Do you Dream of Lord Of the rings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I do i allways meet all the fellowship members . I see arawen too with aragorn that is what about you guys ? do you do dream of LOTR ?

fredstawill
wen i go to heaven i am going to act out the lotr world as it is in the movies nd gunna free roam to every city nd shit!!!!!!!! thats my dream as well as slepin with hayden panettaire nd jessica alba at the same time smile (i speak 4 all men even those who hate to admit the first part)

BetrayedUnicorn
Yes I do infact dream of LOTR

casper_rific
I don't dream of LOTR but I do miss the movies. I always want to watch the movies over and over again. The actions are so good.

skywalker833
Same. I don't think I have ever dreamed of Lotr.

Leggy_n_Merry
I've had a few dreams involving Lord of the Rings but I don't remember what happened in many of them. I dreamt once that my friend held out her arms and said "Come on!" like Legolas does in Moria when the stairs are falling haha. And I'm sure I had another one where I was on a balcony by the beach and Legolas was down on the beach and I was waving to him but he totally ignored me sad Hahahaha.

chillmeistergen
When I was around eleven and I first read the books, yeah.

ESB -1138
Yes, it was before the Return of the King came out and I dreamt what it would be like. The actual movie blew my expectations away.

megaroguefan
of course..The Lord of the Rings represents my phantasy world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.