cable(full power) vs count neferia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
no bfr

who takes this?

psycho gundam
shit, old school nafaria was a beast, i pick him.
i also have a grudge against the new cable, all psychic and crap cable,
give me back x-cutioners song cable.

Mindset
Cable always had psi powers.

guy222
He has the ability to time travel

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Cable always had psi powers. yeah i know, but he is so different to what i dug about his character; a gritty, time torn mercenary that was a one man army, basically everything that makes the terminator movies the shit. now he is another psychic....eewww

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah i know, but he is so different to what i dug about his character; a gritty, time torn mercenary that was a one man army, basically everything that makes the terminator movies the shit. now he is another psychic....eewww

Yea I know what you mean, although he is pretty much what he originally was, barring the 90's era everyone has 500 guns, he is pretty close. Have you been reading his new ongoing?

psycho gundam
no but I looked at some of the messiah complex stuff, it's ok but I'm still an 90's X-men fan

Eternal Idol
Based off what I've seen from Neferia, I think he'd give the Silver Surfer a much better fight than Cable ever could have. I'm tempted to give him an 8/10 or even 9/10 majority over Cable, but I'm still not too familiar with the character. How resistant is he to psychic attacks?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Based off what I've seen from Neferia, I think he'd give the Silver Surfer a much better fight than Cable ever could have. I'm tempted to give him an 8/10 or even 9/10 majority over Cable, but I'm still not too familiar with the character. How resistant is he to psychic attacks?

Nefaria's mind is indeed his weakness, but his speed may end this fight in 2 seconds if he chose to blitz. If the fight goes on for too long, or Cable has time to prep Nefaria would lose more times than not.

id369

shiv
Any Version of Cable > Nefaria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.