculous amount more of solar radiation, causing his cells to bloat even further and explode?

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Surfer wouldn't have time to do that.

I vote Team 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Surfer feasibly just pump AS Superman with a ridiculous amount more of solar radiation, causing his cells to bloat even further and explode? That, or just emit red Sun radiation.

Unnatural-POWER
That, or just emit red Sun radiation.

IMO this is only possible if AS Supes if fighting Thor, because if Supes targets SS, SS won't have time to perform this type of attack.

Galan007
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
IMO this is only possible if AS Supes if fighting Thor, because if Supes targets SS, SS won't have time to perform this type of attack. And when Surfer goes intangible just before A/S reaches him? ermm

Listen,
A/S is one of my favorites, but he hardly has sufficient feats to put him in the same bracket as such a versatile opponent -- let alone beat him.

Unnatural-POWER
And when Surfer goes intangible just before A/S reaches him? ermm

Listen,
A/S is one of my favorites, but he hardly has sufficient feats to put him in the same bracket as such a versatile opponent -- let alone beat him.

Admittedly, i was kinda thinking of regular Supes + AS Supes when i wrote that.
Based on feats then AS Supes hasn't fought someone with Surfers powerset, so no conclusion can be made that doesn't have some form of speculation to it.

Is what i wrote THAT unfathomable though?

Galan007
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Admittedly, i was kinda thinking of regular Supes + AS Supes when i wrote that.
Based on feats then AS Supes hasn't fought someone with Surfers powerset, so no conclusion can be made that doesn't have some form of speculation to it.

Is what i wrote THAT unfathomable though? Not at all.

Now don't get me wrong,
A/S has some crazy feats -- but to date, he hasn't the feats to put him on Surfer's level, imo.

but who cares about feats? It's just been a superb story... Every single issue is excellent.

Unnatural-POWER
Not at all.

Now don't get me wrong,
A/S has some crazy feats -- but to date, he hasn't the feats to put him on Surfer's level, imo.

but who cares about feats? It's just been a superb story... Every single issue is excellent.

That's fair smile

I agree it's superb, one of my favourites actually. Great taste pal thumbsup

Lord Feron
i wonder how a fight just between WM thor and sodam yat would be ... idk much about yat and he doesn't have much to show soo what do u guys think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.