Toy story 3 (2010)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_3

ScarletSpeed
I have been waiting like 8 years for this to come out, laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I have been waiting like 8 years for this to come out, laughing out loud
Me too dude.

2010? Damn why not just make it 2015 or something? Sheesh! I've been waiting to hear of the next one ever since TS2 went out of theater. hanuts

ragesRemorse
I liked the toy story movies, but how many times do they need to tell this story?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Me too dude.

2010? Damn why not just make it 2015 or something? Sheesh! I've been waiting to hear of the next one ever since TS2 went out of theater. hanuts

Yeah I know no expression,

steverules
It's been 9 years since toy story 2 was first released, the first was released in 1995 and the second 1999 so thats not much of a gap...but this is a big one no expression 11 years is a long time to wait for toy story 3, we've only got 2 more years to wait

exanda kane
They are re-releasing the first two films in 3D in the next few years too. I'd imagine that would happen as a build up to the third being released.

steverules
Yeah probably

Bardock42
Toy Story 3? ...really? ....didn't we say everything that had to be said with the first two?

Kelly_Bean
No.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
No. Fair enough.

=Tired Hiker=
I hope it's rated R. That would make the 3D aspect very interesting.

moneyhoney
I agree. the movie is great, but lets come up with some new ideas here. All Hollywood seems to do is take old movies and re-make them. Like come on, where are the ideas!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I hope it's rated R. That would make the 3D aspect very interesting.

oh dude! i would so wait 12 hours in line if this were going to be toy story VS master of puppets VS demonic toys and doll man...,that would be aBsolutely mother fvcking badass, I have always wanted to see buzz lightyear take on the flamer puppet, and woody take on six shooter puppet. Holy shiit is this happening and if so when ? Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud eek!

TeenMovies1
aww it will be cute. i can't wait

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by steverules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story_3

Happy Dance I can't wait for it to come out.

steverules
I am looking forward to it, I like Toy story 1 and 2

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
oh dude! i would so wait 12 hours in line if this were going to be toy story VS master of puppets VS demonic toys and doll man...,that would be aBsolutely mother fvcking badass, I have always wanted to see buzz lightyear take on the flamer puppet, and woody take on six shooter puppet. Holy shiit is this happening and if so when ? Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud eek!

That would be dope, but I was thinking more along the lines of 3D boobs popping out and stuff like that.

steverules
The two toy story movies seemed to be a lot about Woody, so it'll be nice to see one more based around Buzz

Yoshi Paradise
I wouldn't mind seeing a movie about Buzz.

Then again, he had his own animated series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.