Lincoln/Kennedy Connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Not so much a conspiracy as something REALLY weird...

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Coincidence? You decide...

Grand_Moff_Gav
I note one huge problem in this entire thing...JFK was never president, nor was he ever assassinated...that my friends, is the true conspiracy.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Not so much a conspiracy as something REALLY weird...

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Coincidence? You decide...

holy crap! that IS freaking weird.yeah I knew there were a lot of similaritys between Lincoln and kennedy like the ford theatre car thing,and lincoln have a secretary named Kennedy and kennedy having one named Lincoln,both having vice presidents named Johnson and both being concerned about civil rights and both being shot before they went to trial,but holy be jesus! I never knew about those other similarities.Great research batdude.thanks for the thread. thumb up thats the travesty of the whole thing on how they covered up the truth on who was REALLY behind their deaths was that Oswald and Booth never got to go to trial.They were both shot down before their trial because they knew the official story was such B.S. that they would never be able to prove their cases in court.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I note one huge problem in this entire thing...JFK was never president, nor was he ever assassinated...that my friends, is the true conspiracy.

dude what are you on? its good to have you back and everything, but not when you make these kinds of comments.

lord xyz
These I think hold any serious suspision...Maybe not so much the Ford connection, although, the Ford family does have Nazi connections, and ties with Bankers like Chase and Bush -- people involved in Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations.

**Would verify that last part if I could (everything after I say although), best you take it with a pinch of salt

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Mr Parker
dude what are you on? its good to have you back and everything, but not when you make these kinds of comments.

Yes...I wanted to be serious...but I didn't quite no how to respond to these "coincidences".

Fallen
its all quite simple really. lincoln is JKF incarnate, and booth is oswald incarnate. they're chasing each other throughout history.

current score:
lincoln/JKF: 0
booth/oswald: 2

Evil Dead
Kennedy had no secretary named Lincoln........ his secretaries names were John Nicolay and John Hay.

Neither were paricularly concerned with civil rights. Both were happy to let things stand as-is until forced to make a decision. Even then Lincoln's decision was to allow blacks to relocate to Liberia to live free but seperate lives from white America. Kennedy began legislation to quell the racial violence in America, which did not come to pass until after his death. His little brother Bobby was the civil rights advocate.

John Wilkes Booth wasn't a southerner.......he was born and raised in Maryland.

Booth was born in 1838....not '39.

Over 90% of people in the United States have three name or more. Neither John Booth nor Lee Oswald went by their full names. Almost no one does. ...nor do John (Wayne) Gacy, John (wayne) bobbit go by their 3 names. People refer to them by three names after the fact to identify them specificly in historical context.

Booth was found hiding in a tobacco shed, not a warehouse. Kennedy wasn't shot in a warehouse, he was shot riding down the street so I fail to even see the grasping at straws on this one.

this is just stupid. do you believe everything you read on the internet? Apparently....so check out Deano's threads. They are chock full of all kinds of facts you have never heard before.

KharmaDog
Game, set, match...

Winner = Evil Dead

jaden101
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Booth was found hiding in a tobacco shed, not a warehouse. Kennedy wasn't shot in a warehouse, he was shot riding down the street so I fail to even see the grasping at straws on this one.

to be fair he said kennedy was shot FROM a warehouse....not in a warehouse

Evil Dead
makes no difference as Booth was nowhere near a warehouse. He was holed up in a tobacco shed/barn.

jaden101
makes no difference as Booth was nowhere near a warehouse. He was holed up in a tobacco shed/barn.

??

you were implying that he said Kennedy was shot in a warehouse....he didn't say that...that's all i was pointing out

lord xyz
After relooking at this thread, it l;ooks really dumb; I'm really starting to think that the person behind it is really desperate to make a story. Thanks for the post EvilDead.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by jaden101
??

you were implying that he said Kennedy was shot in a warehouse....he didn't say that...that's all i was pointing out

I wasn't implying that he said Kennedy was shot in a warehouse. I was stating that the rest of his statements were atleast (even if incorrect) analogious. This one wasn't.

to be analogous and fit the rest of this guy's ramblings.........Kennedy would have to have been shot in a warehouse or Lincoln would have had to been shot while riding down the street by a sniper in a theater window. Otherwise, there's no relation at all.........just grasping at straws.

analogy: apple juice comes from apples just as orange juice comes from oranges.

not an analogy: Lincoln was shot in a theater while Kennedy was shot riding in a car by someone not in a theater. Oswald was found in a theater while Booth was found in a warehouse (which isn't correct but that's what this guy was saying).

jaden101
ok....

lord xyz
It's a common case of changing the story to make fit your ridiculous claims, creationsits do it too.

An example would be the clinton body count.

Bat Dude
Kennedy had no secretary named Lincoln........ his secretaries names were John Nicolay and John Hay.

Neither were paricularly concerned with civil rights. Both were happy to let things stand as-is until forced to make a decision. Even then Lincoln's decision was to allow blacks to relocate to Liberia to live free but seperate lives from white America. Kennedy began legislation to quell the racial violence in America, which did not come to pass until after his death. His little brother Bobby was the civil rights advocate.

John Wilkes Booth wasn't a southerner.......he was born and raised in Maryland.

Booth was born in 1838....not '39.

Over 90% of people in the United States have three name or more. Neither John Booth nor Lee Oswald went by their full names. Almost no one does. ...nor do John (Wayne) Gacy, John (wayne) bobbit go by their 3 names. People refer to them by three names after the fact to identify them specificly in historical context.

this is just stupid. do you believe everything you read on the internet? Apparently....so check out Deano's threads. They are chock full of all kinds of facts you have never heard before.

Whoa, hold up there, buddy!

No need to make a big "OMGZ YOU'RE SO STOOPID!!" out of it...

So I got a few of my facts messed up, so what? I can admit that, I don't claim to know everything...

And Maryland was below the Mason-Dixon Line, and was a slave state, so technically, it is the south...

lord xyz
Hey, there are more connections you guys.

Lee Harvey Oswald has the letter E appear thrice, and O once in his name
John Wilkes Booth has the letter O appear thrice, and E once in his name

Kennedy died when he was 46
Lincoln died when he was 56

In order the presidents were Buchanan, Lincoln and Johnson (LBJ)

Both were succeeded by a Democrat president, then 2 Republican presidents.

Both were representatives of northern states. (Illinois & Massachusettes)

There's more similarities than you think!

Evil Dead
Whoa, hold up there, buddy!

No need to make a big "OMGZ YOU'RE SO STOOPID!!" out of it...

So I got a few of my facts messed up, so what? I can admit that, I don't claim to know everything...

And Maryland was below the Mason-Dixon Line, and was a slave state, so technically, it is the south...

you didn't get any of your facts messed up. you copy/pasted this from another source. stop trying to act like this is from you. the exact same list, in the exact same order that you have posted has been going around (and debunked) for 40 years now.

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

it took you seconds to copy/paste this drivel onto the board. It took me seconds to debunk it by reading it elsewear online where it had already been debunked and copying, same as you.

and yes....if you had not already heard this Lincoln/Kennedy crap atleast 20 times in your life before and it's debunking, I wouldn't exactly call you the sharpest, most up to date on your knowledge, knife in the drawer.

Mr Parker
Kennedy DID have a secretary named Lincoln though.Everybody knows that.Evelyn Lincoln was his secretary.thats been talked about for ages how Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.Theres been at least a couple of tv movies with Evelyn Lincoln being his secretary in these shows.

Bat Dude
you didn't get any of your facts messed up. you copy/pasted this from another source. stop trying to act like this is from you. the exact same list, in the exact same order that you have posted has been going around (and debunked) for 40 years now.

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

it took you seconds to copy/paste this drivel onto the board. It took me seconds to debunk it by reading it elsewear online where it had already been debunked and copying, same as you.

and yes....if you had not already heard this Lincoln/Kennedy crap atleast 20 times in your life before and it's debunking, I wouldn't exactly call you the sharpest, most up to date on your knowledge, knife in the drawer.

Whoa, now you're just being a jackass...

That's something people need to work on, stop being jackasses to other people...

And btw, WHERE did I say ANYTHING about a conspiracy that needed to be "debunked" in this whole thread? I said it may not be a conspiracy, but it sure as hell is a WEIRD COINCIDENCE...

And yes, most of it was copied from another source (I never said I came up with all of it), but I DID re-research everything on there to make sure without a shadow of a doubt that what I posted was true... And most of it is (Maryland IS a southern state and Kennedy DID have a secretary named Lincoln) (The whole civil rights thing I'll admit I just assumed was true because of their involvements in the Civil War and Civil Rights Movement, respectively)

Sorry for not being as intelligent as the "almighty" Evil Dead

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Kennedy DID have a secretary named Lincoln though.Everybody knows that.Evelyn Lincoln was his secretary.thats been talked about for ages how Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.Theres been at least a couple of tv movies with Evelyn Lincoln being his secretary in these shows.

typo. I typed Kennedy where I meant Lincoln. Lincoln had no secretary named Kennedy. His secretaries were John G. Nicolay and John Hay.

so how is Kennedy having a secretary named Lincoln and Lincoln having a secretary named Nicolay or Hay a coincidence?

unforgivable.

I could care less about your Jackass comments. really. If you have something worth while or atleast interesting to post.......sure post it. Don't post crap on here that have been debunked or claims that were proven false decades ago. Atleast Deano's reptile alien overlord nwo (for life) is merely a stretch of the imagination, it hasn't been proven to be a false claim. Are we going to hit up the movie forum with the breaking news that there's a ghost in the window of a scene from Three Men and a Baby next?

all you've really posted here was the amazing coincidence that Kennedy and Lincoln lived 100 years apart and were both assasinated. wow....thought provoking.

lord xyz

couldn't care less

Bat Dude
typo. I typed Kennedy where I meant Lincoln. Lincoln had no secretary named Kennedy. His secretaries were John G. Nicolay and John Hay.

so how is Kennedy having a secretary named Lincoln and Lincoln having a secretary named Nicolay or Hay a coincidence?

unforgivable.

I could care less about your Jackass comments. really. If you have something worth while or atleast interesting to post.......sure post it. Don't post crap on here that have been debunked or claims that were proven false decades ago. Atleast Deano's reptile alien overlord nwo (for life) is merely a stretch of the imagination, it hasn't been proven to be a false claim. Are we going to hit up the movie forum with the breaking news that there's a ghost in the window of a scene from Three Men and a Baby next?

all you've really posted here was the amazing coincidence that Kennedy and Lincoln lived 100 years apart and were both assasinated. wow....thought provoking.

Oh, MY jackass comments? What about your little "I wouldn't call you the sharpest knife in the drawer" comment? Did you overlook that one? Or is it ok because YOU posted it?

I'm done with this thread...

*And btw, it's http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/theman0776/nWo4life.gif

...with a # and not a word...

Captain REX
Okay, this is done. Thank you Evil Dead for your completely uncalled for attitude. no expression If I see you act toward any other member this way again, I will give you a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.