Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=9117

This looks cool and teh art is great......is anyone else going to check it out? Too bad the art is going to change in issue two, but still is good.

King_Mungi
I picked it up, but havn't read it fully though.

I skimmed it, and Trigon is back, all the Teen Titans East members survived except Power Boy, but his hand was moving at the end....soooo?

EDIT:
Just fully read it, and it was good, but Batman kills a demon in it..which was weird

Deathstroke
It was better than I thought it was going to be.

Originally posted by King_Mungi

EDIT:
Just fully read it, and it was good, but Batman kills a demon in it..which was weird
I think it was the demon guy standing in the dumpster that threw the sword through the other guy's head.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It was better than I thought it was going to be.

I think it was the demon guy standing in the dumpster that threw the sword through the other guy's head.

Yeah your right I just looked back

Deathstroke
Yeah your right I just looked back
I actually thought Nightwing did it at first, but then thought that couldn't be right.

HueyFreeman
Concept is ok. I like trigon as a villian so I hope they can make a good arc out of this.

Blair Wind
So whats happening with the Titans that were Titans just recently (Robin, Wonder Girl, ect). And what Flash is that?

Juntai
Originally posted by Blair Wind
So whats happening with the Titans that were Titans just recently (Robin, Wonder Girl, ect). And what Flash is that? Wally I'm pretty sure, though I don't think he was shown in the first issue that I recall seeing offhand, and I'm too lazy atm to get up and look since I just got home from work.

And Robin Wonder Girl, Rose Wilson etc are still in the own book, the TEEN TITANS.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
So whats happening with the Titans that were Titans just recently (Robin, Wonder Girl, ect). And what Flash is that? this whole issue is under the premise that all former and new titans are being hunted down.

Raoul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=9117

This looks cool and teh art is great......is anyone else going to check it out? Too bad the art is going to change in issue two, but still is good.

naked starfire. that is all.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul

Umm...yessss. smokin'

Raoul
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2787/07oc5.jpg

BruceSkywalker

Seeing that and seeing Batman beat up somebody didn't help the bad artwork. Trigon is back he'll prolly lose in the next issue.

Endrict Nuul
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2787/07oc5.jpg

Post the next page...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Seeing that and seeing Batman beat up somebody didn't help the bad artwork. Trigon is back he'll prolly lose in the next issue.

Are you saying Ian is a bad artist?

Raoul

bad art?

shock

Post the next page...

stick out tongue

HueyFreeman
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2787/07oc5.jpg Is it me or does starfire look a little thicker than usual. Too many space cupcakes.

Endrict Nuul
bad art?

shock

PR

Just, ban him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Is it me or does starfire look a little thicker than usual. Too many space cupcakes.

Implants maybe?

Raoul
Is it me or does starfire look a little thicker than usual. Too many space cupcakes.

its called curves. uhuh

cushion for the pushin, etc...

HueyFreeman
its called curves. uhuh

cushion for the pushin, etc... I always find it funny how open she is in regards to her interactions with other males. I wonder if Dick could have persuaded her to give barbara a round of openness. stick out tongue

Raoul
I always find it funny how open she is in regards to her interactions with other males. I wonder if Dick could have persuaded her to give barbara a round of openness. stick out tongue

if only...

BruceSkywalker
Are you saying Ian is a bad artist?

For that particular issue yes.

Endrict Nuul
For that particular issue yes.

Bah.... to you.

King_Mungi
He's right though, Ian seemed off in this issue but I think it was mostly the inking and coloring

Raoul
He's right though, Ian seemed off in this issue but I think it was mostly the inking and coloring

yeah, i thought the pencilling (at least on the females) was top notch... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.